All about Kimiversaries! (Let’s talk)

Comments

• haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    does the bf sale also bring back throwback items? or is it just kimiversary sales
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    haikawa said:
    does the bf sale also bring back throwback items? or is it just kimiversary sales
    Yep Black Friday also has throwback items! Here’s the post from last year 💗

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• lqvenderlqvender Registered Users, Member 176 Posts
    Does the kimversary update come with new in-game features (like new dyes, locations, etc...) or is it just the event by itself?
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Hello girls,I am interested in these shiny lips,if any of you have it could you show me what they look like on my doll please 🙏🏼🙂

• julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    edited June 2020
    D98 said:
    Hello girls,I am interested in these shiny lips,if any of you have it could you show me what they look like on my doll please 🙏🏼🙂

@D98
    here are the first ones:

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited June 2020
    dpeters said:
    kkh_kylie said:
    Hello! Please can you make things clear?
    This will be my first Kimiversary event.
    When did the throwback items become available in the wardrobe ? Was it during the whole month?
    And when did the event start? Was it with the update?
    I know that there was special giftboxes during a weekend event.
    Thank you for your help.

Hi! The throwback sale lasts a for a weekend during the Kimiversary event. Last year the event started on June 21 and the sale started on June 20 (half a day early). 
    So Kimiversary is when we get 50% off on regular closet items, right? Omg I'm so confused 😅😂
  • beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Hello dolls! Since kimversary is getting closer, i activated my 7 days free trial for the gold vip subscription, now, i read i should receive 30k stars daily, how are those kstars supposed to be given to me? Because for now i haven’t received nothing 🤷🏼‍♀️
    iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
  • MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    Hello, I wonder of there is a post where all the throwback items for Kimiversary are listed
    edited June 2020
    AliBryant said:
    Here are the items from last year's throwback sale

@MynameisDee82 these were the items offered last year! i believe we wont know what items will be offered this year until the sale itself
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    @haikawa THANK YOU!! You are a legend!
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    @beabeabea they will come in your daily box!
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 598 Posts
    Fiera said:
    I’m hoping to see these items 🙏💕

The pink dress and the white ish one are so pretty! also the bear is so cute! I'm so excited for this event and I will be hopefully done with uni so that's more free time! 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    clarizzo said:
    @beabeabea they will come in your daily box!
    Can you believe i started the free period RIGHT AFTER opening my daily box? 🤦🏼‍♀️ And this weekend i purchased by mistake 33Kstars worth earrings 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ I seriously need some good karma points 😂
    iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
    julia19 said:
    D98 said:

@D98
    here are the first ones:

@julia19 thanks beautiful doll
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    So I can't remember how this worked during Black Friday & I apologize if this has already been asked, but are the throwback items added to the kloset for the entirety of the Kimiversary update or is it just for a weekend?? I remember having some throwback items in the kloset increase in price (lol) on Black Friday, but I can't remember how long they were in the kloset to buy.
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    @oopsididitagain It’s just for the weekend not the whole update. The Kimiversary boxes will be available the whole update.  
    D98 said:

• lqvenderlqvender Registered Users, Member 176 Posts
    @oopsididitagain It’s just for the weekend not the whole update. The Kimiversary boxes will be available the whole update.  
    What about the 50% discount on the usual kloset items? Will that also be for just the weekend or the whole update?
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @lqvender just the weekend
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    I’m sooooooo excited because this will be my first Kimiversary ! I hope we’ll get spoilers soon ! ✨✨✨
    What a thrill, I can't wait any longer!!!
    Kimiversary🥳☺❤😱
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    D98 said:
    D98 said:

i hope i got everything right! 😊

• Scarlett_9297Scarlett_9297 Registered Users, Member 234 Posts
    yeeeees!!!!! I can't wait for the kimiversary 😆😆😆! I am very happy because I feel that this will be the first that I have waited and saved (the previous ones I was very lost and didn’t understand anything😂😂😅). But this year I am very well prepared and I will go for everything!💪💪💪💪💪✨✨✨✨
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    It's my first Kimiversary and this is so exciting.. The dates have finally been confirmed too and I wish we can have some spoilers soon 💝
    ****𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓖𝓛𝓤 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷/𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮. 𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓻💋****
    ⭐𝒹𝒶𝒾𝓁𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝑔𝒾𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓈⭐💎𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎💎
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts

@kokokokonut so is the kimiversary on the 24th or 26th? sorry I’m stupid lol 😂
    also idk why my text is in purple!
    iOS player
    im so excited !! my dolls been waiting for the excuse to do plastic surgery for a while now 🤣
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    edited June 2020
    It's my first Kimiversary that I'm aware of. 😂 Last year I downloaded game around this time and came back in July playing daily since then!
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited June 2020
    I just realized that the 2018 Kimiversary Weekend Event was the first Weekend Event i ever fully completed!!! Because that was around the time i first joined the forum :3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020