🎆🎇🍾 KK:H 6Yr Kimiversary Update Thread v11. -It's Here!🎉🍾

Comments

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    i'm pretty excited about the hair accessories. and i wonder if that one look indicates a possible PJ party SYS
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    I just started playing so I’m not familiar with everything in the kloset yet. When they put the tb items in the kloset for kimiversary will there be a way to know which items are tb items and which ones are permanent items from the kloset?
    iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I’m in love omg I love these new customizations I was looking at the spoilers with this face 😱 OMG!!!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

Yayyy a pyjama party SYS! ☁️ ☕️ The tea handheld is so cute, it’s literally me every evening 😭
    The first 3 looks feature blush, highlighter and contour!
    I definitely know where all my k-stars are going 👀
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    @KalindaKing this is so exciting ! Thank youuuuu
    now the question is: will the update be released on Monday or Tuesday ?
    please say Monday 🙏🏻
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts

I totally need this whole outfit! This is exactly the type of thing I wore when I was a teen in the 90s-ok so the dress was shorter but I love this! I hope it’s earnable. Definitely looking forward to this update 😃 everything that’s been posted looks great. Can’t wait to play with hair accessories and make up. 

I play on iOS
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Happy it’s separate now and everyone has access to it, do feel kinda scammed that i bought the contour with real money...
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    yezx said:
    Happy it’s separate now and everyone has access to it, do feel kinda scammed that i bought the contour with real money...
    I feel the same ... :(
    I bought it about 2 weeks ago I think 🤔 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Thank you so much @KalindaKing for sharing the spoilers❤️ I can’t wait for the update to be here!!
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

edited June 2020
    MAYA_KKH said:

<3 REMEMBER PLEASE <3 :

DON'T HYPE CERTAIN ITEMS SO MUCH OR THEY WILL BECOME TS PRIZES

DON'T HYPE CERTAIN ITEMS SO MUCH OR THEY'LL BE PUT ON KOLLECTIONS

DON'T HYPE CERTAIN ITEMS SO MUCH OR THEY WILL BECOME FASHION GOALS

Tbh I think that all FG, Kollections and TS items are already assembled. 
    I'm not very familiar with the technical side of the game, but I guess it takes more than a couple of days to change everything and to put Kollection prizes into TS and so on. 
    🤷🏻‍♀️
    Sure, but it has happened before that earnables and ts items got switched (we saw it because of the little icons) and one time gold heels ended up in a kollection while it had the reality icon or the other way around lol... So no, best is to not hype items up 😊

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    OMG hair accessories!! Yaaayyy :love:
    I always wanted to have those and some seperate hats, I was just thinking about it! Amazing :love:

Also, is there a date for the new update? Sorry if I missed the information. Thank you <3
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    So all new makeup is gonna be in closet for kstars? Because u all said that’s where your all kstars are going 😄 I love them too, but I afraid that is gonna be hard to get them, like always with cool stuff 🥺
    iOS player 

I don’t know in what thread i should ask, but during Kimiversary I want to buy kloset items for specific sys themes (like the current home on the range and flower power theme), I was wondering what themes I should plan for? Anyone want to guess? I’m already thinking pirates, 90s and galaxy...

Make kkh great again: 
    @yezx I’m planning on buying more specific hairstyles, like with hats or accessories because you can use them for every look and when the hairstyle has an accessory that’s on theme your looks are more likely to score well! 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Separate hair accessories and blush/bronzer/highlight is so long overdue, I can't wait to see what this means. I'm sure it would be difficult to redraw all hairstyles without their accessories but I do hope it happens in the future.

That being said, other than the hair clips, the spoilers are awful imo. They look boring, low quality and cheap tbh
    I don't think they had to redraw hairstyles. I suppose they use some kind of layering technique. 🤔
    Think nose highlight that can be applied to different noses in the Kloset without the need to redraw them 🧐
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @yezx these shoes weren’t in a kollection but their place in the kloset is fishy

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

@AmandaMKkh yup that’s what I meant with the other way around, those were supposed to be kollection, as they also clearly don’t match the other earnables 🤷🏻‍♀️

Make kkh great again: 
    @elettrahere omg Yes! Didnt think of that, going to check all hairstyles 😂

Make kkh great again: 
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    yezx said:
    MAYA_KKH said:

<3 REMEMBER PLEASE <3 :

I'm not very familiar with the technical side of the game, but I guess it takes more than a couple of days to change everything and to put Kollection prizes into TS and so on. 
    🤷🏻‍♀️
    Sure, but it has happened before that earnables and ts items got switched (we saw it because of the little icons) and one time gold heels ended up in a kollection while it had the reality icon or the other way around lol... So no, best is to not hype items up 😊

Slightly off topic but I was wondering where are those white shoes from? The ones with the purple sparkly thing on top? Thank you! 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
    @unwinter this kollection 😊

Make kkh great again: 
    @yezx when I have to buy something to help me with a specific theme I usually pick a hairstyle! 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    yezx said:
    MAYA_KKH said:

<3 REMEMBER PLEASE <3 :

🤷🏻‍♀️

Oh I didn't know that 🧐
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    yezx said:
    @unwinter this kollection 😊

OH thank you so much!! 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Could anyone show what is being available for diamonds this update? 😍
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    This update seems to be exciting! 
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker