🗳️👢 KK:H SYS - 6/11/20 Home On the Range🐎🐏🦌

Comments

• JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    LydiaKKH said:

I can’t even collect this useless green dye on my WiFi or mobile data. 🙄 And my diamonds are gone? Wtf
    This has been happening to me lately. It is a hassle to collect anything 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    I know that the background is Montana, so it would be fitting... if it wasn't summer. Backgrounds really do sway how people style their looks. And because there's snow on the ground I've seen people base their looks on winter and not summer or country looks.
    Also, I found a reindeer and a cave woman so we got a diverse camp fire on the farm.

La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    I managed to get my 1st look posted after submitting it 5 times in a row but my 10 free dyes are gone with over 30GB of storage free.
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    The background makes no sense to me it has snow
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    Completly lost a ticket, I'm so disappointed
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I submitted my first look awhile ago, it was stuck on the “Submitting...” page for awhile and then nothing happened at all, and it still said I had 2 tickets. I exited out of my game completely and it showed that my first look was submitted. But now my first look keeps showing up and then disappearing
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I don't mind this time, but it looks like I don't get TS for this event. 
    Platform: Android

• OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Mine is super glitchy, won’t load voting booth, no TS, no loading my looks and still says I have two tickets despite submitting two looks?! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    SYS ate my second ticket! Contacted the support uff! I am seeing many of us having the same problem every week, hopefully they will find a way to correct this problem!!
    iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    It has gone very badly, my looks are not presented, I cannot vote, I cannot collect my dyes, etc.
    Too bad that we continue yo have so many errors at this point. I  have contacted Glu and I hope they respond soon. 
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Zarah said:
    LydiaKKH said:
    Are people with issues also iOS players ? I've noticed on my phone that there's 13.5.1 iOS update waiting for nightime to start. 
    They legit told me to update, but I waved it off. I hope that isn't what is causing the slowness...
    I did the iOS software update yesterday and I’m also having issues, so I can confirm that this is probably not what’s causing the slowness so that’s a plus at least.
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • MarLouiseMarLouise Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    edited June 2020

Votes just came in and well 🥴... sticking with denim for my next looks. Switched these two looks up last minute.
    iOS player | lvl 34 | english isn't my first language (NL) | ✨🌸BE KIND🌸✨
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I just opened my game and submitted my first look. But it shows that I still have 2 tickets 🤷🏼‍♀️ I just hope my look won’t disappear 🥺 also it’s impossible to vote. I have to wait forever for looks appear 🙈
    iOS player 

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    It sucks so much to get low scores while others get 45+ for the same look 😒

Usually a ticket is eaten at the beginning so I was surprised that I was able to submit with no issues. However, the loading has been so slow for everything. The booth is barely loading, my looks are barely loading. My TS group is glitching out and kicking me off the game when I look. Hopefully its resolved soon and for the dolls who are missing dyes and tickets contact support and if that particular employee isn't going to do anything, start a new chat with another employee and hopefully it'll be resolved. 
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    Trilingual.🗣
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    Rigged and robbed 😔😔😔🥺🥺😭 don’t play with me voters, y’all better not be voting for that reindeer or that cave woman 😒😒

• beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Just noticed I am not even in a SYS group 🙈 Can we all agree to start this SYS over please 😂
    iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    You can try to fully close (swipe away) the app and re-open without uninstalling. I can't guarantee this will make a difference, but it might help.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • aharutyaharuty Registered Users, Member 177 Posts

It could be worse. 🙄
    IOS
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    okay, second extra ticket disappeared not look, thank god 😬 
    iOS player 

I just got a glimpse from the future. 

My TS group is uhh... its interesting to say the least. 

La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    Trilingual.🗣
  • kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    The stressss this game gives me, tried to submit my second look and the game ate my ticket, still not in a TS group, and to make matters worse this was my first score 🙂🙃
  • aharutyaharuty Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    You can try to fully close (swipe away) the app and re-open without uninstalling. I can't guarantee this will make a difference, but it might help.
    It worked for me.
    IOS
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    I know I just said I was robbed by @kittykatx you were R.O.B.B.E.D 😱😱😱 your look is stunning!!
  • kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    buriteri said:
    I know I just said I was robbed by @kittykatx you were R.O.B.B.E.D 😱😱😱 your look is stunning!!
    Thank you! So was yours! There are definitely some robbers out there this evening 😩😩💗
  • heyitsAlexandriaheyitsAlexandria Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Here is my first two looks, they scored well🤩

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    To all
      If you want you include your Facebook add information it has to go in the gifting and friends section of the forum. Alternately you can also put it in your signature but a cannot go in the body of your posts thanks for understanding. <3

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Everyone saying it’s summer and there shouldn’t be snow... it’s winter where I live haha 😆 

I do agree that there was a better fitting background though