🗳️🍋 SYS - 6/4/20 Hello Yellow! - Dress Yourself in Sunshine (Wear Yellow)🍋☀️

1282930313234Next

Comments

• bbyoticbbyotic Registered Users 109 Posts

highest - lowest - favourite

this one was alright, at the beginning my scores weren't that impressive but they started to pick up later on. had no major tb just a few that seemed to use the triple threat but i was still very anxious in last half hour of the event 🙈🙈🙈

btw @Carol Davida i voted for your tenth look!! all your looks are lovely they rly should have scored higher 🥺🥺🥺

Android user since 2014
    Portuguese player!!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited June 2020
    @bbyotic tysm for your vote doll🥺🙏🏾 I was running out of yellow dyes and yellow clothes on my game and I think that's why my causal outfits were scoring in the low to mid 40s on my game. I had to purchase two color boxes and luckily won yellow dyes just to recolor my favorite gowns into yellow 💛 my gown looks somewhat scored decently among these voters.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    I don’t care if I get hate for this....

I’m 28, I’m from the UK 🇬🇧 
    I have lots of friends and they are from all different cultures... NO ONE is going to tell me and shouldn’t be telling ANYONE else that they shouldn’t style their hair a certain way. If I like the braid hair I’ll wear the braid hair whether it’s on the game or in real life. NO ONE is going to tell me how I can dress, how I can’t wear my hair.....

I have a Jamaican best friend and she braids my hair....
    As a white person im offended that im being told I can’t wear my hair a certain way... Are you serious?! 💪🏻💪🏼💪🏽💪🏾💪🏿

God bless you all and your opinions and the way you think but there’s more in this life’s to be worry about then a “hairstyle” on a individual that’s not harming anyone. 💖💖
    WOW that’s the most entitled post I’ve ever read 😩 I feel bad for ur poc friends. Imagine using them as a shield for ur own racism 😒 girl I suggest u get educated ur 28 you should know better and do better.
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    edited June 2020
    I know I shouldn’t really be saying this  and I know it isn’t my place to say this either but I think someone should make a thread which would provide detailed informations about what is happening in our society right now, the Black Lives Matter movements and informations to educated certain people about black cultures. Mainly because after reading all of those previous posts and comments on this thread, some of them made me sick to the stomach (since I’m an black Africans girl), were overall disrespectful, And has also revealed some people’s true colours.
     I understand many of you guys on This very forum are trying your hardest to educate and call out certain people for their wrongdoing but I honestly think the moderator of this forum should allow us to speak about such things as many of us here’s one intention is to educate and inform about what is happening in our society.
    Unfortunately, we all know deep down, the moderators wouldn't like that idea.
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

edited June 2020
    I don’t care if I get hate for this....

I’m 28, I’m from the UK 🇬🇧 
    I have lots of friends and they are from all different cultures... NO ONE is going to tell me and shouldn’t be telling ANYONE else that they shouldn’t style their hair a certain way. If I like the braid hair I’ll wear the braid hair whether it’s on the game or in real life. NO ONE is going to tell me how I can dress, how I can’t wear my hair.....

I have a Jamaican best friend and she braids my hair....
    As a white person im offended that im being told I can’t wear my hair a certain way... Are you serious?! 💪🏻💪🏼💪🏽💪🏾💪🏿

God bless you all and your opinions and the way you think but there’s more in this life’s to be worry about then a “hairstyle” on a individual that’s not harming anyone. 💖💖
    Such a coincidence, I also turned out to live in the UK too and the UK isn’t innocent when it comes to racism and cultural appropriation.
    I could say in the UK ( specifically England) when it comes to cultural appropriation, many people would disregard what they are doing is cultural appropriation And brush it under a rug and then label it as cultural appreciation when those two word are completely different from each other.
    i think someone touched on this topic already but here’s a simpler definition for both words

As @therealChar said, using your friend as your shield for your racism isn’t the way to 
    go and they shouldnt be a reason to justify what you just said and I’m sure deep down your friends wouldn’t like that either. 

Using one’s culture to cover your racism isn’t going to benefit you in the long run and you CANNOT Be using your friends culture nor background as a shield to justify your actions As well as your response to all of this.
    Currently at level 36

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited June 2020
    I'm not reading back through this thread because it shows 500 unread messages ☠️ but based off the last page of posts I just want to say I support and care for you all and I hope everyone always feels comfortable here because I guarantee the majority feel the same way. Please don't let someone who has 14 posts ruin your day. You matter more than some troll doll on the internet who came here to start a fight. 

As for this SYS, I bombed hard and didn't even reach the last earnable yet still somehow got 5th place. Yellow is just not my color I guess 🤷‍♀️ 
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Was just scrolling through an explore page of people I follow (not sure I can list the name of the app? I don’t know? But I’m sure you can guess anyway) and saw this dress.

thought it looked familiar and then I realised it’s the sys dress from a few weeks ago!! 

I dunno if anyone ever posted inspiration? I mean it was a while back  ago, 

but I just thought it was funny I found it for £17 

this one is from pull&bear
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
    Was just scrolling through an explore page of people I follow (not sure I can list the name of the app? I don’t know? But I’m sure you can guess anyway) and saw this dress.

thought it looked familiar and then I realised it’s the sys dress from a few weeks ago!! 

I dunno if anyone ever posted inspiration? I mean it was a while back  ago, 

but I just thought it was funny I found it for £17 

this one is from pull&bear
    Some Tickets buyers could have used their money to buy this dress in real life instead of buying their way to finish the SYS but who am I to judge?🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️ 
    Currently at level 36

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.