KK:H Weekday TB Event - 6/8/20 - Tap Tap Tap to The TB!

Comments

• asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    haikawa said:
    not to detract from your point because i 100% agree that it needs to be fixed but isnt it vip next weekend? since its been 3 weeks (professional, reality, party) since the last one?
    It should be, but it’s always nice to have it confirmed! They could change it up and have Kimiversary on the VIP weekend which is rumored to be next weekend, though I doubt they’d ever be that kind. 
    the kimiversary won’t be this vip weekend because we didn’t get the kimiversary boxes this update
    iOS player
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Ok so seriously, how many weeks is this bracelet gonna taunt me? What do we all reckon?

Could've done with this at the weekend! Man, I wish I’d picked those boots.

I play on iOS
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    @KalindaKing can you please tell us what this weekend event will be or fix the bullhorn? I don’t understand why we have to wait until Thursday, most people unfortunately find out in game on Friday, when we always know by Monday what it’ll be. 
    VIP Events are always once per update or every 4 weeks! So this Weekend Event is VIP!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    Hey dolls , idk where to ask but I have been doing 3 hrs reality show in tokyo since yesterday but the achievement is stuck at 55% it doesn’t increase at all , idk what to do is this a problem with my game ??
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 598 Posts
    noha62 said:
    Hey dolls , idk where to ask but I have been doing 3 hrs reality show in tokyo since yesterday but the achievement is stuck at 55% it doesn’t increase at all , idk what to do is this a problem with my game ??
    It only increases when you click Unfiltered Comment! So if you do the reality show without clicking that action, it does not count at all. Hope this helps and that that is the problem
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    Unwinter said:
    noha62 said:
    It only increases when you click Unfiltered Comment! So if you do the reality show without clicking that action, it does not count at all. Hope this helps and that that is the problem
    Oh i think this is the problem i never click it !! Thank you so much 🙏☺️
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    I think @Poopnuggets69 is 99% sure (like the rest of us) that it’ll be VIP weekend, they’re just saying they would like confirmation since this game has the right to switch anything up whenever they feel like it lol. Even though we think we can predict what they’re gonna do, they can always make changes (like when we thought the Christmas ombré hair would be available for diamonds, but then we found out it wasn’t).
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    where is the red plaid shirt from that most dolls have been posing with? please 🙂
    ****𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓖𝓛𝓤 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷/𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮. 𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓻💋****
    ⭐𝒹𝒶𝒾𝓁𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝑔𝒾𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓈⭐💎𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎💎
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    @Mistyque it’s in the “short top” (don’t know what call it 😁) section and next to this plaid shirt, I think 🤔 

🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Not so excited about the hair... I really want the necklace in the second box 😍

• Noela87Noela87 Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    Will the stuff in the TB boxes also be something that we could buy during Kimiversary?
  • liltiffsliltiffs Registered Users, Member 122 Posts

My gold box.... 
    Platform : iOS 

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    I got more yellow dye 😎 but I been helping Marches so haven’t been on much 
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    @Zarah thank you so much I found it! I was looking in the long tops section 😁
    ****𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓖𝓛𝓤 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷/𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮. 𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓻💋****
    ⭐𝒹𝒶𝒾𝓁𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝑔𝒾𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓈⭐💎𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎💎
  • rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    dpeters said:
    Does anyone else get really bored during the weekday event? I can't wait to start freaking out about my lack of items for this week's sys but I'm saving it for tomorrow lol
    Same hahaha what can we do to entertain ourselves until it's Thursday and Friday? 😂🤔
  • TiffanyRagKTTiffanyRagKT Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    Hi guys, quick question! How do I earn the great in Britain achievement? I already have the LDN home but not sure what to do?
    Thanks!
    Be kind 🦋
    English is not my first language, so excuse me for any mistakes! 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    dpeters said:
    Does anyone else get really bored during the weekday event? I can't wait to start freaking out about my lack of items for this week's sys but I'm saving it for tomorrow lol
    Same hahaha what can we do to entertain ourselves until it's Thursday and Friday? 😂🤔
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • aharutyaharuty Registered Users, Member 177 Posts

My gold box pallete was awesome  🤦‍♀️
    IOS
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    dpeters said:
    Me too ! I can’t wait for the new update thread to see the spoilers 🤩
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @ViennaKKH yes! I totally forgot about the update! Can't wait
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Why is everyone’s gold boxes so bad?!? Seriously glu please update the boxes 🤦🏼‍♀️
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    Soooo I wanted to try something different this week so I collected my boxes all together.. 

Gold box I got a partnership tile which got the shoes on the left..

And shoes in my TB which I love when that happens 😒 
    I won’t be doing this again, most underwhelming thing ever 😂
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Well I tried to find clothes for this event coming up
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Dolls I have a question. For those of you who also play with male dolls, does Cassio and Raul also flirt with them? 😂😂😂
    I've been wondering that ever since my friend made that mission in which her doll ended up doing uhum with Cassio at their hotel room 😂👀
  • ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    I’m also bored of this weekday event lol I’ve been putting together outfits to pass the time.