๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ข KK:H SYS - 6/11/20 Home On the Range๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸฆŒ

Comments

• RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    Here's my accidental look 3 and my 4th look.ย 
    I apparently sent the 3rd one out as the app was glitching and I didn't know about it till I was going to submit my 5th look. The score makes up for use of the ticket. ๐Ÿ˜…

Laย pitreย rรฉsistance!! ๐Ÿคก
    Proudly Canadian. ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ
    University student studying law and criminology.๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿพโ€โš–
    Trilingual.๐Ÿ—ฃ
    Facebook: Coming soon.
    edited June 2020
    beabeabea said:
    Eaten ticket update:
    this was customer service reply, unfortunately hasnโ€™t solved my problem (already wrote it to the customer service) I am still posting this because maybe can help some of you who had my same problem, anyway still having a missing ticket and no SYS group, I am not sure if I want to submit my third look (which will be the second as one disappeared) or If it is better to wait for the second reply from glu ๐Ÿค”

I've never had a glitch where it shows you that you lost a ticket yet its still there. Did you buy a few tickets? Because this is either a new glitch or they just counted the tickets you have saved up.ย 
    When I've had tickets missing, I show them screen shots of the ticket counter going despite not having a single look submitted. They usually apologize and reimburse my ticket. I'm sorry this is happening to you. Hopefully its resolved soon.
    Trilingual.๐Ÿ—ฃ
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    My first four looks. I thought my first look was really cute...
    I am lacking handhelds for this theme!

Do you have a lemonade pitcher and drumstick?ย 
    Yes! I bought the drumstick to get the free box for this VIP weekend!
    I felt the lemonade pitcher was a little bit off theme but I will use it next!!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ทย  French gal โ›ต Avid sailor ๐Ÿฑ Cat owner ๐Ÿฃ Sushi lover ๐Ÿ›๏ธ Museum workerย 
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Still havenโ€™t been placed in a TS group yet. >.<
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts

Iโ€™m so lost
  • beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Roxxxie said:
    beabeabea said:
    Eaten ticket update:
    this was customer service reply, unfortunately hasnโ€™t solved my problem (already wrote it to the customer service) I am still posting this because maybe can help some of you who had my same problem, anyway still having a missing ticket and no SYS group, I am not sure if I want to submit my third look (which will be the second as one disappeared) or If it is better to wait for the second reply from glu ๐Ÿค”

I've never had a glitch where it shows you that you lost a ticket yet its still there. Did you buy a few tickets? Because this is either a new glitch or they just counted the tickets you have saved up.ย 
    When I've had tickets missing, I show them screen shots of the ticket counter going despite not having a single look submitted. They usually apologize and reimburse my ticket. I'm sorry this is happening to you. Hopefully its resolved soon.
    I havenโ€™t bought any ticket but glu some weeks ago gave me one extra ticket because also that time i had a ticket taken away without submitting the look. I have been saving it just in case i really like a prize and I will eventually use the extra ticket to have more votes, you think it can be that? And thank you for your reply ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

EDIT: got a reply, they restored my missing ticket! The person was really super kind!
    iOS ๐Ÿ“ฑPlayer since July 2020
    English is not my first language ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTBย 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    kittykatx said:
    kittykatx said:
    Iโ€™m having severe issues with my looks so far ๐Ÿ˜ฉ has anyone got any suggestions for me?ย 
    These are some other looks i was thinking of submitting ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
    I like all of your looks and I think they're really beautiful and unique!
    For myself I noticed that looks with handhelds score higher.ย 
    I (personally) would use the hairstyle w the hat for all of them lol. I feel like that voters tend to choose a look that screams country even if it's not very cohesive. Sometimes I see really nice and thought out looks get little scores because not every voter notices the details (or has taste, let's be honest here lol)
    But even if you keep them as is - I think they are really nice!ย 
  • Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts
    edited June 2020
    TBโ€™s are starting to frustrate me..... I am scoring 40+ on my looks and Iโ€™m still 3rd... The top 2 are on almost 300 ๐Ÿ˜ณ Itโ€™s ridiculous... Where are people earning their money to spend on this game because I want IN! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
    edited June 2020
    beabeabea said:
    Roxxxie said:
    beabeabea said:
    Eaten ticket update:

I havenโ€™t bought any ticket but glu some weeks ago gave me one extra ticket because also that time i had a ticket taken away without submitting the look. I have been saving it just in case i really like a prize and I will eventually use the extra ticket to have more votes, you think it can be that? And thank you for your reply ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ
    No problem! ๐Ÿ˜„ And possibly.
    Edit: I'm glad you got your ticket back. And this is why I said that certain employees will do nothing but blame your end and some will help you out and actually do something. Glu really needs a customer service policy change and a service expectation. You shouldn't be jumping hurdles just for them to fix a mess that their game made. And players should be treated equally for the same issues.
    Trilingual.๐Ÿ—ฃ
  • kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts

Spotted in the get this look... these lips just crack me up every time I see them! ๐Ÿ˜† maybe they look good on some dolls but definitely not mine ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    edited June 2020
    beabeabea said:
    Roxxxie said:
    beabeabea said:
    Eaten ticket update:

EDIT: got a reply, they restored my missing ticket! The person was really super kind!
    I thought I was ย the only one who got an extra ticket for a SYS. For some reason, I woke up thinking I would receive a ticket in 30 minutes, only to realise that I had an extra ticket I never left. I used the ticket and now I have 5 summited looks

edit: Iโ€™m very grateful for that extra ticketย 
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    kiki_k said:

Spotted in the get this look... these lips just crack me up every time I see them! ๐Ÿ˜† maybe they look good on some dolls but definitely not mine ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
    The top part of the lip makes me think of a moustache ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Hmm I still havenโ€™t been placed in a trendsetter group as of yet. Is it normally this delayed?
    IOS Player. Pm to add ๐Ÿ’–
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts

First, second and thirdโค๏ธ I loved all this looks
    โ€ขPlaying KKH since August/19
    โ€ขEnglish isn't my first language
    โ€ขNathalia in the game
    โ€ขiOSย โฃ 20y

• SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    The game eat my ticket and glu blaming my wifi donโ€™t want to return my ticket! great! Amazing! Thank you ๐Ÿ˜ช
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    edited June 2020
    I try not to complain about SYS anymore because every complaint falls on deaf ears but Iโ€™m so annoyed. I started several hours late yesterday - late enough to miss a free ticket- I got placed in a TS group immediately but Iโ€™m pretty sure I was placed with people who started on time and maybe had the TS glitch because after getting the scores for my first look the top 17 players had 110+ points. So now I am stuck in a group where everyone is one ticket ahead of me at least. So fair. Fix your game, Glu ๐Ÿฅฑ
    iOS player since July 2014ย 
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts

I want to resist buying the cowgirl hat as much as possible ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    1-4 looks
    Iโ€™m doing so bad in this sys, do you have any suggestion? Should I buy this hairstyle??

Italian iOS player since August 2014 โ™ฅ๏ธ

• saramehsarameh Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Smuckies said:
    I try not to complain about SYS anymore because every complaint falls on deaf ears but Iโ€™m so annoyed. I started several hours late yesterday - late enough to miss a free ticket- I got placed in a TS group immediately but Iโ€™m pretty sure I was placed with people who started on time and maybe had the TS glitch because after getting the scores for my first look the top 17 players had 110+ points. So now I am stuck in a group where everyone is one ticket ahead of me at least. So fair. Fix your game, Glu ๐Ÿฅฑ
    The same thing just happened to me! I started sys today so I missed 2 tickets but apparently glu decided it was nice to put me in a group where everyone started yesterday and is 2 tickets ahead of me๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ Everyone in the top 15 has already 120+ votes and we only had 2 free tickets, so either there was a big glitch or I have 15 tb in my group
  • Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    Has anyone else's timer reset? At this rate,ย  I'll miss my last ticket on Sunday ๐Ÿ˜ญ
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited June 2020
    My game isnโ€™t loading, am I the only one? ๐Ÿ˜ญ When I open it itโ€™s pitch black

Edit: nevermind, itโ€™s fixed ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป
    iOS player since December 2014 ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ
  • ErikaKKHErikaKKH Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    Someone on FB posted this ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ already at such a high score?ย 
    iOS โœจย 
    english isnโ€™t my first language ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช
    FB - Erika Aurora ๐Ÿ’—