🗳️👢 KK:H SYS - 6/11/20 Home On the Range🐎🐏🦌

Comments

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited June 2020
    The earnable dress reminds me of the new kollection dress, it looks like the same cut. I like both the earnable dress and TS romper/ bodysuit. But I'm not fussed over either hairstyles the earnable hair is too stiff and the TS is too tight lol. I'm just gonna try and cosplay Westworld for all my looks, hopefully it will be fun! 

Edit): spelling and also now that I've seen the inspo I'm hoping the items will look better in game 

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • Natalie_kkhNatalie_kkh Registered Users, Member 125 Posts

@Natalie_kkh honestly I didn't know since I got it on a TB box some time ago, but I was able to find it on the event encyclopedia. It was part of a VIP event in 2016 😊
    Thank you so much for finding it for me! I’ve never seen it my TB palette, still to complete this weeks so can always dream 🤞🏻 Haha xxxxx
  • rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts

The TS prizes are definitely inspired from JLO’s look in her medicine music video, i’m OBSESSED!!!!😍🤠💕💕
    Why does the inspo looks so brutal, so glamm, so chic, but the TS looks like the costume-isle-in-the-supermarket version? 🤡  (No offense to the person who drew it in game😅)
  • FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    Does it read “Home On the Range”?

I honestly don’t have anything that has a county vibe :(
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts

The TS prizes are definitely inspired from JLO’s look in her medicine music video, i’m OBSESSED!!!!😍🤠💕💕
    Why does the inspo looks so brutal, so glamm, so chic, but the TS looks like the costume-isle-in-the-supermarket version? 🤡  (No offense to the person who drew it in game😅)
    yeah I definitely agree they could’ve done it wayyyy better! even just adding the fringe to the arms would’ve made it a lot more chic!!!! but i’m living for the jumpsuit either way since I love JLO🥰
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    yeah I definitely agree they could’ve done it wayyyy better! even just adding the fringe to the arms would’ve made it a lot more chic!!!! but i’m living for the jumpsuit either way since I love JLO🥰
    I agree. In fact, i love this suit better than the VIP purple one, but seeing next to the inspo left me wishing for more details 😭
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts

Still haven’t bought the hair and the jumpsuit but i am planning on buying them when the vip event start since i know i’ll be spending at least 50 kstars 
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Finally, a time to use all of those hideous bandannas we have
  • juliarajuliara Registered Users, Member 35 Posts

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I love every single one of your looks @thallisa 😍
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• bella1997bella1997 Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Honestly I wonder what will voters go for this time. If overalls or plaid patterns 🤔
    I think they will for the hair with hat and boots mainly 🙂 sadly I don’t have hair with a cowgirl hat and I don’t wanna to spend Kstars
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    thallisa said:
    I like all the prizes but I do agree that the earnable hair looks stiff and it could’ve been executed a little bit better. 

Some looks that I’ve prepared, I’m ready to dye the whip and these cowboy boots in every single color lol

Your looks are gorgeous, can i ask you about the first look ? Is it a top and skirt or a dress and where is it from ? 
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Does that mean a new algorithm/program that sets up certain criteria that matches the SYS theme so no gowns and other off-theme items/looks can be submitted??? 😍😍😍 or am I just crazy for my wishful thinking 🤥🤥😔😔😔
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts

And now I’m gonna fight for it 😬
    iOS player 

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    JLo won’t be proud smh
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Jlo is my fellow Puerto Rican 😂🙌🏽 Need this now
  • DreaAndLionkkhDreaAndLionkkh Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    edited June 2020
    I made these outfits so far 
    I have no hat :neutral:

• thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh thank you so much 💛☺️

@noha62 thank you! ☺️ It’s actually a dress from an old party event from 2016! I think my doll had it on like two or three times lol so I’m glad it’s finally gonna be useful after few years of just chilling in my kloset. 

• letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    God I just realised I have only ONE boot!!! I wish there were more kash boots to purchase
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia