๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ‡๐Ÿพ KK:H 6Yr Kimiversary Update Thread v11. -It's Here!๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿพ

Comments

• kenikkhkenikkh Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    @KalindaKing does this mean that i can finally use eyes with my contour?!? ๐Ÿ˜ฑ please Kalinda, i need to know!ย 
    This is what I wanna know aswell I hope the original contour kit is either made into separate eyes and contour or we can layer the blush and highlight with it!ย 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    IzzaBee said:
    Katinkae said:
    Could anyone show what is being available for diamonds this update? ๐Ÿ˜

I do guess the Kimiversary items will be added to the boxes and wont be available?
    iOSย player since June 2018. DM to add.ย 
    Link to the discord server:ย https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:ย 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -ย  20 daily videos forย everyone.ย 
  • IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
    @yezx you are so right! I should have made that clear in my post. If these items are added to the Kimiversary boxes, which is very likely, they will not be available for diamonds.ย 
    I play on iOSย 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Are all the year 4 items not available for diamonds? Or is everything from that event except the sparkle aura available?ย 
    platform: iOS ๐Ÿ’žย message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    If we're going to have a 90s SYS, can it be any of the aesthetics of the 90s? Because there was grunge, rave, minimalism and probably more things I haven't thought of.
    Platform: Android

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @mikaylachimo the phone also isnโ€™t available, Iโ€™m not sure about the other clothing, Iโ€™ll keep an eye out for it in the voting booth to see if I can tell!
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    @DelphineGarnier omg as a fashion enthusiast, I would love to see all 90s fashions and sub-fashion be represented but idk if voters would agree ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿคฅ Voters would probably look for 2010s neo-grunge (which In my opinion is so inferior to true grunge ๐Ÿ˜‚) and whatever Rachel Green from Friends wore ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜’ but I donโ€™t think Iโ€™ll let that stop me bc Iโ€™m already putting together hip hop, Y2K, and her**in chic outfits ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited June 2020
    @buriteri I hope this theme isn't a nightmare, because I don't like having to pander to what other people decide a decade theme should look like.ย 
    Platform: Android

• malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    @KalindaKing will the male dolls have Kimiversary too?ย 
  • HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    Hi, so Iโ€™ve only been playing for a month and have heard a lot about Kimiversary on here. What is it? Lol
    โฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธ
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    โฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธ
  • HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    Hi, so Iโ€™ve only been playing for a month and have heard a lot about Kimiversary on here. What is it? Lol
    Meant to say a few months
    โฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธ
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    โฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธ
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    I personally wish that I started saving k-stars earlier bcos now I surely can't afford the new makeup features + other items on my wishlist for kimiversary...ย 
    But this update looks like it's fabulous! I'm excited now and we only have 2 more weeks left to go wild on our spendingย ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿค‘
    Happy Season 5 GIF by Friends
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @jhabs thanks! I have everything from that event besides the coat dress and the giftbox shoes but Iโ€™ve never seen those in the booth so I wasnโ€™t sure. I think thatโ€™ll kinda influence if last years event items become available for diamonds or not or are boxes only

@yezx YES I was upset those werenโ€™t in the boxes or just straight up offered again like before
    platform: iOS ๐Ÿ’žย message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    yezx said:
    I donโ€™t know in what thread i should ask, but during Kimiversary I want to buy kloset items for specific sys themes (like the current home on the range and flower power theme), I was wondering what themes I should plan for? Anyone want to guess? Iโ€™m already thinking pirates, 90s and galaxy...
    with that one look, I was thinking about getting the hair with curlers just in case. Itโ€™s already on my list, but that would def push it. Now would be a swell time for the newsletter to come out and tell us.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    IzzaBee said:
    Katinkae said:
    Could anyone show what is being available for diamonds this update? ๐Ÿ˜

Iโ€™m looking for the first 3 outfits โœŠ๐Ÿฝย 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I might be the only person who dosent care about the new make-up features ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    edited June 2020
    I might be the only person who dosent care about the new make-up features ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
    Girl, youโ€™re not the only one. I donโ€™t really care about the makeup feature since my doll usually has a natural look or little amount of makeupย 
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    This is the best update ever!!!
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Also i think it would be fair to the players who spent real money to get the contour/blush take their money back or at least get for free the new beauty items. And this is coming from a player who didn't spend real money.