KK:H Weekday TB Event - 6/8/20 - Tap Tap Tap to The TB!

Comments

• eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    idk where to ask this. but has anyone gotten anything from the “vip” contacts? because i already reached friends status with kim and never got 5kstars nor 10kstars i possibly could be getting. because im kind of starting to believe that this game really hates ios and just like diamonds in the voting booth is just a huge scam
    my black box
    also so glad to see non vip partnership tiles in boxes, but it would be amazing that maybe they could be in daily boxes too, just a tiny request 🙃

• 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    @eligur after you have a hangout with vip’s you have 24 hours to have them join you on a gig and after you finish the gig you get the reward (Kstars or energy or followers) :) 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    edited June 2020
    @eligur it’s hard to tell. I’m besties with Kim but got kstars only 3 times doing events with her 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

iOS player 

• sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    dpeters said:
    What do you guys prefer to do when it comes to weekday events? I know reality shows are the quickest way to do it. But do you do that or just chill and do the normal tasks?

I usually do reality shows on Monday and Tuesday and on Wednesday and Thursday I work on storylines and businessses.

Another strategy that I saw here on the forum is to set a goal of event points per day. I've done that by grinding for 150 points each day and when I reach that goal I switch to storylines or businesses. It's also effective and less boring, plus the event points from those extra gigs make it easier to reach the goal on the last day.

I like that! I’ll try to reach 150 points each day and see how it goes! Thank you!
    iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
    edited June 2020
    2ftpoop said:
    @eligur after you have a hangout with vip’s you have 24 hours to have them join you on a gig and after you finish the gig you get the reward (Kstars or energy or followers) :) 
    i know about this :) we are friends already but i have not received anything from her while doin gigs
    @robertavyy oh okay. i saw that someone only has got it once and i just dont understand whats the point of wasting your time if you dont even get anything after that..
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    eligur said:
    my black box
    also so glad to see non vip partnership tiles in boxes, but it would be amazing that maybe they could be in daily boxes too, just a tiny request 🙃

Those will come in handy !
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

i just...

ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    @eligur I’m iOS and got 2 diamonds this weekend by voting 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    edited June 2020
    I love this idea of recreating ourselves on here! The first one is probably closer to how I look and dress irl (best believe I'm not changing the lips though, I'll live vicariously through my doll), praying for my hair to fade back to blonde as I'm bored of pink as per usual hahaha!

If I had a ridiculous amount of money and if the weather was better rn I'd be seeking out a dress exactly like the second look, I'm so in love with it!
    Edit: The third look is my doll if she worked in the supermarket I do at the moment 💀 if you're British you'll know the one I'm talking about from the colour, yikes

Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • ErikaKKHErikaKKH Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    my second black box! I love getting items !!

iOS ✨ 
    english isn’t my first language 🇩🇪
    FB - Erika Aurora 💗

• astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts

not to be dramatic or anything but this is the absolute worst 🙃🙃
  • KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    2nd black box 

I hope to get something really good in my tb box 😒
    Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    dpeters said:
    What do you guys prefer to do when it comes to weekday events? I know reality shows are the quickest way to do it. But do you do that or just chill and do the normal tasks?

I usually do reality shows on Monday and Tuesday and on Wednesday and Thursday I work on storylines and businessses.

Another strategy that I saw here on the forum is to set a goal of event points per day. I've done that by grinding for 150 points each day and when I reach that goal I switch to storylines or businesses. It's also effective and less boring, plus the event points from those extra gigs make it easier to reach the goal on the last day.

I like that! I’ll try to reach 150 points each day and see how it goes! Thank you!

Good luck! Hope it works for you!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Gold box

At least it's not dye
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    This box called to me, and it was a lucky pick 😀

• JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    I loved the doll vs real you initiative, here’s mine. I like to play with her appearence and change her hair and eye color, she definitely has my style but wears clothes i could never because i’m so insecure, so i like to (kind of) express myself through her. 
    My doll, me in my quarantine fit and me as soon as this is over lol. Yes, is winter where i live (Argentina) and i love winter outfits! 

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Does anyone know which I’m supposed to pick? It’s about Chad Dylan Parker cheating on Crystal. 
  • tessisthebesttessisthebest Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    The fact that the k stars were in the same box every time kills me.

IOS player
  • odalysflowersodalysflowers Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    Already planning my next SYS looks
    What’s next week SYS? I did receive the June’s Newsletter
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @odalysflowers it’s home on the range. I don’t get the newsletter either but they were posted on the forum somewhere
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    @serahyyy hopefully it scores well!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    2nd Black Box:the bottom row...

...🙂🔫
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    edited June 2020

We’re so excited for the upcoming SYS, dressing our dolls 2 days early 🤪 @kokokokonut @TrashleyKKH

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
    on a completely unrelated note, what’s the chance of getting attacked by a baby deer
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • AriMooreAriMoore Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Unwinter said:
    Spark was around the stars but I was like nooo let me look more and change 😭😭 do I deserve rights let's discuss 😭😓
    What is this spark you speak of?? I stare at the boxes and I don’t see anything different between them! ::shakes fist::
  • Gigi_Gigi_ Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Glu did me so dirty on my first palette, like no item when I’ve clearly got 30+ daily box items to still collect can’t wait for them to show up in my weekend boxes 👀
    I did the doll thing as well, my hair is lavender but I don’t have the dye for it so it’s as close as it’s getting 🤷🏼‍♀️