Style Your Squad [Posting Performing Group Submissions!] ​

Comments

• babykaybabykay Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    @LydiaKKH @livyx @robertavyy I had so much fun working with you dolls as well! mean girls reference was definitely a success 💖
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    Theme: Elements

Inspired by Empedocles' four classical elements upon suggestion by @buriteri, this Style Your Squad invites you to dream up a scenario involving Air/Wind, Fire, Earth, or Water/Ice. Do you and your friends live in an underwater palace? In a temple in the sky, accessible only by flying bison? Or perhaps you prefer the danger of lava and scorching flame. Maybe you cherish wide open fields, full of flowers and wildlife. Perhaps you have among you two star-crossed lovers, one of earth and one of sky. Maybe you sirens lure unsuspecting men into the deep. The possibilities are endless!

LIKE to join one group, AWESOME if willing to double-up. You have until 5PM EDT on June 11th to sign up. If you notice the LIKE group has more than 10 reactions already, please choose 'Agree' or 'LOL' instead. Those will still count as joining one group. 
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    Omg! Thank you so much for taking in my suggestion 🥺🥺😍 This will be such a great challenge that will exercise our conceptual creativity! I’m so excited to see what everyone’s submissions will be like 💖💖💖
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    omg this theme sounds amazing 😍😍
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    🙀 I’m so excited! 🥰❤️
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    i love the theme! I already came up with some outfits. I’m ready for the submissions to see what everyone comes up with! 💕💖
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    ahhh I’m so excited! This theme seems so cool and fun can’t wait 😫💗
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @AYewKKH I’ve just signed out for this week because I have to work this weekend, I probably won’t have enough time and Sunday is my only free day. So sorry 😔
    @ViennaKKH No worries at all! Thanks for letting me know, and we'll welcome you back with open arms when you have the time :)
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    As a reminder, you have until 5PM EDT today to sign up <3
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Here are your teams! You have until 5PM EDT on Sunday to PM me your group's submission, and may you find balanced friendships along the way. What story do the elements have in store for you?

The Weeping Willows: @woahbabesursotoxic, @LydiaKKH, @SamanaKKH

The Cavalier Chads: @rebecca0105, @livyx, @kittykatx

The Shallow Skylars: @buriteri, @yezx, @ashleyy

The Catty Crystals: @robertavyy, @HannahKKH, @dpeters

The Douchey Dirks: @Basak, @Chooky1116, @babykay

The Churlish Chases: @therealChar, @Ljo, @brunakkh
    --
    I also want to thank @buriteri for "The Weeping Willows," which also inspired a line of rival-based names. Now go forth and create something wonderful!
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    So we can choose any element right?
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    @woahbabesursotoxic Yup! Any element or combination of elements. You can do everyone all one, three different elements, or two. Heck, you could make doubles of yourselves if you wanted. And any in-game character is also fair game!
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    @AYewKKH okay thank you! ❤️
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    The Catty Crystals (@robertavyy@HannahKKH@dpeters)

"Have you ever wondered how nature maintains its balance? Well, there are four mythical beings that work together to preserve it; they are the Goddesses of Nature:

Hannah - Goddess of Fire - the protective serpent Goddess who sends fire to burn her enemies

Roberta - Goddess of Air - the Goddess who can control the wind and change the weather according to her mood

Kim - Goddess of Water - the Goddess who lives in a cave under the sea and looks after all sea creatures

And Lena - Goddess of Earth -  the Goddess who keeps animals and plants safe and controls earthquakes"
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    The Douchey Dirks (@Basak@Chooky1116@babykay)
    "3 powerful women that can control 3 powerful elements but they can never defeat Dirk who has an intense fire power he uses to harm innocent people 🔥 Each time they try to defeat him they fail but today is different..."

"@basak manipulated plants to attack Dirk!"

"@babykay controlled liquid water into shapes to attack Dirk and put out the fires he was trying to create!"

"@Chooky1116 Used her powers to turn the temperature down to freeze Dirk!"

"Dirk is stunned and knows if he keeps hurting the people these three women love they will keep finding him and attacking him he knows he has no chance of winning so he finally admits defeat! Naturally the girls party it up afterwards 🎉"

--
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    The Churlish Chases (@therealChar@Ljo@brunakkh)

--
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    That's all of them! Drink them in (heh, get it? sorry, I'll show myself out -- ) and let your fellow forumers know what you think! <3
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    Oh my god these are all incredible!! Everyone is so talented and creative 😍😍
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
    I loved everything so much!! @LydiaKKH and @SamanaKKH you guys were fun to work with! @SamanaKKH you’re so creative! Thank y’all! 💕💕
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Oh my goodness all of these edits are literally so stunning 😍😍😍 I may be biased when I say that this was my favorite theme so far (because I suggested it 😂) but seriously good job to everyone!! I love seeing everyone’s creativity! I already can’t wait for next week 😃

Thank you @ashleyy and @yezx for collaborating with me and for being so amazing! 💖💖
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    I love everyone’s submissions 😍😍💗 I had so much fun participating in this, and I’m really glad to have worked with @woahbabesursotoxic and @LydiaKKH on this 💕 
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    @buriteri I loved working with you 💞 and love that we both love avatar lol 💙
    @SamanaKKH ty love!! 💕
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic @SamanaKKH thank you so much! ❤️ I love working with you again in different squad and you’re amazing at edits Samana! Pure talent 😍❤️
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
    @LydiaKKH you’re so welcome!! 💕💕
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    Jesus I completely forgot today the edits were going to be posted! Honestly everything looks absolutely magnificent! From the bg choice, to the ingenious captions and storylines, lovely!

The Weeping Willows
    I think this was my personal favorite, maybe biased due to the heavy Avatar reference (which I'm fan of hahaha) but honestly, everything is magestic. Loved the background, crown and outfit choices as well as the little effect in the hand of the Water Queen! 

The Cavalier Chads
    Well this was my group. And as the editor, I can't help but have the UNGODLY necessity of resending the picture as separates chcfveuyce details and anything in general can't be appreciated, which makes me give myself a huge facepalm. So kindly open the picture in a new tab to see the full thing 🤣

I don't think I'll join other themes since I wouldn't have time for editing something this big again (I'm extra okay? I go the high way or the high way lmao) but the theme was so calling me I couldn't help myself but enter heheh. But critics to myself aside, it was lovely coming up with concepts for this with @livyx and @kittykatx . Both were so creative and supportive 😁

The Shallow Skylars
    THE THREE MOST BADDASS GIRLS RECREATED AS DOLLS IS SO ICONIC I CAN'T EVEN- My favorite part is how the face expressions ressemble each character! Katara has her proper sweet expression, while Azula looks like the total psychotic baddass she is! Toph confident pose is everything too! Loved the fact this time they didn't end as enemies but friends 😎

The Catty Crystals
    Absolutely stunning! The dresses, the storytelling, the effects! I love all of it! I love how the composition of the picture illustrates the caption perfectly 😁 Using Kim as the Water Goddess was very smart too! Also love how unbothered Fire Goddess Hannah looks about her flame disaster 😔✊🏻

The Douchy Dirks
    Oh. My. GOSH. I KNEW DIRK WAS AN *** XD He looked like one to me since day 1! Glad these queens put him in his place. I also don't know why I read everything with a Pokemon voice, but it added to the mood hahah My favorite part was the afterparty tho 🤘🏻

The Churlish Chasers
    If someone showed me a water commercial with these queens I'd buy them the entire supply not gonna lie xD The waterfall and you girls dresses are so beautiful together! Also, the black excellence in this picture? Iconic. Love how the blue doesn't look like it's too much, there's the perfect quantity of it to make the picture look astonishing!