Is this a glitch or a hacker?

koolforkatskoolforkats Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
So I came across this doll in my TS. She has yet to reach 575 votes, however she has submitted two looks with the second earnable hair. I have sent a ticket to Glu support but received an automated response that didn't address my concern. I have also sent Kalinda a message but then I saw a post about how she is for Apple?

Can anyone help me identify whether this is fishy or not, and if it is, how do I word it to support so they can understand my concerns? Thank you in advance for any help x

Level 41 // A+++ // Android player since Nov 2018 ๐ŸŒบ

Best Answers

• TheBolaTheBola Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    Answer โœ“
    @koolforkats Hey, it's probably a hacker. I had the exact same situation happen to me a few weeks ago. A girl during SYS was wearing the last earnable (hair) while only having 94 points. I was very surprised, contacted everyone lol and Kalinda reached out to me saying it was a hacker (Koko helped a lot too). It's amazing that you noticed that but for now you just need to have patience, I know it's very frustrating to see but they have days off during the weekend. I hope I helped you. ๐Ÿค—
    Answer โœ“
    @koolforkats It's very good you managed to catch it before she got to 575 points, you have screenshots and you can always send them to Kalinda as proof.
    Btw you should get a message from a person working there after getting the automated response, so wait for that too.ย  I hope you're doing well and I'm glad if I helped ๐Ÿ‘‹

Answers

• lolixololixo Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    So I came across this doll in my TS. She has yet to reach 575 votes, however she has submitted two looks with the second earnable hair. I have sent a ticket to Glu support but received an automated response that didn't address my concern. I have also sent Kalinda a message but then I saw a post about how she is for Apple?

Can anyone help me identify whether this is fishy or not, and if it is, how do I word it to support so they can understand my concerns? Thank you in advance for any help x

Probably a glitch. I don't think you can hack sysย 
  • koolforkatskoolforkats Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    TheBola said:
    @koolforkats Hey, it's probably a hacker. I had the exact same situation happen to me a few weeks ago. A girl during SYS was wearing the last earnable (hair) while only having 94 points. I was very surprised, contacted everyone lol and Kalinda reached out to me saying it was a hacker (Koko helped a lot too). It's amazing that you noticed that but for now you just need to have patience, I know it's very frustrating to see but they have days off during the weekend. I hope I helped you. ๐Ÿค—

Thank you so much for this response! I feel like an egg for saying this but I completely blanked in the idea of getting weekends off (years of hospo and retail lol) (Glu support if you are reading this, thank you for everything, I appreciate you, and you totally deserve your time off!) especially because I did get a response. You're so right though, looks like I need to apply some good old-fashioned patience.

Again, thank you for answering. I won't lie that I was worried she would reach 575 before support got to her.
    TheBola said:
    @koolforkats It's very good you managed to catch it before she got to 575 points, you have screenshots and you can always send them to Kalinda as proof.
    Btw you should get a message from a person working there after getting the automated response, so wait for that too.ย  I hope you're doing well and I'm glad if I helped ๐Ÿ‘‹
    I got both the automated message and a response, but the response explained to me how earnables, TS, and voting works ๐Ÿ˜…
    @koolforkats Their customer service is definitely a hit or miss ๐Ÿคฃ I remember getting a nice thank you and they said that they will check it out.ย  Kalinda should be more helpful.ย 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    If you have submitted a ticket to support Please do not also contact Kalinda.ย  It creates double work and slows down the system.ย  When you inform about an issue like this, it doesn't mean you'll be told the outcome.ย  If it affects you winning a prize or something, then you know of course.ย  But in addition to your ticket, our hands on Glu Mods read it all, and will reach out if they feel they can help, or need more info.
    But again, if you send a ticket to support, Please don't also contact Kalinda or Eggs.
    Support follows up on everything, every ticket. They just don't always comment about it, more than to thank you for you contact.ย ย ย 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    If you have submitted a ticket to support Please do not also contact Kalinda.ย  It creates double work and slows down the system.ย  When you inform about an issue like this, it doesn't mean you'll be told the outcome.ย  If it affects you winning a prize or something, then you know of course.ย  But in addition to your ticket, our hands on Glu Mods read it all, and will reach out if they feel they can help, or need more info.
    But again, if you send a ticket to support, Please don't also contact Kalinda or Eggs.
    Support follows up on everything, every ticket. They just don't always comment about it, more than to thank you for you contact.ย ย ย 

Totally get the double contact thing, I actually contacted Kalinda before submitting a ticket, then submitted a ticket because I was reminded on here that that's a thing ๐Ÿ˜… Totally my bad but you can kinda see the logic process lol

You're so right though, and I'll keep that in mind in the future! I haven't had to submit many tickets so I wasn't sure how the process worked. Thank you to everyone for your help, now we can leave this in the hands of the glu gods ๐Ÿ™