🛍️ KK:H Weekend Event - 6/12/20 VIP means Shop Till We Drop!🛍️

Comments

• buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    @Carol Davida love the new perspective on those 60s Twiggy eyes! I never would’ve thought of comparing them to wearing circle lenses for big, anime eyes 😃 Now I really feel like purchasing the new FG 🙈🙈 you’re looking very Chun Li!

(before anyone comes for me, yes cheongsams and Chun Li are Chinese and though we referenced anime, Chinese anime characters have been represented 😊)
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited June 2020
    @buriteri yas girl. I also feel like those encircled eyes would be useful to style with on a Halloween costume as well👀👁👁. It's very popular in these Asian countries to be worn amongst in Japan, south Korea, and China.

Yall remember bad romance from lady gaga right!? She wore circle contact lenses at her music video and I've been pretty obsessed with this ever since🤩

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

@Carol Davida hahaha don’t count out other asian countries! They were popular here in the Philippines for a while 😃 I even wore some a few years ago 😂🙈
    edited June 2020
    @buriteri girl so cool Im so scared to wear prescription contact lenses irl yet alone circle contacts too😂. I guess that I'll just stick with my eyeglasses though. That's what I love about this game. My doll could be so enduring yet me I just couldn't bring myself to do it.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I like how those eyes look on your doll @Carol Davida, on mine she looks like she’s about to be hit by a car. But I am excited with that and the makeup news for the next update, maybe there will be more and new options. Maybe one day I can have silver eyeshadow that isn’t attached to eyes. 
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Oh no, look what just popped up... Now i’m not sure if I should finish this storyline this vip or wait another 2 months for that vip event to get the dress...
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • ᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪ Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    Almost clicked on energy the earnable hair looks great on my doll and I'm struggling to resist it 😭
    Annnnnd I couldn't 🤡
    edited June 2020
    @KaylaJ ah tysm for your compliment girl ☺ I'm also excited about the new update too. I'm more enticed by the separate blush and contouring 🙂
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Happy birthday ! @LindaVB 🥳

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Happy Birthday @LindaVB 🥳 Hope you have a great one ! 😊
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • lqvenderlqvender Registered Users, Member 176 Posts
    Happy birthday @LindaVB!! 💞💕💞💕
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    yezx said:
    Oh no, look what just popped up... Now i’m not sure if I should finish this storyline this vip or wait another 2 months for that vip event to get the dress...
    The dress cost 110 kstars that you have to win in an auction. You might want to take advantage of this vip event to finish it since the next vip probably you be spending them kstars for Kimiversary. Or if you have really really strong will power I guess you can stall this task till next next update. 😂 

This is the dress in question. Tbh , I think it was stunning years back and still gorgeous now but definitely not worth 110 kstars on what you can get from Kollections today. 
    IOS Player 

Happy Birthday @LindaVB! Your presence and contributions to the forum always been amazing and hope you are having an amazing day!

and happy belated birthday to @LovelyEmma Who I am always excited to read her Kpop suggestions. I been a bit out of touch since bands I adore disbanded like brown eyes girls , 2ne1 and after school. 
    IOS Player 
    @Carol Davida those eyes look anime-zing on you especially the way you styled it! It reminds me of ganguro style and only you can pull such fierce look. 
    IOS Player 
    edited June 2020
    @TrashleyKKH you had me ganguro 😭 I am now completely convinced to get the new fashion goals now just bc of the eyes 😂 I didn’t think anyone else was familiar with that style!

And Happy Birthday @LindaVB! 💖💖
  • ᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪ Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    Happy birthday @LindaVB 🎂🎉💕
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    Happy Birthday @LindaVB !🎁🎉
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Thanks @TrashleyKKH! Ive been a kpoper since 2010 so ive been trough alot of desbandments, but there are always so many new kpop girl groups that deserve our love 💕
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Happy birthday @LindaVB 🥳 have a wonderful day! 🥳🥰
    iOS player 

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

~Happy Happy Birthday Doll~

You are one of the sweetest, most giving people I know.
    You are a steady beacon of nice. That is huge.  You do so much for us, and ask nothing in return.  I hope your birthday is very special, as special as you are. 
    Now stand back.....Sugar Rush coming.
    Birthday Waffle Breakfast!

What's a birthday without Candy?

And a little token of our shared StarSign.
    the Twins.

You are such a special person to me, and to us all.

(It had to be a big cake, we're all here to celebrate!)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Omg I just realise one of the VIP GBs' item is the same one that had appeared in my Throwback box. VIP boxes, really Glu, really??????? I should be stop complaining and delete this game but I refuse to stay quiet and let Glu normalize this type of unfairness. Good day to anyone who takes time reading this tho!

• LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Happy birthday @LindaVB! 🎉💕 I totally agree with this weird celebration durning pandemic, I decided to move my bday party from May to July. My party would be illegal at that time due to lockdown lol.
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    Happy Birthday @LindaVB 🎂💙🎉Hope you have an amazing day!!
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    Happy Birthday @LindaVB 🎉💛 it’s so nice and refreshing to hear that you and your loved ones are being safe! I’m glad you made it work and hopefully next year it’ll be just an anecdote to remember.

• Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @LindaVB happy birthday!! ❤
    Android
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

Happy birthday @LindaVB 🎊🎉 You’re such a kind, helpful and sweet person. I couldn’t thank you enough because how much you helped me. This is your day, I hope it’s going well with your loved ones! ♥️

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
    @TrashleyKKH awe ty girlie 😊
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG