🗳️👢 KK:H SYS - 6/11/20 Home On the Range🐎🐏🦌

Comments

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    So as I expected I went from 1st down to 3rd 😩 The doll above me just scored better, we’ve been pretty close score wise throughout this sys. And of course first place doll came out of nowhere, typical 🙄
    I wasn’t able to break 50 sadly, I just got loads of 49’s (11 of my looks lol). Overall not my favourite sys theme personally but I have enjoyed seeing so many creative looks ! 😊
    Lowest, favourite and (fave) highest

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    the game ate my last ticket oh my god..... now ill lose my chance at the ts jumpsuit fml
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    edited June 2020
    What aura can I buy that I can use for most SYS events, kind of like an all-rounder aura, is there anything like that?
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

I’ve managed to over take a ticket buyer and I might actually come 1st if they don’t submit another look??!!
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Lmao some chick when to 1100 💀 wow girl enjoy the hat I guess if u wanted to prove a point so bad for u and the other chick
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Amy136602 said:
    What aura can I buy that I can use for most SYS events, kind of like an all-rounder aura, is there anything like that?
    The gold confetti works well for indoor and outdoor sys!!
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    Welp. I tried going head to head with the tb. But she was relentless and submitted 6 extra looks and beat me by 6 points. 

La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Last two looks. It says I’m in 1st. 
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH and @KaylaJ rocking the earnable hat 🐴🌲
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • BDelevingne_KKHBDelevingne_KKH Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    @brunakkh I think you’re in my ts group 

Is that your doll? 
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    Damn, the girl I was tied with didnt submit any more tickets but someone else did and pushed us both down to 6th.. completely wasted my time this week.  :|
    iOS player since July 2014 
    Smuckies said:
    Damn, the girl I was tied with didnt submit any more tickets but someone else did and pushed us both down to 6th.. completely wasted my time this week.  :|
    That’s so horrible 
  • KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    I really think the earnable hair has grown on me. When i first saw it it looked so bad but now... its okay.

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I had lots of fun playing westworld this SYS and ironically when I tried a few looks that were more typical for the theme and were scoring high for other dolls, only 1 scored  above 45. I finished at 573 points which hurts a little even tho I don't like the hair. Why didn't I just wear a cowboy hat 🤦

But I really hope my TS doesn't move because I love this, hope she collects rewards immediately. 

And I think I might have been in TS with @SisSnappedLikeThanos, if so lucky for me cus I got to see her cute looks all weekend💞 but unlucky for her cus she got robbed of first from a TB

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    I got 4th place, but I’m already at a loss on how to style this jumpsuit 😂 oof 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • emxkkhemxkkh Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    came in second:)

Got pushed down so at least I got the jumpsuit
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Highest, lowest and fave. Came in second because a TB submitted at least 5 extra tickets. She seemed to consistently be getting 30s and low 40s. I averaged 47, which was awesome though!  
  • nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    Love the jumpsuit. I came third without using any buying tickets. Don’t bother about the hair cuz I know I’ll never use it again and it isn’t that versatile.
  • AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    Guess who slept through the end of SYS, didn't submit their last 2 tickets, and didn't end up in the top 5 😅 
    I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android!