Saving kstars for 6th Kimiversary project! ⭐️

Comments

• LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    liltiffs said:
    I really love the VIP earnable hair. I kinda like the pants and shirt in the boxes too. My stars are in DANGER this weekend. Is it worth it??
    It's always up to you and what you want! Chasing items in boxes is always dangerous. All I can say is for that amount of kstars you can buy 4 hairstyles, many clothes or open 9 boxes with Kimiversary items. 
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    doing some quick calculations to see if i can re-reach my 1200 goal even after spending 300 kstars on vip... i think i can do it but its not gonna feel great 😭 but i really REALLY wanna buy the pop up shop items before they leave so i just gotta grit my teeth and spend it
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    @Accalia thank you!! 💖
    @rociodemayo never too late, hi and welcome!! Will add you next week 💖
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • liltiffsliltiffs Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    LydiaKKH said:
    liltiffs said:
    I really love the VIP earnable hair. I kinda like the pants and shirt in the boxes too. My stars are in DANGER this weekend. Is it worth it??
    It's always up to you and what you want! Chasing items in boxes is always dangerous. All I can say is for that amount of kstars you can buy 4 hairstyles, many clothes or open 9 boxes with Kimiversary items. 
    Thank you!! That's what I needed to hear! Thinking about what else I could buy puts it more into perspective that I do NOT need to spend 500 kstars for one hairstyle when I don't like the other earnables enough.
    Platform : iOS 

• samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    @LydiaKKH I think that’s a great idea! I’m thinking I’m gonna splurge on the sale at first and then keep saving for the boxes til they go
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
    LydiaKKH said:
    Asking in advance - are we going to save for Kimiversary boxes after the event ends on 28th? 💖 They’ll be for next 3 weeks so we can make another mini-project after Kimiversary!
    Such a great idea to keep us motivated!! I'm in💖
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
    @LydiaKKH I think that’s a great idea! I’m thinking I’m gonna splurge on the sale at first and then keep saving for the boxes til they go
    That’s exactly how it should be! First sale, then boxes. ❤️⭐️

Special Delivery!

Your updates keep us excited and even more motivated! Thank you! 💜

• snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    edited June 2020

Just realised I missed an update or two on here! The last amount I remember being at was 677 (spent something like 800 on completing a kollection and a GB), then as of today I'm at 1055 💕 
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    Guys I really like the vip earnable dress , i spent 50 kstars already and got energy in my box and the earrings 
    i have 1545 kstars now if i spend another 250 to get the dress i’ll have 1295 and about 2 weeks to recover , should i go for the dress ? 
    noha62 said:
    Guys I really like the vip earnable dress , i spent 50 kstars already and got energy in my box and the earrings 
    i have 1545 kstars now if i spend another 250 to get the dress i’ll have 1295 and about 2 weeks to recover , should i go for the dress ? 
    I'd say sleep with it and if you still want that dress tomorrow morning just go for it! 

• Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Got the bundle and..It’s growing on me  the hair is very pretty.

Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• ErikaKKHErikaKKH Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    I’m so mad at myself, I accidentally spun on a kollection (that I didn’t even like 😫) and wasted 50 kstars 😭
    iOS ✨ 
    english isn’t my first language 🇩🇪
    FB - Erika Aurora 💗

• Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts

Here’s an update 1,372 stars today.
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited June 2020
    LydiaKKH said:
    noha62 said:
    I'd say sleep with it and if you still want that dress tomorrow morning just go for it! 

@noha62 Definitely sleep on it. I find my biggest regrets are due to impulse shopping lol. Plus it'll give you time to see if Maria offers you any k-star luxe goals.
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Unwinter said:
    @Accalia thank you!! 💖
    @rociodemayo never too late, hi and welcome!! Will add you next week 💖
    Thank you love!!
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    @LydiaKKH I'm loving this project so much but I can't stop staring at your eyes. Where did you get them?😮
    @LydiaKKH I'm loving this project so much but I can't stop staring at your eyes. Where did you get them?😮
    I got them from Black Friday sale so maybe they'll bring them back for Kimiversary! I think they're from Milan Fashion Week Event a few years back?

• EveandMiaEveandMia Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Well I’m ashamed to admit I spent 25 kstars, it was to finally upgrade Sky which I justified by saying it will make them back & it’s just for the giftbox spin... and my gift box gave me energy 🙃 that’s that, not spending a single star more until kimiversary. Off to tap away, at least I can make them back grinding reality shows 😅 I hope my regret inspires you to hold on to your kstars
    IOS player (daily since April 2019)
    Android player (March 2020) 
  • RocketQueenRocketQueen Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    Omg I just did my daily gift box and unlocked Perks level 14 which gave me 50 kstars! Timing could not have been better, now I'm at 1831, now i'm really trying to get to 2000 by kimiversary 
  • sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    LydiaKKH said:
    Asking in advance - are we going to save for Kimiversary boxes after the event ends on 28th? 💖 They’ll be for next 3 weeks so we can make another mini-project after Kimiversary!
    This is my first kimiversary, I already know about the sales and tb items but I haven’t read anything about kimiversary boxes. Could you explain that to me?😊 thank you!
    iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
    LydiaKKH said:
    This is my first kimiversary, I already know about the sales and tb items but I haven’t read anything about kimiversary boxes. Could you explain that to me?😊 thank you!
    In those boxes they’re only Kimiversary things from
    previous years. You can buy them for 55 kstars each and they’ll last until next update, so 3 weeks after Kimiversary. The prizes there are guaranteed (means there’s no cash, energy or dyes) - if you played durning Valentines or Christmas it’s very similar! 

• sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    @LydiaKKH thank you💗 I understand now! 
    iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
    edited June 2020
    @LydiaKKH thank you💗 I understand now! 
    I found the picture, so it’ll be all of those + new ones for this year!

I originally thought I didn't need a wishlist but now knowing that there are boxes included, I'm going to make a wishlist so I can estimate how much I can spend. Also like Lydia said, the fact that the boxes will be around till the next update is really good to save up again just for them. So what I'm going to do is first buy items from the closet and then save up again for the boxes! 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
    Friendly reminder - do as many reality shows as you can to earn more kstars! ⭐️❤️ If you're having a weekend off and staying home grind for those kstars by collecting energy and doing shows all day.
    I'm planning to study for my last exam (I'm finishing  my master degree, so it's LITERALLY my last one ever 🤯) and tapping all the day to earn more because this update and Kimiversary would make me a bankrupt. ⭐️💸

• haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    if anyone needs a tip on how to make a wishlist, especially since we dont know the exact throwback items thatll be available, i allocated 30-50% of my kstar goal to kloset items (i looked through every tab and every item that caught my eye to see if there were any that i wanted asap). then i made a list of generic items like 'nice ponytail' and 'activewear' to help plan what type of tb items i wanted to buy. i plan on leaving at least 100 kstars at the end of the sale for the upcoming vip, which is when ill be buying as many kimiversary boxes as possible. if i really want to spend more on tb items than i can, ill cut down on my kloset spending by leaving out the cheaper items since the 50% off is less worth it for those than the more expensive ones! which means that before spending on kloset items ill be looking through the throwback items first and start planning on what i want to get from those. last year's kimiversary sys seemed like a gown party so items thatll be good for sys was included in my wishlist as well!
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone