I’m a little bit sad
    iOS player 

• LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    My TS is frozen with amount of votes between my 1st and 2nd look. 😬
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • aharutyaharuty Registered Users, Member 177 Posts

My 3rd look did well enough, I'm waiting for vip event to start to buy new hair with hat.
    After only 3rd look I was included to group and for now I'm 1st. Happy to see that, but others are very close with points, so waiting to see what's next ☺️
    IOS
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    I already have 3 TBs in my group and the 2 dolls after them have really great looks. this is gonna be interesting.. lol 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • kileyxx7kileyxx7 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts

Slowly getting better. First look had 36 and second 42.
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

my dye box~ i havent seen gold dye with my own two eyes in such a loooooong time whered they go.....?
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

I hate that my luxe goal is always about home 😒 Maria, give something that I could use for this SYS! 

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts
    I’m fuming... I brought diamonds for £4.99 last night to buy some dyes and they are gone, every time I tried to use them it said “no connection” and my dyes have all vanished.. I had 15 in total! Now I have 0.... 😭😭😭😭
  • Amy.metcalf33Amy.metcalf33 Registered Users 60 Posts
    CryingKim said:

I hate that my luxe goal is always about home 😒 Maria, give something that I could use for this SYS! 
    @CryingKim Damn Maria!! 😡 Am hoping she may call and offer up the cowboy boots 😄 BTW your doll is so pretty!😍
  • ᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪ Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    Good start 
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    My TS finally showed up, but everyone is at 0 votes...
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    did anyone else have a glitch where the game suddenly added two bonus tickets? my timer stopped, but it’s way too early for even the fourth look!! 🧐
    just happened to me, I'm very confused 
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    o may be dramatic but it’s so frustrating to be in a group with 4 ticket buyers they just won’t stop submitting looks and i am 5 th i am worried another ticket buyer will appear and that’s when i say good bye to the white jump suit i’ll be so mad if this happened 😭😭😭
  • aharutyaharuty Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    noha62 said:
    o may be dramatic but it’s so frustrating to be in a group with 4 ticket buyers they just won’t stop submitting looks and i am 5 th i am worried another ticket buyer will appear and that’s when i say good bye to the white jump suit i’ll be so mad if this happened 😭😭😭
    Could never understand those people. Why using your money on tickets, go get some dress or shoes in your real life and let others enjoy playing 😬
    IOS
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    noha62 said:
    I also have 4 TB ☹ I'll be so mad bc before last weekend's SYS I missed out on two TS top 5 prizes bc of so many TB. It's worse than ever before, I wish they'd finally separate the groups 😒
    - Emmy
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    reading about excessive tbs in everyone's TS is making me wonder if a lot of people many got free tickets like the femme fatale SYS
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    edited June 2020
    I understand that there have been glitches, but I’ve usually been pretty lucky in that it’s not affected my tickets before (only votes coming in on time, TS group, outfit locks, outfit submissions and many more... lol) but today I went to submit my 3rd look and all my looks and tickets are gone lol my score is still there (which is definitely pretty sad looking 😭) but that’s it. Even my ability to see my TS group is gone even tho I had been able to see it earlier?

For those of you that have had this happen before, how long did it take for it to right itself?

I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    to the people using antlers for the Home On The Range (where the deer and the antelope play)

I GET IT!
    Omg I have been stuck with that song in my head ever since the spoiler in the newsletter! 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    First four looks.

I play on iOS
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    My first four looks. I thought my first look was really cute...
    I am lacking handhelds for this theme!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    My first four looks. I thought my first look was really cute...
    I am lacking handhelds for this theme!

Do you have a lemonade pitcher and drumstick? 
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    edited June 2020

I’m so ashamed of my scores 😔
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    I’m having severe issues with my looks so far 😩 has anyone got any suggestions for me? 
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    sooooo... did people get extra tickets this time? bcos my ts group should only have 2 tickets so far but the scores? top 8 are all above 120 and i dont believe i have 8 tbs???? thats a nightmare pls no

iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    It's looking nice so far ✌🏻😗
    Credit to my second look goes to @heyitsAlexandria! 💜