๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ข KK:H SYS - 6/11/20 Home On the Range๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸฆŒ

Comments

• hanandcheesehanandcheese Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    SO EXCITED! I was #1 but itโ€™s okay. Never won one of these or been close!!! You guys have so many dyes and stars and diamonds I wishhh๐Ÿ˜ซ and all your dolls are so pretty! I hope I can get #1 ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Me reusing the heck out of this ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ณ
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    I thought my game was glitching but no theyโ€™re wearing the same outfit. This is gonna get interesting ๐Ÿคญ
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

Get along lil doggies!ย 

I saved the drumstick til I got this outfit
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    edited June 2020
    Bear_KKH said:
    @AmyMimi Your comment reminded me of my daughter, she has a group of British friends and whenever she hangs out with them a lot, she starts to adopt their accent (Idk if intentional or maybe she doesn't realize) but she'll start talking with a slight, yet obviously fake British accent, but she'll use super American words and it sounds so funny๐Ÿ˜‚ Or even better, she'll say words that are mostly used in British English, with her true American accent. Her: "Mom, are we stopping for petrol?"ย 
    Me: "Gas baby, we typically just call it gas where we're from, but go ahead, I suppose their words do sound better"๐Ÿ˜‚

Petrol station does sound fancier! I listen to an Australian podcast and sometimes have to stop and think about the words they are using. They said skeletal the other day (true crime) And they way they said it, I really haven't quit thinking about it since.
    IOS

• haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    i sure hope someone whos on their third look with no ts and someone who started late and is on their first look doesnt get put into the same ts group ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚ because that is very f****** up and clearly isnt offering those from the second group an equal chance for the ts prizes ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚
    iOS Level 33ย  โฃย 
    Daily Free Playerย  โ„๏ธŽย  Nov '19 - nowย 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes โ‹†ย #TSusingAveragesย โ‹† #All4ItemsinEventBoxes โ‹† #20VideosforEveryone
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    I canโ€™t believe i have to be dealing with a TB submitting this kind of looks AND her being second.ย 
    And also, iโ€™m #4 for just one vote. Oh well.ย 
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    I just got a reply from Glu support after 24hrs and all they said is to check WiFi ๐Ÿ™„ Whereโ€™s my 10 free dyes that went missing and I asked for? ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
    iOS 41lvlย ๐Ÿ“ฑ |ย English isn't my first languageย ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ
    Free player since July 2019ย ๐Ÿ’–

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • Amy.metcalf33Amy.metcalf33 Registered Users 60 Posts
    LydiaKKH said:
    I just got a reply from Glu support after 24hrs and all they said is to check WiFi ๐Ÿ™„ Whereโ€™s my 10 free dyes that went missing and I asked for? ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
    @LydiaKKH Everytime I complain about a glitch they ALWAYS say to check WiFi or that I havenโ€™t put my phone into airplane mode ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

I caved and bought the cowboy boots ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ Also am running out of denim so used this dress. Looking back on it, I think this look will completely tank! I have also used this hairstyle on almost every look!!๐Ÿ™ˆ
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    LydiaKKH said:
    @LydiaKKH Everytime I complain about a glitch they ALWAYS say to check WiFi or that I havenโ€™t put my phone into airplane mode ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
    Wait, how would you even access the game on airplane mode? ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

I caved and bought the cowboy boots ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ Also am running out of denim so used this dress. Looking back on it, I think this look will completely tank! I have also used this hairstyle on almost every look!!๐Ÿ™ˆ

lol, i was voting before my last look and saw this and decided to use it too. if you see a red head with a cowboy hat and a squirrel...
    IOS

• clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    every time i see these lips in the voting booth i get so upset bc i know they probably wonโ€™t be available until later this year ๐Ÿ˜ญย 

โœจiOS doll since March 2020 โœจ
    ๐Ÿ’“add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clairย 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    My favorite look this SYS scored good, Iโ€™m in 1st place by 63 points yay
    iOS๐Ÿ–ค. Doll (Holly) ๐Ÿ’
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    Looks 5-8 ๐Ÿฅฐ

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ๐Ÿ’ IOS player since June 2019 ๐Ÿ’
    ย  ย  ย  ย  ๐Ÿ‡ English isnโ€™t my first language ๐Ÿ‡
  • sardelis09sardelis09 Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    To anyone who is having problems with missing tickets/dyes/diamonds: I had that problem and sent a ticket to support, they said it's a display glitch and to try force closing and reopening the app multiple times. I would also recomend restarting your phone (this didn't help this time but it has worked in the past when I had similar issues).
    It was late in my timezone so I didn't get the response before going to bed but when I woke up this morning everything was back to normal so just waiting a bit might work as well.ย 
    I hope this helps those who are having issues :)
    Android player since March 2020
    Pronouns are she/her
    KaylaJ said:
    KaylaJ said:

lol, i was voting before my last look and saw this and decided to use it too. if you see a red head with a cowboy hat and a squirrel...

My squirrel of luckย 

I hope yours didnโ€™t tank @Amy.metcalf33!
    Please name him Lucky

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    KKHLucy said:
    I thought my game was glitching but no theyโ€™re wearing the same outfit. This is gonna get interesting ๐Ÿคญ
    This is pretty much everyone right now hahaย 
    I think it'll be clear who's the winner when they move on to other looks
  • bella1997bella1997 Registered Users, Member 29 Posts

Iโ€™ve got the golden dyesย 
    sorry for submitting it late but because Iโ€™ve been so busy since Iโ€™m a nurse and on shift dutiesย 
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Looks 1โ€“6:

Your doll is gorgeous! Do you remember where the top middle dress is from? And the skirt in the bottom middle? ๐Ÿ˜
    edited June 2020
    @KaylaJ Your doll looked great!! Well done!! ย 

Mine did surprisingly well - I think everyone is being far more generous this SYS as the prizes arenโ€™t that great ๐Ÿ˜„

• haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

my first time crossing 50 on a casual sys ๐Ÿฅบ im so proud of myself for real
    iOS Level 33ย  โฃย 
    Daily Free Playerย  โ„๏ธŽย  Nov '19 - nowย 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes โ‹†ย #TSusingAveragesย โ‹† #All4ItemsinEventBoxes โ‹† #20VideosforEveryone
    LydiaKKH said:
    Wait, how would you even access the game on airplane mode? ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
    @BeckyTXo1239 Right?!?
  • gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    All you girls are gorgeous! This is my third time attending SYS and I don't have that much of options in my wardrobe but I did the best I could and here are some of my outfits. I did not expect to get 45 votes for the last one because I thought it was the worst! I guess my opponent was worse? :sweat_smile:

I'm really impressed because in my first SYS I really wanted the flower hair but all of my efforts were useless. Last SYS I was #1 (YAAAYY) but this SYS, I have little wardrobe options and I seriously don't see where I'll end up lol

I really love the earnable dress! Is blue too much? I don't know. But I had 25 blue dyes so, better use them somewhere :lol:

Also, BIG shoutout to these dolls! You both were too beautiful, I couldn't pick between you two! I don't know how opponents are decided. Do we go against those who are in our own group? Or others? Because if you're in the same group, you both are winners for me :love:

Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebookย or game center as msdianaprince!ย โค๏ธ

Looks 5 - 8th, finally broke that 50 ๐Ÿฅฐ

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    genthea said:
    All you girls are gorgeous! This is my third time attending SYS and I don't have that much of options in my wardrobe but I did the best I could and here are some of my outfits. I did not expect to get 45 votes for the last one because I thought it was the worst! I guess my opponent was worse? :sweat_smile:

I'm really impressed because in my first SYS I really wanted the flower hair but all of my efforts were useless. Last SYS I was #1 (YAAAYY) but this SYS, I have little wardrobe options and I seriously don't see where I'll end up lol

I really love the earnable dress! Is blue too much? I don't know. But I had 25 blue dyes so, better use them somewhere :lol:

Also, BIG shoutout to these dolls! You both were too beautiful, I couldn't pick between you two! I don't know how opponents are decided. Do we go against those who are in our own group? Or others? Because if you're in the same group, you both are winners for me :love:

What if you try the braid that was the last TS prize? I think it could do well!ย 
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts

Looks 5-8ย 
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž