🗳️👢 KK:H SYS - 6/11/20 Home On the Range🐎🐏🦌

Comments

• RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    I'm too tired to go to the photobooth and find the right background photo so ima just do this.

Ticket buyer beat me by over 100 points because she spammed looks after I surpassed her. It was more than 6 looks. Now I feel like a clown for trying. 

Me right now:

La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited June 2020
    This SYS was bad for me. I was in 6 place. But I love jumpsuit so I used extra tickets and ended up in 3rd 🙈 

Here is my lowest highest and favorite looks (there is a glitch because I don’t own this heart aura 🙈 edit: also my handhelds are missing ) 

iOS player 

• rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    edited June 2020

Albino Power 💪🏻
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts

Finished 5th! Really thankful!! The girl in 6th place was only 2 votes behind me!! 

Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • cerysewardceryseward Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    So this SYS my game glitched immensely and I didn’t really get to participate. I was added to a trendsetter group anywhere within the last 2 hours of the event. I unfortunately didn’t get to collect the earnables but I somehow got first in my group with a big whoppin’ final score of 159... 
    Returning iOS player since 2014
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    Yeehaw! Congratulations to all who came 1st place this week! I got confused and thought it was Dating event this weekend, so my kstars are not ready for that VIP event. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    Came in 1st! But I owe it all to @martina_kkh who let me win! 

I’m so happy! I really wanted the cowboy hat 🤠 
    Here is a photo of me and some other amazing dolls wearing our winnings @Chooky1116 @asalaxo @woahbabesursotoxic

Congratulations to all for getting through the most glitched filled SYS event ever 🥳
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts

QUEENS 🤩👸🏼💁🏼‍♀️
    Thank you for including me we look awesome 💕
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Yay it looks like I tied for third! I hope the scoreboard doesn't change at all, love it when this happens cus it means an extra person got the jumpsuit 😀

Also have no clue how to style it lol. It looks cool in black too
    DoloresWyatt said: I finished at 573 points 

But I really hope my TS doesn't move because I love this, hope she collects rewards immediately. 

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    Got 5th place but I’m just glad I got the jumpsuit!  

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Zarah said:
    Came in 1st! But I owe it all to @martina_kkh who let me win! 

I’m so happy! I really wanted the cowboy hat 🤠 
    Here is a photo of me and some other amazing dolls wearing our winnings @Chooky1116 @asalaxo @woahbabesursotoxic

Congratulations to all for getting through the most glitched filled SYS event ever 🥳
    Thank you for including me 😍

edit: you look fabulous! 
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts

this is my first time getting first!! i was in first the whole weekend and was expecting a tb to come but im super happy and impressed with myself bc i thought i was going to do bad.
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @Zarah tysm for including me! We look gorgeous!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @BDelevingne_KKH Yes, thats me! First time I’m in a ts group with another forum member ☺️ Congrats on getting the jumpsuit!!!
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    Lowest, highest, favorite. I was lucky I had no TB’s. even after a rocky start I managed to place 1st!
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Congratulations to everyone who got top five!
    I did terrible this weekend! My scores were bad but I still managed to get to the last earnable, however, I came in 7th place with an average of 44.

I gotta say I don't like the earnable hair. It could have been great but the ends are just not cute and it reminds me of this image

Anyway, here's my doll feeling sad because the only cowboy hat we own will never see the light again

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    @Zarah thank you for including me and congratulations on winning first place 🥳 your doll looks stunning 💓
    iOS player
  • LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    So here is my high, low, and two favorites. I call the third one here “between playing sets at the local dive bar.”

Anyway, I came in 2nd! Not really sure where to wear the jumpsuit so why not Iceland?? Also this gal is ready to TEAR UP the honkytonk in the earnables. 

playing on iOS.  PM me if you want to be friends! 

• BDelevingne_KKHBDelevingne_KKH Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    brunakkh said:
    @BDelevingne_KKH Yes, thats me! First time I’m in a ts group with another forum member ☺️ Congrats on getting the jumpsuit!!!
    Yeah, me too! Congrats too, your looks were amazing! 🥰
  • BDelevingne_KKHBDelevingne_KKH Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    Ended in 4th place 🥰

• HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 196 Posts

I came in second and was able to get the jumpsuit! There was someone who bought like 6 tickets in my group so I had no way of coming in first 😥
    ❣️❣️❣️
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    ❣️❣️❣️
  • Gigi_Gigi_ Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    Somehow I ended up 2nd, I think the TBs in my group missed a ticket or two from the glitch because I was 150 points below top 5 the first day and only 1 of the dolls that was top 5 ended up placing 🤷🏼‍♀️
    Jumpsuit is super cute and detailed 😍

• CamiKKHCamiKKH Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Okay, I'll do a release right here. Last weekend I was in a group with zero ticket buyers and it was great because we all competed fairly. This weekend it seemed like the same thing was going to happen, and I was excited because the first four of us were doing a fair competition but it all fell apart this Sunday when a girl who was in 8th place started to buy tickets to be first, so all the other girls bought tickets. I don't mind losing if it's fair and I think at first we were having fun because it was fair and competitive. I've been in first place, second place and I was even in eighth position. Anyway, I'm finally third and I really don't care, because I didn't want the hair, I don't even like the jumpsuit but it was so much fun until this girl started buying tickets desperately to see what she couldn't get to the first place. I hope you are happy with your first place, but you have ruined a fair and fun competition. Sorry for my bad English, clearly I am using a translator, I am from Latin America. Good evening from here and thanks if you have read 💕🤗