• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    My first 4 looks

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts
    ErikaKKH said:
    Someone on FB posted this 😂😭 already at such a high score? 
    More money than sense 🥴🥴

• serenaaserenaa Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    My looks🌺🌸
  • khloe97khloe97 Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    I don’t really have much clothes or accessories for this SYS so I’m just throwing things together lol I bought the boots before VIP 🤦🏼‍♀️ These are my looks 1-4 and some ideas for my next couple of looks.. Look 4 is meant to be a kind of equestrian theme 🤷🏻‍♀️

I got this Kollection today and thought the hat might work for this SYS... 😐 got the fringe vest from another Kollection though so it’s not all bad 🤗
  • LoukkhLoukkh Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    Okay I need to understand something, why I get more votes on the look I hate the most ?

Guys come on, do you really prefer the second look ? 🤣 

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I think I'm with a forum doll in my TS group but I'm not sure, so if your name has something to do with what ticketbuyers are... Hi! Lol
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Would u guys vote for a look like this? I love it, but not sure if others like it 🤔
    like- yes
    lol- no

iOS player 

• LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    sarameh said:
    Smuckies said:
    I try not to complain about SYS anymore because every complaint falls on deaf ears but I’m so annoyed. I started several hours late yesterday - late enough to miss a free ticket- I got placed in a TS group immediately but I’m pretty sure I was placed with people who started on time and maybe had the TS glitch because after getting the scores for my first look the top 17 players had 110+ points. So now I am stuck in a group where everyone is one ticket ahead of me at least. So fair. Fix your game, Glu 🥱
    The same thing just happened to me! I started sys today so I missed 2 tickets but apparently glu decided it was nice to put me in a group where everyone started yesterday and is 2 tickets ahead of me🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️ Everyone in the top 15 has already 120+ votes and we only had 2 free tickets, so either there was a big glitch or I have 15 tb in my group
    Exact same thing for me this morning!!!!!!! It makes NO sense. How is any of this fair at all????
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    So I got two extra free tickets (submitted two looks trying to submit one and changed the look and tried again) I got put into a group where they just started and I’m on my 5th ticket or so 😳 so I’m way ahead of them idk what to do it’s super unfair. And I feel bad for the rest of the folks in my group
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    The top two dolls in my group are up to 500 and both are off-theme

I have seen some pretty creative outfits though. And it seems like voters are making themed looks the popular choice so yay for that.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Feeling kind of bitter that I'm getting the kind of scores this week that would have gotten me the earnable dress last week, and probably the TS dress since the group was more relaxed. I was just getting lower scores than usual.
    Platform: Android

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I Love the earnable dress
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    After reading through the thread i am pretty sure there’s a ticket glitch in my group , some have been submitting a lot of looks and others who wasn’t in top 10 suddenly rising in top five i just i get extra tickets too :( 

highest score so far 😅
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    Yeehaw 🤠 somebody’s poisoned the waterhole

Lmao I actually kind of like the look and idk why 😂😂😂 Maybe country fashion is growing on me? 😳

The earnable is really cute 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    Just gonna have fun with this TS since i already own a cowboy hat

I liked my egg collecting look 
    This is literally my dreamgirl! 😍 Love the looks!
    @mikaylachimo we look cute! And Haw! 🤠
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    First four looks. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong. I know I don’t have a hat, but I’ve seen lots of dolls score well without a hat.

• SethyxSethyx Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    I'm sorry Glu... but this is literally the worst SYS theme we've had so far. I like that it's unusual and more.. specific.. one would almost say.. creative (?), but it ain't working. Is it better than the atrocities like "All About D*nim" - yes, but nearly no one in my TS is taking it seriously while still peaking at the Top 5. Everyone is just throwing a bunch of brown/orange things together in a complete mess, just to get cheap votes at the first glance.

At least some of y'all are making it work but this is just... 

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    2 votes away from the earnable dress!   Hopefully I’ll stay on track for the whole earnable track. 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Home one the Range with @woahbabesursotoxic  and @buriteri
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    Fabulous 😍😍 Thank you for including me @mandamay76 💖
    @mandamay76 gorg! Thanks for including me! 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    edited June 2020
     🔥🔥🔥 y’all are rocking these pants and dresses