🗳️👢 KK:H SYS - 6/11/20 Home On the Range🐎🐏🦌

Comments

• amorlightlyamorlightly Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Why am i always first in TS when i’m not too fussed about the first place prize? 😂😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    I came into this SYS with not so high hopes bc I really don’t relate to country fashion much but I passed one of my ticket buyers and I’m now 2nd place! Maybe I should switch up my look sometimes and bring out the Kountry Kardashian in me 😂 I don’t know if I’ll stay 2nd so I’m hoping I’m locked into the Top 5 😊

Good luck to everyone, and hoping that Glu comes through and addresses everyone’s issues 💖

• samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts

Feeling horrible for this beautiful doll. Last day ticket buyer kicked her out and she’s been kicking everyone’s butt. Hate TS, hate when that happens to me but I feel worse seeing it happen to someone else.
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I’m still in first at 659 votes. I hope it stays that way. I came to love the TS items
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Well I apparently wasn't enough for the voters... I fell short off 9 votes to reach the last earnable, but I'm currently in 3re place, hoping to stay there!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • emxkkhemxkkh Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    this is my TS board rn, currently in 1st place..i hope it stays like this :) no TB this whole sys!
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Looks 9-12

I already missed my 14th ticket and I get my 13th only 10 mins before the event ends which is at almost 3 am here lol I hope I don't fall asleep 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    2ftpoop said:
    Voters really can’t decide this sys can they? They’re pretty much the same look just with different boots lol
    I’m not sure I completely understand SYS, but aren’t you placed against a different doll each time? So on the higher score, it’s possible the doll you were paired with was not on theme. And on the lower score, it’s possible you were paired with a doll who had a cowboy hat and cowboy boots. 
    I think you’re placed with all other dolls in the group? (I may be wrong) because I’ve seen some dolls more than once in the voting booth, but they were never with the same other doll
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts

While the Earnable Hair doesn't look completely hideous in black hair, it does for the rest of the light colored hairs. Proof that the hair could have looked better:

Now this? This looks cute and would actually wear it.
    The hair looks much better ! 🤩
    I think one of the dolls here on this forum needs to be hired by GLU for the function of designer haha 😅
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm fine with the fact that I won't get enough to get the earnable hair. 
    Platform: Android

• VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Looks 7–14, plus earnable styling:

I’m really not into this theme so I’m glad it’s almost over 😅 shoutout to @mikaylachimo for the inspo on looks 12 & 14!
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts

Lowest score / highest score / favorite look. I’m so over this. 
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    Roxxxie said:
    Amy136602 said:
    I am a free player but during sys I always see ads for the triple threat, how come I don’t see any this time? 
    The Triple Threat only lasts for 32 ish hours and is pushed towards the beginning (on Thursday) and on the second day (Friday). By the last day (Sunday) it is no longer available until the next SYS.
    @Roxxxie Thanks!
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    Also, I don’t mean to double post but I really need help on this decision for my last ticket!! 

Which outfit should I choose?

Agree for first one 
    Like for second one 

Thank you!!! 
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    3 weeks of no diamonds, i’m so done voting this week.

upside, i can’t believe i managed to get to the earnable hair!!

all in all i’m counting this as a win. the hair could’ve been executed better but it’ll be useful in future SYS 🤠
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    I just got the earnable hair and this is my first time getting the last earnable! It’s actually really cute I wasn’t so sure about getting it at first but I have no regrets lol
    ❣️❣️❣️
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    ❣️❣️❣️
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    I am currently tied for 5th after submitting my last look with 13 tickets  - I started several hours late enough to miss a ticket but was placed in a group where I believe most players started on time and thus had an extra ticket over me due to the TS glitches at the start. After 2 looks 17 players had over 110 points and I don’t believe there would be that many ticket buyers. So I haven’t had much of a chance from the start but somehow managed to climb from 18th place to 5th place even though I did not score extremely well overall this SYS. 
    The top 2 are battling it out with an insane amount of tickets so I’ll sit back and watch. I do not care about the hair this week and the major ticket buying since the beginning has dissociated me from the game this week so I am not bothered ✌🏻 
    Luna, if you’re reading this please don’t submit another ticket so we can stay tied for 5th 🤞🏻

iOS player since July 2014 
  • temibeartemibear Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    may the odds be ever in your favour for the last hour and a half guys
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Whew! I loved this theme but it was kind of hard! I figured out that my “big dumb hat” scored well and that helped...but not for my male doll, who didn’t reach the last earnable 😕 I feel good about not getting the SYS hair behind a bunch of people using extra tickets because I’ll never use it! Overall I’m so happy for a strictly casual theme, but I’m also glad it’s over 😂

Highest and lowest scores:

• Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts

With my 14th ticket, I am currently in 2nd place. There weren't any TBs in my group this week. I guess the theme isn't one that a lot of people love. I don't actually like the bodysuit so if TBs want to come and push me out of the top 5, I don't mind😄

I know people get sick of themes centering around dresses but I find them much easier. I didn't even get to finish the earnables this week.
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts

This is literally one of the worse groups i’ve ever been into , also that girl in 4th place she literally just came from down all the way up and dragged me from 4th to fifth 
    I wasn’t expecting to do well this sys but surprisingly almost all my looks have scored in higher fifties so i am still proud but i’ve came back to the game since about 7/6 months i never even once got the first place no matter i did well or not the maximum i’ve ever been in second place 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I’m sorry Glu, but this hair is going straight in the storage closet...it hurts my eyes 

• MAYA_KKHMAYA_KKH Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Since I didnt have enough clothes for this SYS I decided enter just 18 hours before it ends (18 HRS = 5 TICKETS), enough to reach at least the 1st earnable and maybe the top5 jumper. BAD IDEA. My looks flopped hard and I won't reach neither! 😫😫 Glu, next time you plan a theme on sys AT LEAST check first if there are enough related clothes on the kloset to buy 😡

✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿 Black Lives Still Matter ✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽 No Justice No Peace ✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽

• KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

My mom made #12

Once again I'm not making it to the last earnable. This is really frustrating 😖 
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    Looks 12-14! 🥰
    I am in 2nd, just a few points behind a ticket buyer. Its all good tho, the TS hair isn’t really my style anyways!

ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Looks 11-14. Thank god it's almost over 😂

Android
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    I need help deciding if the trendsetters hat is worth it number one in my group looks like this and has 940 points I would need 200 to catch up to her but I hate when off theme looks are winning

agree - worth going for
    LOL - its not worth it, don’t do it girl