🗳️👢 KK:H SYS - 6/11/20 Home On the Range🐎🐏🦌

Comments

• SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Went to submit a ticket and my timer stopped 0 tickets and 0:00 mins so of course I come to the forum to see what’s up. Yet another glitch filled event I see ..... WOW huge shock!  After weeks of this happening Glu continue to pretend there is nothing wrong with SYS 🤦🏻‍♀️  
  • Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts
    What’s going on..... I had 4 tickets available that I hadn’t used and I’m stuck at 0:00 🤔🤔
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Everyone with the ticket glitch it happened to me four times... I just hard reset my phone and went back into app and everything was back! Maybe give that a try 
  • Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts
    Everyone with the ticket glitch it happened to me four times... I just hard reset my phone and went back into app and everything was back! Maybe give that a try 
    I’ll give it a try.. Thank you 💖
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    It didn't work for me. I completely closed my app and reset my tablet. Everything is still messed up on my end. This is the first time it's done this—for me at least.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • bbyoticbbyotic Registered Users 109 Posts
    Roxxxie said:
    Took a bit. But here are some of my favorites looks from today.

And some from yesterday. 

the fourth look on the first row is mine!!! I'm so happy tbh thank you for liking it 🥺💖 it scored 44 but idc i rly liked it 😅
    Android user since 2014
    Portuguese player!!
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Just tried it and it worked, thank you!!
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • Sophia_KKHSophia_KKH Registered Users, Member 179 Posts
    Some looks that have worked for me ✨
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Looks 1-10! I clearly don't know what I'm doing but it's working 😂

Android
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Roxxxie said:
    Took a bit. But here are some of my favorites looks from today.

And some from yesterday. 

4th doll on top row is  Agnes ! Lol I see she noticed too <3
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    So @KalindaKing can we get some help? Lot of glitches going on 😩 I got extra tickets in the beginning and ppl lost tickets 
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    Well it's back to normal but I lost 6 tickets. This is the first time this ever happened to me. Any advice?
  • skyfall205skyfall205 Registered Users, Member 104 Posts

Thankfully it’s back to normal for me! Dyes, too. I took a nap and woke back up and it was normal. Hopefully everyone can get their game back on track and get compensated, too. This SYS has been an absolute mess tbh
    ⭐ Ariel ⭐
    IOS Player ○ Since Dec '19 ○ A+++ ○ Lvl 41
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    first 5 looks

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    we need an answer and so far nothing. if it weren’t a group that was already full of people, I would be second, but now I’m 14th 🙄
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • JessicaJJessicaJ Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    Nothing was helping but out of no where every thing is back! I am glad it is before another cut off time however I still lost tickets. I sent a ticket to Glu and they helped me thank you Glu. Now I have to submit and hope I can keep top five. It also messed with my daily gift box 😔 
  • JasminEscalantekkhJasminEscalantekkh Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    RedVelvet said:
    This weeks theme is giving me major Pasión de Gavilanes vibes which reminds me of my childhood lol
    edit: pic for reference bc i don’t think anyone knows what i mean haha

OMG same here!! i was also getting vibes from this novela too ever since this sys started the theme song is just stuck in my head 😂😂😂
    Android doll 💙
  • Gigi_Gigi_ Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Just a shoutout to these queens I saw in the voting booth while in search of a diamond, I’m in love with the matching pink outfit 😍
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    I think I saw @LindaVB again for the third time this sys 😆 she’s always looking beautiful 💞

Yes that is me!! Thank you for spotting and voting for me!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    Reusing looks is such a gamble. A 10+ point difference for basically the same outfit. I wasted my lemonade handheld 😩

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Guys I think that something is wrong with my game. I just submitted two looks and haven't been placed at a ts group. Wth!? 😨
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• hanandcheesehanandcheese Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    SO EXCITED! I was #1 but it’s okay. Never won one of these or been close!!! You guys have so many dyes and stars and diamonds I wishhh😫 and all your dolls are so pretty! I hope I can get #1 🤞🏼
    No way I’ll be #1 now 🥺 hopefully I stay at #2
  • ᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪ Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    It's back to normal, luckily I didn't loose any tickets but if this happens again I'll lose for sure
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I need a 49 on my next look to be able to get the last earnable 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Ok so I need to complain... 😅
    Because of yesterday’s glitch I went to sleep and when I woke up everything was back to normal again but my timer has stopped because during my sleep I’ve got 2 tickets. Now my 14th ticket won’t come at 10.30 pm (I’ve started playing 1,5 hours later), but it will come 1 am and I have to work tomorrow at 6 AM... 😭
    I don’t know if I will set a timer for a game and It really need my sleep. I’m so disappointed right now 😔

Thank you for listening dolls 😅😬✌️
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    Been voting for hours and I still haven’t got any diamonds ☹️

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Some of my favorite looks 🤩✨