🗳️👢 KK:H SYS - 6/11/20 Home On the Range🐎🐏🦌

Comments

• RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    buriteri said:
    I’ve never grown up anywhere near the country so I don’t know how I incorporated “y’all” into my Californian vocab 😂😂
    I‘m from Northern Ireland and somehow I say y’all 😂
    I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    Finally broke 50! And my absolute favourite thing in the world just happened 🙃

• KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    OK, now I can't submit my look because my ticket is gone... 

Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts

This is the first time this is happening to me. What should I do? I already closed the app and opened it again several times
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    @KatyKKH @Emma58 when the countdown is at 0:00 that means no internet connection (or a weak one)
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I don't say "y'all" because I'm from NY and I think it'd sound weird coming from me. 
    Also this event is weird when I have to use boots that someone wouldn't use in this environment in real life, but I have to work with what I have.
    Platform: Android

• inesferreira04inesferreira04 Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
    All my diamonds disappeared and my timer is at 0:00 with no tickets and I had one. What’s going on? I already closed and reopened the game several times.
  • gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    Emma58 said:

This is the first time this is happening to me. What should I do? I already closed the app and opened it again several times

Hello! I just logged in to share this-- the same is going on with me too! And all of my dyes are resetted: it looks like I have no dyes. Zero. I think this is a general glitch but I'm scared too kinda, they're not gone, are they?
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    All my diamonds disappeared and my timer is at 0:00 with no tickets and I had one. What’s going on? I already closed and reopened the game several times.
    I'm experiencing the same, glad I'm not the only one!
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • EloiseAnnEloiseAnn Registered Users 94 Posts
    Looks 1-6 , will just keep rotating through plaid shirt/jeans and sys dress

• Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    buriteri said:
    I’ve never grown up anywhere near the country so I don’t know how I incorporated “y’all” into my Californian vocab 😂😂
    I‘m from Northern Ireland and somehow I say y’all 😂
    Hi! I am from NI too. I say "y'all" sometimes too. I think all countries should adopt it. It's less clunky than "you all" or "youse".
  • inesferreira04inesferreira04 Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
    snakiekkh said:
    And I just noticed my dyes are also gone!
  • EveandMiaEveandMia Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    LydiaKKH said:
    @KatyKKH @Emma58 when the countdown is at 0:00 that means no internet connection (or a weak one)
    Nah my internet is perfect, I think it’s doing this for a bunch of people 
    IOS player (daily since April 2019)
    Android player (March 2020) 
  • AnetteKkhAnetteKkh Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    snakiekkh said:
        I have the same problem!
  • EveandMiaEveandMia Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    snakiekkh said:
    And I just noticed my dyes are also gone!
    Same, all my dye and the 90 diamonds I’ve been saving like a crazy lady. I had so much dye saved too, so I’m going to tell myself not to panic and to avoid opening SYS until I get home from work and hope it’s fixed 
    IOS player (daily since April 2019)
    Android player (March 2020) 
  • joelle1511joelle1511 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    The same thing happened to me, my tickets and all my dyes are gone!!
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    My iOS game is super glitchy! No dyes, no free tickets although I had one whereas my android game is fine 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    The internet connection issue is definitely an in-game glitch, since there's so many of us getting it (even with solid Wi-Fi). Another very extreme glitch during SYS *insert pretends to be shocked meme here*
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    Mine also stopped at 0:00 but i re-opened the app and it's all good.
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Looks 3-5 I’m so happy!! 💗

Also this earnable is definitely growing on me ☺️

• Scarlett_9297Scarlett_9297 Registered Users, Member 234 Posts
    What's going on ??? My tickets have disappeared like my diamonds! Please GLU FIX THIS !!!😫😫😫😫🙏🙏
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Bear_KKH said:
    @AmyMimi Your comment reminded me of my daughter, she has a group of British friends and whenever she hangs out with them a lot, she starts to adopt their accent (Idk if intentional or maybe she doesn't realize) but she'll start talking with a slight, yet obviously fake British accent, but she'll use super American words and it sounds so funny😂 Or even better, she'll say words that are mostly used in British English, with her true American accent. Her: "Mom, are we stopping for petrol?" 
    Me: "Gas baby, we typically just call it gas where we're from, but go ahead, I suppose their words do sound better"😂
    @Bear_KKH Aaww that’s so precious ! 😆 I also have an American friend and I’m guilty of imitating the accent lol I as well always catch myself slipping up and saying words like “candy” and “trash” and with my friend it’s the other way round with British lingo 😂
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Sorry I can’t get rid of this 😂
  • DianaOlimsDianaOlims Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    What's going on ??? My tickets have disappeared like my diamonds! Please GLU FIX THIS !!!😫😫😫😫🙏🙏
    Same here! My tickets, my dyes and my diamonds are all gone!! 😭😭😭😭
    I hope that they will fix this soon. 🙌🏻
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Same issues here, my diamonds are gone and my timer stuck at 0:00.
  • kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    Bear_KKH said:
    @AmyMimi Your comment reminded me of my daughter, she has a group of British friends and whenever she hangs out with them a lot, she starts to adopt their accent (Idk if intentional or maybe she doesn't realize) but she'll start talking with a slight, yet obviously fake British accent, but she'll use super American words and it sounds so funny😂 Or even better, she'll say words that are mostly used in British English, with her true American accent. Her: "Mom, are we stopping for petrol?" 
    Me: "Gas baby, we typically just call it gas where we're from, but go ahead, I suppose their words do sound better"😂
    @Bear_KKH Aaww that’s so precious ! 😆 I also have an American friend and I’m guilty of imitating the accent lol I as well always catch myself slipping up and saying words like “candy” and “trash” and with my friend it’s the other way round with British lingo 😂
    Haha I was trying to quote this!

i love this! I’m from the UK and when we were younger my sister used to watch American tv and change like petrol to gas and say refrigerator rather than fridge.

I also have a friend which I worked with who moved to the UK from the Philippines, and she said at school they were taught American English, and she cut herself once and asked for a band aid I was like omg what is that, I thought it was like kool aid 😂😂