Show your style event issue

aleemaaleema Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
When the show your style event comes up we start off with two free tickets however when I submit a look it takes my ticket but then the look does not show op and I don’t get votes because it’s not submitting my looks 
can someone help?

Comments

• ToscaygwToscaygw Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I’m having the same issue, I’m not seeing my second ticket 
  • sherrywinesherrywine Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    what???? I had two tickets, now this???? it doen't even has the countdown anymore?
  • KhalilahjahaanKhalilahjahaan Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    My timer stopped
  • riasingh166riasingh166 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Even after submitting 2 looks, i have only one look on the board and i have lost all the tickets. What should i do? 

• xoyeseniaxoyesenia Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Even after submitting 2 looks, i have only one look on the board and i have lost all the tickets. What should i do? 

Same thing happened to me
  • suziq24suziq24 Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    I finally have a trendsetters ranking but we’re all showing zero scores ! I have 82 points already 
  • anti9696anti9696 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    I’ve submitted four looks (two free & two bought tickets), but I still cant see the ranking list and I have 150points! Also my ticket timer is set to 00.00 and does not change, I should have two more free tickets already! Glad to see I’m not the only one with problems, but they need to fix this fast.
  • imw2380imw2380 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I’m having the same problems on both of my accounts. I’ve lost tickets, I only just got trendsetters even though I’ve had multiple looks with ratings. Looks will be submitted and not show up thus locking the items used. This whole event should just be cancelled and we get a prize or something. Because of these glitches, I’m not in 1st place which I would have been if my submitted looks were all there
  • toddkraine22toddkraine22 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Having the same issue, no tickets and no timer, but mostly upset because ALL of my dyes and diamonds are gone now! Any solution to this?
  • JuliabunnyyuJuliabunnyyu Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    My dyes and tickets are gone too :( 
  • ayshasoulayshasoul Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I bought 2 show your style tickets and they have dissapeared and also my timer is in 0 so I can’t submit any look I create, and I can’t also see the time.
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    Having the same issue, no tickets and no timer, but mostly upset because ALL of my dyes and diamonds are gone now! Any solution to this?
    I have the same problem! This never happened to me. I really hope there will be a solution 
  • ayshasoulayshasoul Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I just wrote to glu help sections hoping they can fix it
  • LyricaaaaaalLyricaaaaaal Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    ayshasoul said:
    I just wrote to glu help sections hoping they can fix it
    I wrote to them too and they literally did nothing. They claimed that it could’ve been a network or WiFi issue on my part. I lost two tickets and I was put on a leaderboard where people had nearly 200 likes already and I had none because my tickets were gone and no looks were submitted. 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I'm having the same issues. I just went to update two looks and noticed my tickets were gone and my timer was all zeroes. They're having too many issues. This event should be canceled. I haven't checked dyes and diamonds yet.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!