🛍️ KK:H Weekend Event - 6/12/20 VIP means Shop Till We Drop!🛍️

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I would actually like a galaxy SYS but that would be another theme I don't have items for and unlike Home on The Range, I'd probably want to have a shot at getting at least one TS item and both earnables.
    Platform: Android

• AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    The earnables are not my cup of tea, the hair is cute and the earrings are lovely but I won't go for it.

The GB items are  pretty cute, I live the hair and the hair color! The pants look weird around the knees, the fabric shouldn't be doing that!

The Fashion goals is... special I guess. Not for me!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • dddkkhdddkkh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
    I like fashiongoals dress, but those bbbig eyes make me feel scared😨
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'll wait to see how everything looks on my doll but I'm thinking my k-stars are safe. Will probably take a kollection spin or something to get the GB.

• Sophia_KKHSophia_KKH Registered Users, Member 179 Posts
    Loving the earnable hair, too bad I’m saving my kstars 😭
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    The only gift box item I want is the shirt
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I really like it all, not 100% sure about the new eye makeup. But I love the clothes!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I kind of like the hair too but what’s up with these peek-a-boobs?
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Nice to see the gb items aren’t great compared to the earnable! I hope I get the hair dye
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Why I gotta love the earnable hair 😭 I wasn’t planning on participating this weekend but the earnables are great. I loooove the GB top too. Definitely regretting finishing the Kollection from last week! 

I’m off to go and do some serious contemplation about the kinda choices I wanna make this weekend 😂
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • korobeinikiikorobeinikii Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    I love the earnables, specially the hair but I'm not sure if it's worth the k-stars with Kimiversary just around the corner. I'll think about it and see, but I really wish the VIP event was on the same weekend of Kimiversary : (
  • sardelis09sardelis09 Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    I really love the earnable hair but I'm not about to spend 500 K-Stars right before Kimiversary 
    Android player since March 2020
    Pronouns are she/her
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    The GB top is cute! I love the rainbow stripes ✨🌈
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    I think I might be the only one here 😂 but I LOVE the dress! It’s gorgeous and I just know it will look amazing on my doll....it’s gonna be really hard for me not to spend trying to get it 😂😂 so so so hard. 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    Anyone else just wanna flick this piece of hair back?? 😬😬

Also the dress makes it look like the doll has 1 boob so I shall pass on it all thank u m’am
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    There's definitely a hair color from an older version of SYS that I really wanted and didn't get.
    Platform: Android

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I really want the dark purple hair. I chased it but gave up after blowing through 400 k-stars. 
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    There's definitely a hair color from an older version of SYS that I really wanted and didn't get.
    me too! I’ve been dying to get it that I wouldn’t even mind if it costs me 1000 k-stars to buy it if they bring it back
    iOS player
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    ive been staring at that earnable hair for so long... but what exactly is this brown bit the straight line looks so awkward

iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    edited June 2020
    asalaxo said:
    me too! I’ve been dying to get it that I wouldn’t even mind if it costs me 1000 k-stars to buy it if they bring it back
    This is how I feel about that lilac dye that I think was potentially from a Milan Fashion Week GB a couple years ago, I think I was on a break when it came out so I missed it and I've been heartbroken ever since! I've got a whole wardrobe of pink and peach dyes but I've always been jealous of dolls with the lilac hair dye!
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    The earnables and GB are both meh to me. They’re nice and all but not something that I gravitate towards. The hair for both is very cute though. 😊

Everybody’s shading on Fashion Goals but I love it! 😂😂 It’s so retro-futuristic, Space Age 1960s! It definitely reminds me of these dresses (below) that I adore 😍 I looooove plastic, avant-garde clothes. The eye look is something I completely adore and is so 1960s Mod! Though I do understand the concerns over the eye look. While I still love it, I wish the lashes were bigger and longer and fuller. I wish we had this look for the Flower Power SYS 😩

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    I feel like one day I’m gonna regret not chasing this hair colour.
    please glu give us another chance to buy past hair colours! bring them back for the kimiversary @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas 🌚💜
    It’s been almost two years and I still 1000% regret not chasing the lavender hair color 

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    please glu give us another chance to buy past hair colours! bring them back for the kimiversary @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas 🌚💜
    It’s been almost two years and I still 1000% regret not chasing the lavender hair color 

I have a feeling that glu will let us purchase past hair colours soon. I mean recently they did a lot of improvements so I have a good feeling about this.
    iOS player
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    asalaxo said:

I have a feeling that glu will let us purchase past hair colours soon. I mean recently they did a lot of improvements so I have a good feeling about this.
    Omg what there were previous hair colors? 🥺🥺🥺 Pls I hope they bring them back! Lavender sounds like such a pretty color!
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    The earnable hair is pretty but I’m just going to save my Kstars since kimiversary is so close!
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Everything is very beautiful, but I prefer to save my stars for the anniversary