🗳️👢 KK:H SYS - 6/11/20 Home On the Range🐎🐏🦌

Comments

• amkkhamkkh Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    I had a ticket but it disappeared and now there’s no more timer
  • amkkhamkkh Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    edited June 2020
    and I just realized all my dyes and diamond are gone too I had 26
  • ane05ane05 Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    Came to the forum and seeing lots of glitches!! I am missing all my diamonds— only had 8 but still 😰
  • naturalformnaturalform Registered Users, Member 42 Posts

This SYS is so glitchy!! What is happening Glu?! 😩
  • naturalformnaturalform Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    I’m also missing diamonds and all dyes are gone! 😭
  • AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    Came to complain about a missing ticket, and a paused timer, but it seems to be a universal issue 🙃
    I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android! 
  • fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    this sys is a mess, i was put in a group that already had people with high scores. tired of complaining about sys and nothing better is done
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • nicole_evans1990nicole_evans1990 Registered Users 45 Posts
    same things happened to me. had 22 diamonds and loads of dyes.. now all gone. Timer is at 0 and lost my ticket. fricking joke.
  • kkhpariskkhparis Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    what the heck is going on
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    It's 1 AM here and my ticket is missing, diamonds are gone and so are my dyes. So indirectly i'll be forced to miss a ticket and lose my "once in a blue moon" 1st place in  the trendsetters. *sigh*
    I hope i get some compensatory gifts to make up for this mess when i wake up...
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts

Maybe next time try to find a theme for which there are clothes available in this game... I never had this low votes. I have hundresd of items and none of them perform well...🙃
  • skyfall205skyfall205 Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    Put me in the boat of 0:00 ticket timer, no tickets, and all dyes and diamonds gone too 🙃
    ⭐ Ariel ⭐
    IOS Player ○ Since Dec '19 ○ A+++ ○ Lvl 41
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    I lost one diamond too.. I had 8 last week and now only have 10 but I should have 11 with the 3 I got
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I think I just spotted @AliBryant beautiful as always:)

Yep that’s me! That look got 51. Happy to use so many items I’ve never tried before!
    iOS
  • LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    Looks like we are all experiencing the weird bugs???

I'm also at 0 tickets and 0:00 timer. My diamonds are all gone as well. It's not my internet cause I don't have any problems on my Android device/game.
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

Mediocre girl with mediocre scores checking in 🙆
  • odalysflowersodalysflowers Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    My first 9 looks. They’ve all been pretty consistent. My voting booth is also pretty glitchy as most have mentioned.. I’ve been able to submit most of my looks without a problem. The first two glitched, but I got my TS group and there’s at least 3 TB compete ring for first place but I’ve managed to stay in the top 5.. we will see I really like the TS jumpsuit.
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    My dyes are gone and I cannot submit my other looks as well. This sys has been great. (Not)
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    edited June 2020
    LMAO the glitch is happening again? That happened yesterday as well! I couldn't send my tickets, I had to go to sleep. If I could have send them, I'd now have 2 more tickets submitted. I'm not comparing, but other games/applications compensate these kind of inconviniences because it effects your gameplay or app experience and it's just basic customer service.

@koolforkats btw, nice catch! I'd have never noticed this lol that's def fishy!

edit: yup, I can't submit my ticket... it's 23.16 in my country... I have to go to sleep again, please fix this :(
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    dotti_h said:

Maybe next time try to find a theme for which there are clothes available in this game... I never had this low votes. I have hundresd of items and none of them perform well...🙃
    @dotti_h They ROBBED you in the first row!!! The first outfit was 🔥
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    LydiaKKH said:
    Still waiting for that call with apologies for all of this... and my free dyes that I won.
    It's the weekend, I believe the Glu office is closed :( Not sure if we will get a call today at all.....
  • fibixxfibixx Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    So.. 0 tickets, dyes missing, and no diamonds... 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    If I score 45 on my next two looks then I’ll get the last earnable, then my 14th ticket will be submitted like 30 minutes before the event ends so I stay in 1st place
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    @Amy.metcalf33 Yes! I didn't even take television into account. That is such an influence. Ha! Mine loves Henry Danger too lol. My daughter watches the worst witch on Netflix, and sometimes Peppa Pig lol. Sometimes I hear slip into her fake British accent with her British friends and I remind her to stop bc they might think she's mocking them 😬😂 I know she doesn't mean to, she just likes how it sounds lol.

Side note, I'm definitely also too old to play and care about this game 💀 maybe once the kids are grown, I'll actually get a life 🤪

- Emmy
  • Niqq89Niqq89 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Came here to find out how to get my diamonds back. But I guess I’m not the only one🤦🏼‍♀️
    Diamonds gone and dyes are gone. 
    I really want my diamonds back
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    At least your kids don’t copy what Peppa does 😂😭 thanks to Peppa, Nova likes to jump in muddy puddles
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒