๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ‡๐Ÿพ KK:H 6Yr Kimiversary Update Thread v11. -It's Here!๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿพ

Comments

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Finally ! Iโ€™m so excited and canโ€™t wait for the spoilers ๐Ÿคฉโœจ This will be my first one, so hope for a good update and Kimiversary ๐Ÿคž
  • marianmruizmarianmruiz Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    OMGGGGG!!! it's my first kimiversaryyy! i'm soo happy and excited, spoilers pleaaaaaaaaseeeee
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    I am soooooooooo excited!!!
    I played the game the first three years in a row then I stopped. I did 3 kimiversaries but last year was so special! I am so excited for this one. Hopefully there will be many surprises.
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Hopefully we can get a special storyline!
    iOS๐Ÿ–ค. Doll (Holly) ๐Ÿ’
  • fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    my God, Iโ€™m very excited and excited for this Kimversary ๐Ÿคฉ
    English is not my first language ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท
    Android, add me:ย 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited June 2020
    I'm so excited!! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’“ This will be my first Kimiversary, I think I started playing at the end of January/around February ๐Ÿค”

Edit: in March lol
  • AlainaVWoodAlainaVWood Registered Users, Member 53 Posts

• JK97JK97 Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    I can't wait to see all of the items ๐Ÿฅฐ I started playing last august, so this is my first kimiversary, now I have like 1000 stars and I'm so excited for spending them. ๐Ÿฅฐ
    edited June 2020
    Spoilers please!!
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Iโ€™m excited but at the same time worried because Iโ€™m supposed to be at field trip with my school during 22-27th of June ๐Ÿ˜ญ so hopefully I will be able to get some internet connection and get at some clothes and TB boxes and stuff I want because I would be devastated if not....
    iOs playerย 
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    I'm thankful I found this forum because otherwise I wouldn't have known about Kimiversary and to save my K-stars... I want to spend them now! <3 Spoilers Pleaseย  <3

rebekah mikaelson spoilers GIF
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    I couldnโ€™t wait to get that update ๐Ÿคฉ I started playing 4 years ago and then again a year ago when kimiversary started, but I didinโ€™t have many kstars and only bought one pair of jeans ๐Ÿ˜‚ Now Iโ€™m ready for more shopping!! ๐Ÿ› I canโ€™t wait to see the spoilers. I hope we get a new storyline and a lot of summer stuff ๐Ÿ’

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ๐Ÿ’ IOS player since June 2019 ๐Ÿ’
    ย  ย  ย  ย  ๐Ÿ‡ English isnโ€™t my first language ๐Ÿ‡
  • แ”•Eแ–‡แ—ฉแ”•TEแ’ชแ”•Eแ–‡แ—ฉแ”•TEแ’ช Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    The thrill is realย 
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    helcabu said:
    Iโ€™m excited but at the same time worried because Iโ€™m supposed to be at field trip with my school during 22-27th of June ๐Ÿ˜ญ so hopefully I will be able to get some internet connection and get at some clothes and TB boxes and stuff I want because I would be devastated if not....
    Wow so lucky! Imagine being able to go back to school ๐Ÿ˜‚ well I mean. Iโ€™m going back next week but- not properly lol
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playingย this doll since January 2020, and doubt Iโ€™ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and Iโ€™m really starting to loose the fun in this game โœŒ๐ŸผโŒ)
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    I had just started playing the game last year during the anniversary event, so I had no idea what I was doing or what was going on. But now that I know what the gameโ€™s about, Iโ€™m so ready.

iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • kkh_fashunkkh_fashun Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    Can someone tell me what the kimiversary last year consisted of? I donโ€™t get why some are saying to save k stars?ย 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Can someone tell me what the kimiversary last year consisted of? I donโ€™t get why some are saying to save k stars?ย 
    Because everything on the Kloset thats Kstars goes half off and because some trowback itens are brought to the Kloset to be able to buy with Kstars!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    @kkh_fashun People are saving k stars because there are a lot of exciting things (hopefully) that will be available for the Kimiversary. All of the k star items in the closet (except for pets, I think) will be half off and throwback items (which are available for diamonds) will now be available for k stars! But, the TB items in k stars are at a high price, especially hair, but it will be better to get them with something you can get easier (unlike diamonds). So saving stars for this event is important, as you might see sth you like which might not be available later. Last year, when I started playing around the anniversary time, I was so sad that I couldn't get anything other than what I got in the free box. So, with the remaining two weeks (it's probably less than that, lol), we advise ppl to save, so not to lose out on some awesome stuff!ย 
    ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ๐Ÿฆ‹iOS Player๐Ÿฆ‹
    *in Olafโ€™s voice* letโ€™s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    Because everything on the Kloset thats Kstars goes half off and because some trowback itens are brought to the Kloset to be able to buy with Kstars!
    @LovelyEmma you made my paragraph into one sentence :smiley:
    ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ๐Ÿฆ‹iOS Player๐Ÿฆ‹
    *in Olafโ€™s voice* letโ€™s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
    Add more things for guy dolls. It isnโ€™t fair at all
  • malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    I want to be excited, hopeful and all of that but given how Glu has been treating guy dolls I don't think I can. I would like to know if male game EVER get any kind of updates so I can stop wasting my time for a dying game.ย 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited June 2020
    @KalindaKing can you brings update spoilers pretty please???
    Everyone wants them, specially me <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    I need spoilersss
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    Spoilers please ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฅฐ
    ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ๐Ÿ’ IOS player since June 2019 ๐Ÿ’
    ย  ย  ย  ย  ๐Ÿ‡ English isnโ€™t my first language ๐Ÿ‡