🗳️👢 KK:H SYS - 6/11/20 Home On the Range🐎🐏🦌

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Glad I can live without the earnables and the TS items, so I'm not even going to stress about the fact that this theme is not something I have a lot of items for. 
    Platform: Android

• lqvenderlqvender Registered Users, Member 176 Posts
    edited June 2020
    The only thing I like is the TS hair and well....that's not going to happen. Also, does the earnable hair look off to anyone else, or is it just me. Glu better give us a cute pink cowgirl hat in the future bc this is tragic 😭😭
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Oh wow.  I love everything.  Thanks so much Kalinda!  We're going to look like a Country Star in the TS outfit.   Ok,  I def can't wait for Kalinda's call in the game with tips for dressing.  Those tips should be posted across the top of every votebooth, to remind voters what the theme is.  I'm a little scared.  We have a country print 2 piece long dress in the closet.  I think we got it the same weekend as the yellow buckskin(?)  jacket. (
    ok the dress.....I'll go dig it up. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    The earnable dress is cute, the hair looked good until I saw the ends...
    The TS jumpsuit looks well executed but I'm not a fan, and the braids look skimpy! But I love the white hat!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I love earbable dress. So cute! 😍 Also I like TS jumpsuit. But I don’t have many hope on it, because I don’t have clothes for this theme 🙈 I’m already looking for inspiration from u dolls!😄
    iOS player 

• kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I wish they would add the horse to the background to give it a more western vibe! But I love the items and love seeing different types of themes, it made me fetch things out of storage to use!
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm hoping the earnable hair will look a bit better in a darker color. It uses the shiny effect that our hairs have had lately and I'm not a huge fan of it. But I really like the hat 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Just gonna have fun I don’t have much so I’m gonna need to get creative 
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    Dang it, I wouldn’t earn this hair with my lack of clothes for this SYS. 😭
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    I like earnables more than TS second week in a row! 🤠
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    Don't really like the hairstyles, but I will be fighting for that TS suit and earnable dress 😬
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    I don’t have any cowboy hats to fit this theme but I did just get this from a partnership tile, but now I feel it is more crocodile Dundee lol 

Not into the earnables or TS prizes, just playing for diamonds and kstars this week and voting for as many stars and diamonds as possible before kimiversary!
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    edited June 2020
    I’m excited, but nervous for this theme, as I only have one real outfit planned:

Just watch me reuse everything in this photo 😆
    Edit: pitcher = useful handheld 
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    Okay I know I just said that country fashion really isn’t a style I relate to that much but these prizes are so super cute! 😍😍😍 I really like the earnables, they’re really cute and would be really good for casual and maybe even as a Halloween costume and the hair is really fun! Very... spiky 😂😂

The trendsetters I also really love! The hair with the hat is cute but I honestly ADORE this white jumpsuit! Though I’m not sure what the connection to “Home on the Range” or country is with it 😂 For me, what it gave me was Barbarella, kind of retro-futuristic vibes. It also looks so extremely similar to Shea Coulee’s “white party” look on Drag Race! Very excited and will try for top 5 😃

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Oh no, the whip is key!! I wish I chased it last time I had that kollection. The earnable dress is cute, hair is poor graphics. Even the ts hat has zero detail...I already have a cowboy hat so I'm not too worried about starting this event on time.
    iOS
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    The earnable hair... 😬 I only like the earnable dress so I'll just work to get that and not spend on any item. Kstars are safe! 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    jhabs said:

Do the ribbons work for this theme? Please say yes because I don’t have any hats 🙃
    @jhabs with the shorts and cowboy boots? They are a powerful Combo! 
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    the earnable hat..... this sys will be a very chill one ill only be playing for the diamonds and the earnable dress so might start late 🥴
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    Some really basic looks that I just put together, using mostly items bought with cash (some won with collections). Inspired by this thread and my very poor closet, and as usual, here's my doll, so done with me:

Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    The only itens i trully love is the earnable dress! The rest of the itens are ok for me!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Earnables: I wish the dress was separates instead! I could use those pieces in so many outfits. The hair looks a little cartoony to me!

Trendsetters: The jumpsuit is pretty! I like the hair too, but it won’t be very versatile so I won’t be gunning for it.

I have a lot of good outerwear that might work, but not a lot of cowgirl pieces. Overall I love this theme, but don’t expect to do extremely well!
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    brb I’ll be flopping this sys, glad I don’t like anything 

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • lqvenderlqvender Registered Users, Member 176 Posts
    PixiDust said:
    this was the perfect opportunity to give us this kendall outfit and i’m kind of salty it isn’t one of the prizes 😭

Something like this would have been way more fun!! We were robbed imo 🤧