🛍️ KK:H Weekend Event - 6/12/20 VIP means Shop Till We Drop!🛍️

Comments

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I hope I get the gb color!! I don’t want to chase it... I could do something crazy 🤡
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • ᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪ Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    I want the earnable hair so bad 😭😭😭
  • ErikaKKHErikaKKH Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    I love the earnable hair, but it’s not worth the 500 kstars to me. I’ll rather spent them on kimiversary and buy the earnable hair with diamonds next year 😅
    iOS ✨ 
    english isn’t my first language 🇩🇪
    FB - Erika Aurora 💗

• Amy.metcalf33Amy.metcalf33 Registered Users 60 Posts
    noha62 said:
    Omg why is no one liking the earnable dress ? I really love it ???? 
    @noha62 Yes!! I love it and am SO annoyed as I spent 500kstars trying to get some of the new outfits from the kollection boxes 🤦🏽‍♀️

Also does anyone else notice that when Simon offers you a gig to win 1-10 kstars, there are more low amounts of stars than higher amounts??

• Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    I guess my bummer is... I don’t want to buy anything with kstars this weekend. So that means I won’t even get a gift box, correct?
    iOS Doll 

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I really really like the earnable oriental fan looking earings! The dress is meh and the hair is pritty, but i can live without it!
    The GB are quite cute! My fav itens are probably the top and the hair color! The hair is fine and so are the pants!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • tessisthebesttessisthebest Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    Monica L said:
    I guess my bummer is... I don’t want to buy anything with kstars this weekend. So that means I won’t even get a gift box, correct?
    Yes, you have to spend 15 k stars for the "free" gift box. I know exactly how you feel because I skipped the last vip event, but think about how mad you would be if you spent enough stars to open a box and got energy, dye, or a daily box item!
    IOS player
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @Amy.metcalf33 where is that from?
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    I keep forgetting, how many k-stars until the second earnable? I bought the jet last VIP weekend and now I'm saving for kimiversary, but I was thinking of buying a car now, which costs 75kstars... Do you guys think I just go for it or save it for kimiversary? Will the car get cheaper too? I've never played a kimiversary before!! Tks!
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Theres a car that costs kash! @letus... That way you save Your kstars for kimiversary 
    Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
    @Amy.metcalf33 where is that from?
    @woahbabesursotoxic It’s when Simon calls you to offer you a gig and once you complete it, you can choose a box and will get between 1 - 10 kstars. I don’t think I have ever gotten more than 2 kstars from the boxes though!!
    What do I do?
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    @Amy.metcalf33 oh thank you. I haven’t gotten the call yet. 💕
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    edited June 2020
    noha62 said:
    @noha62 Yes!! I love it and am SO annoyed as I spent 500kstars trying to get some of the new outfits from the kollection boxes 🤦🏽‍♀️

Also does anyone else notice that when Simon offers you a gig to win 1-10 kstars, there are more low amounts of stars than higher amounts??

@Amy.metcalf33  is this a VIP ting, cause I don’t think I have ever gotten such from Simon?
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    What do I do?
    Choose friendship or else Misty might work with willow and you might lose a couple of fans.
    Edit: I actually chose career and regretted it because I lost some fans
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

Zarah said:
    noha62 said:

@Amy.metcalf33  is this a VIP ting, cause I don’t think I have ever gotten such from Simon?
    @Zarah Not to my knowledge as I have only signed up to the VIP membership once but I get this call maybe once a week?
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Zarah said:
    noha62 said:

Once u finish all the storyline gigs availeble on game, 2 times a week Simon gives random gigs were we can get between 1 and 10 Kstars!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Zarah said:
    noha62 said:

@Zarah Not to my knowledge as I have only signed up to the VIP membership once but I get this call maybe once a week?
    I don't think I ever have gotten one of these maybe it is level based ? 
    @BeckyTXo1239 ok ty love 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    KatyKKH said:
    Theres a car that costs kash! @letus... That way you save Your kstars for kimiversary 
    Oh, well. Guess I missed it lol. Thanks!!! <3
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • lqvenderlqvender Registered Users, Member 176 Posts
    I think the earnable hair is really pretty but definitely not worth all those kstars. The rest of the items really aren't my style but they're not awful either. Pretty meh vip weekend, which is good news for my savings 😊
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    edited June 2020
    I LOVE both of the hairs, but not the outfits. I think I’ll spend 15 to open a box, but i'm not super worried.

BTW can we not have the mannequins in the kloset. i feel like it makes it look cluttered and cheap. im sad the all the new things have them   
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Fully plan on not participating in VIP because of Kimiversary, so naturally 4/5 of my new kollections are ones that I've wanted & never gotten before🙃

This is for Glu so if you aren't Glu then keep scrolling...

• stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    edited June 2020
    ETA: nvm got it working!
  • snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    ronniev said:
    If you were only hoping to get the first box for VIP this could be a really good option for you! It’s exactly 15 k-stars in the kloset and it can complete your look for sys:)) and it only cost 1 dye to dye it!
    I didn't think to check here for a low-cost item, thank you!! This might also work for some SYS submissions, especially in red!
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    I was dyeing this dress and it said it could not connect to internet, so i tried it again and then it used 10 of my 11 dyes!!! So i lost 5 twilight dyes and I’m gonna cry 😭😭😭😭😭
  • AccaliaAccalia Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    Oh my, I love the earnable hair 😭😭😭
    Guys, the St. Moritz ski resort is worth it? I really want to buy it