🗳️👢 KK:H SYS - 6/11/20 Home On the Range🐎🐏🦌

Comments

• LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    Ok so I need to complain... 😅
    Because of yesterday’s glitch I went to sleep and when I woke up everything was back to normal again but my timer has stopped because during my sleep I’ve got 2 tickets. Now my 14th ticket won’t come at 10.30 pm (I’ve started playing 1,5 hours later), but it will come 1 am and I have to work tomorrow at 6 AM... 😭
    I don’t know if I will set a timer for a game and It really need my sleep. I’m so disappointed right now 😔

Thank you for listening dolls 😅😬✌️
    @ViennaKKH girl this game is not worth your sleep and how terrible you're going to feel tomorrow if you don't get enough of it
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Lisylis said:
    ViennaKKH said:
    Ok so I need to complain... 😅
    Because of yesterday’s glitch I went to sleep and when I woke up everything was back to normal again but my timer has stopped because during my sleep I’ve got 2 tickets. Now my 14th ticket won’t come at 10.30 pm (I’ve started playing 1,5 hours later), but it will come 1 am and I have to work tomorrow at 6 AM... 😭
    I don’t know if I will set a timer for a game and It really need my sleep. I’m so disappointed right now 😔

Thank you for listening dolls 😅😬✌️
    @ViennaKKH girl this game is not worth your sleep and how terrible you're going to feel tomorrow if you don't get enough of it
    Thanks girls, I just wanted to complain 😅✌️
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Guys I think that something is wrong with my game. I just submitted two looks and haven't been placed at a ts group. Wth!? 😨
    Ok update....my ts group appeared for me. Currently in the lead for now

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    edited June 2020
    I keep forgetting to post my progress 🙈🙈 I’m holding third now after going back and forth with another doll. I’m behind two ticket buyers and could actually pass 2nd place if I decide to use one of my saved tickets but I’m not gonna do that bc what if there’s another SYS theme where I like the prizes better 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m a 560 points now and just submitted my 12th look so I’m very close to the last earnable!

Looks 7-10 (shoutout to my mom who styled look 9 hahaha)

• malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    edited June 2020
    malakk15 said:
    Yes finally broke 50 this SYS!
    You know what I just got my highest score ever!!!! My least fav look but you never know what voters think 😅
  • ᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪ Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    CryingKim said:
    Been voting for hours and I still haven’t got any diamonds ☹️
    Same 
    And the reward ratio is really bad I'm getting 1 kstar after 10 rounds 😑 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Looks 8-12!
    Okay, so two of my middle looks tanked and I don't know why. I think they're not that bad 🤔

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    It all went downhill with looks 11-12 😩 Up until now I’ve been scoring pretty well so I’m still 1st but won’t be for much longer if I keep scoring like this lol

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    my scores finally picked up at the very end, better late than never I guess 🥺

• ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    Just got my 2nd diamond!

I have not been voting much bc my finals for some online courses are coming up. Here are some of the cool outfits I saw in the voting booth:

🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • khloe97khloe97 Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    Looks 1-12, not bad 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m in 4th right now 😊
  • ᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪ Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    Got the hair with look 12 Currently 2nd 
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    Currently in second place, I'm not sure if I really want to go up against the semi major ticket buyer. To her credit, I think she's the first tb I've had who's been on theme, and that says a lot. 

La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Some of my favourite looks from this SYS ✨

P.s. Male dolls are slaying and the first guy in the 2nd collage can get my number any time 👀

• BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Here’s my progress from look 1-13

Oops i used the same picture twice by accident, sorry 

Edit: i thought to include my first  look

Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts

I’ve gotten destroyed by the voters this entire SYS lol, but finally broke 50✨ 
  • rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    Some of my favourite looks from this SYS ✨

P.s. Male dolls are slaying and the first guy in the 2nd collage can get my number any time 👀

@ Boys from the Collage 1, Second Doll; Collage 2, Doll 1; and Collage 3, Doll 1. You guys can call my girl anytime 😔🤙🏻 For reference she is Doll 4 in Collage 2 and Doll 2 in Collage 4 😬 (Yes I dont use Konnections to get her a bf. I use the forum HAHAHAHHA)

Jokes aside, your taste is impeccable! Really great looks you found on the photbooth 👏🏻 Also props to the people who styled them! Taste remains UNMATCHED 🤙🏻 And ty for including my doll two times 😂😬
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    @Roxxie omg Jenna 😂😂😂😂 yaaaaasssss horse girl 💖💖
  • sherrywinesherrywine Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    the girl in first place... i have no words

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Girl is giving off MJ vibes with one glove!  Love the creativity!
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    edited June 2020

Disregard the pen mark but my highest 😩 I’m lead but I’m not happy about it winning isn’t fair but I got to the earnable hair so I’m happy for that I’m not submit my last looks though I had a not fair lead and wanted the earnable 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts

This probably because I don’t have clothes on theme , but i tried 😒
    also I love jumpsuit, so I need to use extra ticket if I want to be in top 5 ☹️
    iOS player