🗳️👢 KK:H SYS - 6/11/20 Home On the Range🐎🐏🦌

Comments

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts

The TS prizes are definitely inspired from JLO’s look in her medicine music video, i’m OBSESSED!!!!😍🤠💕💕
    Oh my god! She is perfection!
  • Natalie_kkhNatalie_kkh Registered Users, Member 125 Posts

Some ideas I’ve put together ~ what do y’all think 🤠
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    acrm102 said:
    Hey dolls, I need a little help deciding which hairstyle to buy. I am saving up for the Kimiversary so my options are limited 😅
    Option 1: Agree

Option 2: Awesome 
    (Btw I am new to the platform💕, my username is Dia)
    @acrm102 Oh my gosh, our dolls look a like! 

Except mine is darker with a nose highlight. My very own doppelgänger 😂
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    thallisa said:
    @AmandaMKkh thank you so much 💛☺️

@noha62 thank you! ☺️ It’s actually a dress from an old party event from 2016! I think my doll had it on like two or three times lol so I’m glad it’s finally gonna be useful after few years of just chilling in my kloset. 

It became useful after 4 years 😂
     but it’s very cute though 
  • acrm102acrm102 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Zarah said:
    acrm102 said:
    Hey dolls, I need a little help deciding which hairstyle to buy. I am saving up for the Kimiversary so my options are limited 😅
    Option 1: Agree

Option 2: Awesome 
    (Btw I am new to the platform💕, my username is Dia)
    @acrm102 Oh my gosh, our dolls look a like! 

Except mine is darker with a nose highlight. My very own doppelgänger 😂
    Omg 😂, love that💕
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    lilviv said:
    Now would be the perfect time for some brown dye 😅😩
    The gold dye turns darker colours like dark blue and black brown!
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Trust me when I say this is the weekend to wear jeans again! 😉

What are u trying to hint us here miss @KalindaKing?? 😏😏😏
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    im excited to just have fun with this theme. its super niche and i dont think i have much for it but thats okay because i dont love the prizes. 
  • rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    Inspecting through kloset items, I realized how much animal print we have. I wonder, when you guys will make a Safari On The Sabanas SYS?
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    @kaydencekkh thanks for that! i’ve been out of it for what seems like forever but hopefully we can earn some soon
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Let us pose with our pets 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Some possible variations 🙆🏻‍♀️😊
    And yes, I will overuse this hat and hopefully get all of its worth out of it 😅🤣

Lisylis said:
    I accidentally hit "I don't think we've met" when I got the call from @KalindaKing today and I've NEVER FELT SO RUDE IN MY LIFE 😱
    Did something bad happen? Lol I've been curious for ages but too didn't want to be rude 🙈
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Lisylis said:
    I accidentally hit "I don't think we've met" when I got the call from @KalindaKing today and I've NEVER FELT SO RUDE IN MY LIFE 😱
    Did something bad happen? Lol I've been curious for ages but too didn't want to be rude 🙈
    @thesweetone no, nothing bad happens! She just says sorry for not introducing herself earlier (😞) and that she gives, like, celebrity advice? I clicked through it really fast because I was embarrassed and don't 100% remember what it said
    Lisylis said:
    Lisylis said:
    @thesweetone no, nothing bad happens! She just says sorry for not introducing herself earlier (😞) and that she gives, like, celebrity advice? I clicked through it really fast because I was embarrassed and don't 100% remember what it said
    Ohh Kalinda is so sweet! I thought she'd call the doll rude or something 😂
  • kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    With @TrashleyKKH @kittydash @KaylaJ
    i can’t wait to see how these looks will score 
    Thanks for including me! We all look amazing ! 🐴😄
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @robertavyy pigtails and braided ponytail hairstyles have the same effect if you don’t want to splurge on a new hair. 
    IOS Player 
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts

Pretty much accepting failure with these looks! So glad I only like the earnable dress so at least I can take it chilllllll
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    Hi everyone! ( this is my first post lol ) I’m really struggling coming up with looks this sys  and I was wondering if you guys think that these will score well, and which ones I should ditch. Also I tried to do an equestrian like outfit for the third one, but I’m not sure about that either lol
  • MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    I normally either wear a cap or a beanie (during winter) when I work on farms. Do you think voters will avoid voting for this as its not a typical farm look? 

• malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    edited June 2020
    As for the theme, it's different and easy for players to follow. Also, Kalinda's tips are specific and helpful so kudos to that. However, as for the background, I don't hate it but I believe it can be better, like a bit more sun, yellow tone like Maipo Valley. I mean it's summer now...
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

In order - dress, hair
    This "dress" would be so cute if it was separates, seeing as it actually is separates and not a dress lol
    I normally either wear a cap or a beanie (during winter) when I work on farms. Do you think voters will avoid voting for this as its not a typical farm look? 

I can only speak for myself, but if that look with beanie was against a look with a hat or braids I probably wouldn't choose it ☹️
    Not because there's anything wrong with it, I think the look is cute! But being a city girl when I hear "cowboy" or "country" I automatically associate it with hats and braids because that's what I have seen in the movies lol 😅
  • MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    @thesweetone thank you for your feedback!