🗳️👢 KK:H SYS - 6/11/20 Home On the Range🐎🐏🦌

Comments

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    First time making it to the last earnable!  Wish I liked the item a bit more, but thankful for my good scores this time. 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I got the hair but I’m not a big fan of it so I’m not posting a picture of it
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Voters really can’t decide this sys can they? They’re pretty much the same look just with different boots lol
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    literally hate the theme, hate the prizes, hate TS so obviously I’m scoring high 50s and in first place 😭😂
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    My brother hilariously named my doll “Kountry Kardashian” after seeing this outfit 😂😂 While the hair is questionable, I love the hat! Hopefully since everyone isn’t really a fan of wispy ends, maybe Glu will give us blunt straight hair like I’ve been asking?? 🤔👀😂

• emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Overslept this morning so my last ticket will come 02.30 tonight, can’t be up that late cuz I have a 1,5 year old that wakes up at 5 😂😅 so bye bye cowboy hat and bye bye TS jumpsuit (I’m currently in 7th place 😅) 
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    I wasn't gonna compete this weekend because i dont like the earnables, but i got bored enough to enter today.
    Four ticket buyers/glitchers.
    Honestly these days with SYS you're better off not even entering.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited June 2020
    My lower scores towards the end are making me think people are either tired of the theme or they're tired of getting no diamonds when voting. 
    Platform: Android

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Looks 9-12. Don’t know why it took me this long to figure out what voters want. In 1st place for the time being. 
  • PrimameliaPrimamelia Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    I lost dyes and a ticket. Contacted support on Thursday and they still haven’t contacted me. I guess this weekends SYS will be a bust for me. But I did get the dress which is very cute. 
    Level 67 iSO
    est 2014
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    I am a free player but during sys I always see ads for the triple threat, how come I don’t see any this time? 
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • aharutyaharuty Registered Users, Member 177 Posts

This SYS was a real mess from scratch. Now I have 585 points (and as a proof I'm showing earnable hairs) but in the group it shows 555 and because of that I'm 2nd. 
    @KalindaKing can this be corrected? 
    IOS
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    Gigi_ said:
    Just a shoutout to these queens I saw in the voting booth while in search of a diamond, I’m in love with the matching pink outfit 😍
    Aww, the pink one is my doll! 🥰💖 I’m so flattered you loved my outfit, bc it didn’t score great. So ty for the love babe! 💕 Also I think before me is @EmCharlotte. Gorgeous ❣️
    IOS doll 💞

• 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    Voters really can’t decide this sys can they? They’re pretty much the same look just with different boots lol
    I’m not sure I completely understand SYS, but aren’t you placed against a different doll each time? So on the higher score, it’s possible the doll you were paired with was not on theme. And on the lower score, it’s possible you were paired with a doll who had a cowboy hat and cowboy boots. 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Looks 9-13. Just got the earnable hair. Currently in 5th and got my last ticket to try and hang on to a top 5 place. 

I play on iOS
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Amy136602 said:
    I am a free player but during sys I always see ads for the triple threat, how come I don’t see any this time? 
    The Triple Threat only lasts for 32 ish hours and is pushed towards the beginning (on Thursday) and on the second day (Friday). By the last day (Sunday) it is no longer available until the next SYS.
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts
    JessicaJ said:
    Same with my game! No tickets, no dyes, no diamonds. Wouldn’t even let me accept my daily gift box 😔 and now I’ve lost a ticket due to the timing! 
    Same issue with me, but I lost two tickets. 🙄
      SAME! I thought I was the only one. I couldn't afford the triple threat this weekend ( I know how pathetic that sounds $2.99) , so I stayed on top of the game because I live in Massachusetts and there isn't much of anything to do because of the apocalypse. Anyway I guess I won't be getting a cowboy hat to add to my kloset. I wish that I wasn't this annoyed by a game, an expensive and addictive game but here I am venting when there is far more important things going on, but hey if you don't have some escape, you can go crazy.
  • biabia Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    how many outfits do you usually get to do guys? cuz i always get to do only 14. 
  • HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    bia said:
    how many outfits do you usually get to do guys? cuz i always get to do only 14. 
    That’s usually what I have too but I bought two extra tickets this time so I think I’ll have about 16.
    ❣️❣️❣️
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    ❣️❣️❣️
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    I need a 50 to get to the last earnable, please help me choose what look to submit...
    Agree for 1st
    Like for 2nd
    Awesome for 3rd
    LOL for 4th

Thank you guys! I'll tell you how it goes!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • MarLouiseMarLouise Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Gigi_ said:
    Just a shoutout to these queens I saw in the voting booth while in search of a diamond, I’m in love with the matching pink outfit 😍
    Hey that’s me on the bottom left. First time I’m spotted in the voting booth by another forum doll 🥰
    Hope you got your well deserved diamond!

@Sweetstephy I agree, love your pink look!! 
    iOS player | lvl 34 | english isn't my first language (NL) | ✨🌸BE KIND🌸✨
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Last two looks and my current TS board... I hope it stays this way! Earlier a couple girls either had extra tickets from glitch or bought triple threat but I have been in first since Friday night.. my average has been 52ish so this is one of my best SYS...