KK:H Weekday TB Event - 6/8/20 - Tap Tap Tap to The TB!

Comments

• serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    @serahyyy  that can be useful for the upcoming SYS since it’s like overalls
    Oh yes! Let's hope it does well : )
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    edited June 2020
    I was talking with my sister today about what it would be like if we always had to create our characters in games to look like ourselves, so I thought I’d do a me in game vs what I make my doll look like (I made the pic of ‘me’ bigger cause I’m 6ft and I imagine our dolls to be about 5’7?). I think I essentially own this outfit, right down to my cat haha

Do you guys tend to style your dolls after yourselves, or use this as a change to style things differently?

I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I got yellow dye in my first box. This would have been useful yesterday when I ran out of yellow dye for SYS lol

• liltiffsliltiffs Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    @RachelLiebe I look nothing like my doll. In real life I wear the left side and my doll is the right side. My doll is much bolder than I am, but she’s got a better clothing budget and usually isn’t at home studying! 
    Platform : iOS 

• Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts

First box! Quite happy with my pick 

Also, do you guys know how often the tapjoy offers change? I don’t check all the time so I don’t see a pattern 
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
     Gold box. At least in one black box I got kstars 🤩

iOS player 

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I got Kash on my Gold Box BUT can we wait a moment and apriciate how TERRIBLE AND TRASHY my Gold Box pallete was like???

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    First black box.

iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts

Oh wow, these boxes. 😂
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    First 2 boxes 😊

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    edited June 2020
    @RachelLiebe I actually dress like my doll irl. It all depends on my mood, like sometimes I’d wear something dark like this. or I’d wear something bright. I also love dresses too so that’s another think I have in common with my doll
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    That awkward moment when you first box has a better pallet than your second box. 
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

Well, i knew after my first box there will be disappointment 😂🙈
    iOs player 
    liltiffs said:
    @RachelLiebe I look nothing like my doll. In real life I wear the left side and my doll is the right side. My doll is much bolder than I am, but she’s got a better clothing budget and usually isn’t at home studying! 
    Oh if we’re taking about staying at home then I resemble this most days 😂 somehow my doll makes it look an awful lot more glamorous than it looks in real life haha

I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
    @RachelLiebe I actually dress like my doll irl. It all depends on my mood, like sometimes I’d wear something dark like this. or I’d wear something bright. I also love dresses too so that’s another think I have in common with my doll
    That’s awesome! I vaguely remember a post about now that there’s that green hair it looks more like you in real life. Am I imagining that or did you actually post that? 😳
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @RachelLiebe I like my doll to somewhat resemble me and my style but last week I dyed my hair from blonde to dark brown (Who knows why, I was being impulsive lol) and now I don’t know whether to change my dolls hair colour 🙈 decisions, decisions ! Also I’m waiting till VIP to buy the light brown eyes as that’s closest to my irl colour 😊

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    I let my brother choose and:
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    First box was energy and second box yellow dye. I was so mad at myself because I was going to pick stars and changed my pick in the last moment so I didn't even take screenshots lol

@kkh_clarice awww that's painful! Get lots of rest!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    edited June 2020
    @RachelLiebe oh I think that was someone else. I’ve had my hair dyed that color when I was a teenager though, but I didn’t like it that much. Lol that was when I was going through a phase. But now my hair is my natural color again, light brown. This is about my eye color, and hair color
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Instead of trying to figure which tile in the first box feels like it might have Kstars in it, I just went with a tile that has been the right choice multiple times and luckily it worked. I was getting sick of week events since I was never getting Kstars.
    Platform: Android

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    I was talking with my sister today about what it would be like if we always had to create our characters in games to look like ourselves, so I thought I’d do a me in game vs what I make my doll look like (I made the pic of ‘me’ bigger cause I’m 6ft and I imagine our dolls to be about 5’7?). I think I essentially own this outfit, right down to my cat haha

Do you guys tend to style your dolls after yourselves, or use this as a change to style things differently?

Oh such a fun thing to do !
    The left is the real me vs my doll.
    I sometime change my dolls hair or eye color just because I like to change many times 😅

• kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I try to model my doll to me! But left is me rn in quarantine with my grown out roots and eyebrows lol, and I like the grey eyes on my doll but in real life I have blue ones, and my lip shape is the left one but smaller and then there’s my iPad game, she’s not that much different my usual game but I wanted to mix it up a bit but still keep it to me in real life
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    @snakiekkh It does sound like you opened Your mind's eye. Sometimes when the universe sees that we're trying to communicate, it gives us little boost at the beginning.  Or maybe yours is just really clear. Yay & congratulations!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • heyitsAlexandriaheyitsAlexandria Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    edited June 2020
    1st box, i dont have any dye atm so i’ll take it✌🏻
    2nd box, happy to get an item🥰

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I Love seeing dolls showing their real looks. This is mine 🙈(I know this is not on theme) I had created her like I wish I look , but then I recreated her to look more like me, except that I don’t have big lips. 
    my game doll is always pretty, I wish I could look like that. I look something similar or at least I try, then I go out ( Not this outfit but something pretty) But everyday I’m just like second look 🙈
    (yep, I look sad 😂🤷🏼‍♀️)

iOS player 

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @RachelLiebe welp I always knew I'm basic but it just hit me when I was dressing my doll 😂
    So that's me - > my quarantine fit - > how I dress my doll.
    I'm more of a comfy clothing person lol
    She's pretty accurate appearance wise, except that I wear way more rings and my lips look like GS ones but I don't have them unfortunately, hoping they'll appear in Kimiversary 🤞🏻