Saving kstars for 6th Kimiversary project! ⭐️

Comments

• danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Kstar update. Looks like I might make it to 1000! 🎉
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    LydiaKKH said:

If you keep forgetting about kstars I highly recommend setting up alarm at the exact time your ads refres! I’ve missed mine twice and pushed them from morning to 11pm by simply forgetting about them durning the day, so now I collect them everyday at 8:50am. 🙈 It works the best for me!
    I need to start doing this, I've missed THREE days! Thank you for the suggestion 💖
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    idk why it took so long but it finally occurred to me that therell be kimiversary boxes too thatll cost a pretty penny to open 😭 but i want so many throwback and kloset items too hngngngnng
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    @haikawa true - last year each special box was 55 kstars to open and cost me like 2000+ to open them all! That’s why I’m trying to save 4000 this year so I can open boxes (if they have this again) and also the throwbacks in the kloset. 
  • OliviaoilOliviaoil Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Almost 160 kstars more than last week🌷
  • AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    edited June 2020
    @BeckyTXo1239 Thank you! 😊
    @asalaxo It was from a party event last year!

I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android! 
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts

I got kstars in my daily GB! I almost never see them in my daily box so was pretty happy and it put my total up to a nice 2400 🤩

I also forgot about the Kimiversary boxes, if it works similarly this year I need more kstars 😅
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @Unwinter Omg you really are a perfectionist ! 😱 You even update our profile pic !! 😊😊
    Thank you for updating ! 🤩✨
    ViennaKKH said:
    @Unwinter Omg you really are a perfectionist ! 😱 You even update our profile pic !! 😊😊
    Thank you for updating ! 🤩✨
    Lmao yes!! I cannot leave them as they are when I know you all look different (if that makes sense) 😅😅 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @Unwinter thank you girl! 💕
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    edited June 2020

This is my first post in the thread so I’m not in the chart or anything but today I reached my personal goal of 1500 kstars! 🎉
    I wonder if I can reach 1750 now 🤞
  • ErikaKKHErikaKKH Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    @Unwinter you even updated my goal!! Thank you so much for your effort! 💖💖 and thank you @LydiaKKH for this group! I’m so bad at saving up so I really needed a group like this 😂💗
    iOS ✨ 
    english isn’t my first language 🇩🇪
    FB - Erika Aurora 💗

• samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    It is lovely to see everyone’s progress
    Well done guys!

This thread always makes me more excited for the Kimiversary too ☺️
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    Thank you so much for doing this @Unwinter you are much appreciated 💗
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

@LydiaKKH this is today's BEST news!💖
    @kiki_k hi and welcome! Will add you next week 💕
    @kokokokonut I know right🥺 look at all of us go! And thank you💜
    @ErikaKKH so glad you're aiming for more!💗
    @SamanaKKH and thank YOU for being here! 💙
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    @Unwinter thank you for your work as always, I'm updating charts on 1st post! They all look lovely, everyone did such a great job! 💕
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
    LydiaKKH said:
    @Unwinter thank you for your work as always, I'm updating charts on 1st post! They all look lovely, everyone did such a great job! 💕
    And thank you so so much, for all of this💖❤️💞
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • AccaliaAccalia Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    Unwinter said:
    Here they are!! I'm so happy with everybody's progress, we all look so good! If anything is incorrect, let me know 

And @Accalia I've noticed you were a bit down so I just want to tell you that we're all so proud of what you're doing, whether it's no progress or little. We're happy you're with us and will always encourage you!
    @woahbabesursotoxic I've noticed you've had many downs but I am so proud of what you're doing as well, great job!! 
    So proud of all of you!! Thank you for this @LydiaKKH I will miss this so much after the kimiversary!! <3 
    @Unwinter Thank you so much for the kind words and support 💕 I appreciate you guys so much!
    Also, thank you for your work, it's amazing as always
  • tessisthebesttessisthebest Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    I just finished reading through past Kimiversary threads for the third time this week. And it's only Wednesday. I think I have a problem😳. But if anyone needs to resist spending stars, especially with a vip event this weekend, I would highly recommend! Closet items, select throwback items, Kimiversary gift boxes, weekend event gift boxes, there were so many things to buy last year, and every k star counts. Also great to look through if this is going to be your first Kimiversary, so that you can see what to expect. I can’t wait to celebrate with everyone, so stay strong these last few weeks! 
    IOS player
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    hello! Idk if its too late to join, I hope its not.
    I have 943 kstars! My goal is 1000, I watch my 20 free videos everyday and I own 4 business that give me aroud 15 kstars a week. I hope I can make it!
  • liltiffsliltiffs Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    I really love the VIP earnable hair. I kinda like the pants and shirt in the boxes too. My stars are in DANGER this weekend. Is it worth it??
    Platform : iOS 

• Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    I’m at 1,240 today:)  
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻