🗳️👢 KK:H SYS - 6/11/20 Home On the Range🐎🐏🦌

Comments

• gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    What if you try the braid that was the last TS prize? I think it could do well! 
    Wow that's an amazing idea! My outfit does look a little crowded, I can use braids! Thank you <3
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    genthea said:
    What if you try the braid that was the last TS prize? I think it could do well! 
    Wow that's an amazing idea! My outfit does look a little crowded, I can use braids! Thank you <3
    Good luck and I hope it scores well for you! Let me know how that goes ❤️
    Looks 5-8 ❤️
    Going steady ✊🏻
    The 7th look is my highest score ever and I've never broken past 50! Kinda proud 💙

• sardelis09sardelis09 Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    This isn't really relevant but idk where else to post this.
    Does anyone know where these lips are from and if/when they'll be available for diamonds? I can't find them in the Event Items Encyclopedia...
    Android player since March 2020
    Pronouns are she/her
  • koolforkatskoolforkats Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Do you dolls think this player is legit? They have the second earnable but they're only on 316 votes. I've sent Kalinda a message but is she just for Apple? Or is this just a glitch?

She has since submitted another ticket with a different hair but she is still below 575 votes.

Level 41 // A+++ // Android player since Nov 2018 🌺
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    edited June 2020
    This isn't really relevant but idk where else to post this.
    Does anyone know where these lips are from and if/when they'll be available for diamonds? I can't find them in the Event Items Encyclopedia...
    I think it's from VIP December 2019 because I chased them.

EDIT: I was close, 11/28/2019

iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Looks 5-8.

I play on iOS
    I’m so excited with look 8 score! I didn’t think it would do that well! It’s my favorite that I put together this entire Sys!  
    I feel like it's a very authentic look! Especially the fringe skirt 😊
  • sardelis09sardelis09 Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    @LydiaKKH okay thanks!  :blush:
    I guess I'll have to wait a bit to buy them with diamonds haha
    Android player since March 2020
    Pronouns are she/her
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Finally I had some good scores! I'm hoping it lasts, my average is under 41 at the moment...

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I just got my 1st diamond this SYS wille voting ^__^
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • JJthedrummer83JJthedrummer83 Registered Users 149 Posts

finally got the dress !! this was the only item i cared about. the rest of this sys was a mess
    hollywood bitch so fake she seems real
    Ugh, me and another girl were fighting for the 1st place, constantly changing each other between 1st and 2nd and then a girl from the top 5 goes and buys tickets. 
    She's not even on theme 😒
    edited June 2020
    So, I have a question: if I buy a Triple Threat, will it allow for free tickets to pile on too? Like, 3 paid tickets + 2 free tickets at once? 
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    @mikaylachimo lmao that is exactly how every girl in my yeehaw high school used to dress so they aren’t really off theme 😅😂
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    @AmyMimi That is too funny! I think I remember reading something about how humans tend to imitate the speech of others, that's why sometimes ppl will adopt the accent of the region they're living in, even if they aren't native to it. Super interesting. What do you guys say in place of candy? 

@kittykatx I'm LOLing at the koolaid bandaid thing 😂 I've always known it as bandaid too, I rarely hear bandage. Even in the U.S different states/ cities have their own accents and slang. I hear some ppl say Kleenex instead of tissue, or tissue instead of toilet paper. 

I love U.K English though. You guys definitely win on the more tasteful words. Petrol > gas, refuse > trash, crisps > chips. Also, Idk maybe it's just on T.V but I love to hear "cheers" as a greeting/goodbye. It's so cute with the accent 😆 I've been watching After Life on Netflix with Ricky Gervais and his character always says it lol.
    - Emmy
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Looks 5-8
    I'm having so much fun with this theme! I love it

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    LydiaKKH said:
    KaylaJ said:
    KaylaJ said:

I caved and bought the cowboy boots 🤦🏽‍♀️ Also am running out of denim so used this dress. Looking back on it, I think this look will completely tank! I have also used this hairstyle on almost every look!!🙈

lol, i was voting before my last look and saw this and decided to use it too. if you see a red head with a cowboy hat and a squirrel...

My squirrel of luck 

I hope yours didn’t tank @Amy.metcalf33!
    Please name him Lucky

It’s too early, I read that as Licky at first
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    ok everyone go home, it’s over, she already won

I'm legit dying. Maybe she didn't understand "home on the range" so she's like let me cover all of my bases just to be safe 😂😂😂

- Emmy
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    So, I have a question: if I buy a Triple Threat, will it allow for free tickets to pile on too? Like, 3 paid tickets + 2 free tickets at once? 
    @thesweetone Well, the paid tickets will be there and the 2 free tickets will pile up too, but as soon as the two free tickets pile up, the timer will stop and won’t start until you use one of your free Tickets. The paid tickets can carry over to the next SYS 
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
    Zarah said:
    @thesweetone Well, the paid tickets will be there and the 2 free tickets will pile up too, but as soon as the two free tickets pile up, the timer will stop and won’t start until you use one of your free Tickets. The paid tickets can carry over to the next SYS 
    That's everything I wanted to know! ❤️ Thank you so much 😊
    Btw, does that work if one buys two Triple Threats? Lol that may seem extreme but while we are on the subject of that I was curious 
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    Okay I’m now even more obsessed with the earnable dress bc one of my fav girl groups, Twice, just posted pics on Instagram wearing very western/cowgirl chic outfits 😍😍 Although I do wish we had Tzuyu’s (brunette with bangs) outfit though!! So cute 💖 (Btw I’m still hoping we get a hairstyle like Tzuyu’s 😩😩 Glu please give me pin straight hair with blunt ends and bangs!)

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts

iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @Bear_KKH yes it is very interesting ! It’s funny how American slang sneaks it’s way into my everyday vernacular subconsciously from time to time 😅 Instead of candy “sweets” or “sweeties” is commonly used which now that I think about it sounds quite cute lol
    I’m a bit biased but I’ll have to agree with you 🙈 With UK English + the accent you can literally say the most nonsensical thing and it will still somehow sound articulate lol it’s weird
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
    Not getting super great scores but whatever. I bought the stupid triple threat for the first time ever bc my entire top 6 was TB and I didn't want to miss out on yet another week of TS prizes due to getting pushed out 🙄 

On the bright side, I really love themes like this that allow more creativity than just putting a pretty gown on. 
    - Emmy
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited June 2020
    @mandamay76 you’re a beaut! I loved that look and hardly ever use that skirt.

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College