Saving kstars for 6th Kimiversary project! ⭐️

Comments

• JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    🌸 Update for week 5 🌸
    I managed to save a bunch of kstars this week, since I didn’t complete the vip event I will update my goal to 2800 🥳
    iOS player 🌸
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar 🙈
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture don’t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Update! Closing in on my goal. I think I want to raise my goal to 600, is that possible? 🥰
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Lol wrong thread, sorry dolls
  • addisonxaddisonx Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    here’s my update! super close to reaching my goal of 2800 :) 
  • GabiMouraGabiMoura Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    *Long post warning*
    Kimiversary Guide:
    -Kimiversary is the annual celebration of the game, since it launched June 2014

If everything runs the way it did last year (remember Glu likes to add new things or mix things up all the time), then this is the timeline to expect (thank you @kokokokonut for your calender):

June 25: 
    - Weekly sys (hopefully celebration themed)
    -Bonus K stars start, from Thursday to Sunday 
    -50% Flash sale of closet items, except bridal, quest specific items, and a few other exclusions
    -Throwback sale: Selected items from past years are available for purchase, however they are NOT 50% off, that is only regular closet items, and they are extremely expensive. 

*Here are last years throwback items offered during Kimiversary, thank you @AliBryant for the pictures. These items will NOT be discounted, the prices you see is what to expect. These are last years items, so this year will be different, however there might be some from last year offered this year. All items offered are at least a year old, usually more, and are items from weekend events, and the old format of sys. Fashion goals, Kollections, and sys items from the new format are all not included.

June 26-28:
    -weekend event, most likely professional
    -K star for each 5 star rating offer (just like a vip weekend)
    -Kimiversary boxes, that stay available for several weeks, and include past Kimiversary items, and a couple new ones as well. 
    Picture credit goes to @LindaVB for her wonderful encyclopedia:

Now for the tips:
    -Save as much as possible from now until Kimiversary. 1000 k stars sounds like a lot, but you will be disappointed that you didn't save at least that much. 
    -If you plan on buying stars, wait until Kimiversary! You will get double the amount, so if you purchase the $100 deal, you will get 2500 stars instead of 1250. *Note: last year we had some issues with people only getting the usual amount, not double, so make sure your screen shows the doubled number before purchasing.
    -If you are going to buy stars, then try to get itunes or google play store gift cards, there are some great sales where you can get a $100 gift card for $70-80. I believe costco is still a great place to go for gift cards, but don't quote me on that. 
    -Breathe. When the throwback items are added to the closet, and the closet items are half off, you will want to buy everything. Remember that there are weekend gift boxes, and that you might never use certain items. 
    -Don't buy Kimiversary boxes. Limit yourself to one or two if you really want an item, but you will have about three weeks after Kimiversary is over to buy boxes. Wait until the next vip weekend to buy them. Throwback items will leave the closet Sunday night, the boxes will be there until after vip. 

Now for my newer players:
    -Spend your stars wisely. I know there will be so many cool items to choose from, but some items you will literally never wear again. Even if you will wear it every day, like the gs lips, is the pricetag worth it? Are you willing to spend 180 stars on lips instead of ten closet items? Ask yourself these questions, and take your time buying items. You will regret making impulse decisions later. 
    -Spend a maximum of 500-600 stars on throwback items. Focus on hairs, dresses, and handhelds, as these will be the most useful for sys's. I hate to limit creativity, but pick items that a lot of dolls have, and wear. The umbrella is cool, but you won't use it as often as the silver dress. If you are not sure what items will be useful, ask in the thread. Use this event to build up your closet, and use diamonds to get those special items that are a little weird in a few months, or wait until Black friday for more throwback items. 
    -Spend the rest of your stars on closet items. Throwback items are usually gorgeous, but they are extremely expensive. The 100 stars you spend on one throwback hairstyle can buy you at least 4 closet items. Focus on handhelds, shoes, dresses, and hairstyles.
    -Start with the throwback items first and then spend the rest on closet items. I just said that, but the order is important. You are going to run out of stars fast. It will be so much easier to grind for closet items that are probably 20-50 stars than a throwback item costing 100 plus stars. 
    -Block out the weekend for the event. If you don't know how to do a three hour reality show in bel air with only 18-19 energy, ask now so you can purchase enough clothes for the bonus star. Even if you don't have a lot of stars, you can grind during the weekend and purchase more clothes. 

Kimiversary is such a fun time in the game and on the forum. There are so many things to buy, and everyone has fun. Remember though that a lot of people on the forum have been playing for a long time. They have saved up for months now, and they already own the "useful items." They are going to be spending on items that they personally love, not necessarily items that you will wear often, or that will score well in sys. If you don't know what items are most useful to buy, just ask, there are a lot of people who will help you. 

Now this guide is based off last year, and the previous Kimiversaries as well. New things can be introduced, and old things can be taken away. In addition, Kimiversary is such a big event, so I tried my best to include everything, but if anyone else has other tips or advice they want added, let me know. No matter what, we are going to have a great Kimiversary, so save save save, and I can't wait to celebrate with everyone in less than two weeks!

That was so helpful! This is my first Kimiversary and this was all I needed to know! ✨✨✨✨

I do have one question though: how do I do 3-hour reality shows in bel air with just 18-19 energy?
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts

Week 5 update - 158 kstars saved! 💖 I wish I’d get more kstars from VIP but I studied and went on a date with my bf.
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • Sophia_KKHSophia_KKH Registered Users, Member 179 Posts
    Update for week 5! So proud of all of us!
  • snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    @kadamisia good luck with the exams girl, you'll ace them!! 
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • tessisthebesttessisthebest Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    @GabiMoura Purchase clothes in the closet with a gold star in the top right corner, and once you have bought enough, the first star of your reality show will be gold and already filled. Then go to the foyer, living room, dining room, and pool every time you throw a show, and tap the “create drama” button that appears when you invite a contact. After you press that button for the four contacts, press the “unfiltered comment” button and the show will be over. Sometimes you have to press “funny one liner” before you can press “unfiltered comment.” Hope that helps! 
    IOS player
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts

My update i am sorry I always forget that it’s supposed to be on Saturday 
    i am above my goal because i planned on spending on the vip event but didn’t spend over 50 stars bcs you guys encouraged me thanks a lot !! 
    I’ll try to collect upto 2000 in the next few days it’s a bit of a stretch but i’ll try anyway 
    good luck dolls 💞
  • Natalie_kkhNatalie_kkh Registered Users, Member 125 Posts

Here’s my update 🥰 keep up the amazing work everyone! 😘
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Here’s my update 😊 I was a bit busy today so I didn’t earn as many as I’d like but it’s okay, I still did well ! 

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    My kstars count so far!

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    my update ☺️

iOS player 

• AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    Heres my weekly update 😊
    I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android! 
    @GabiMoura Purchase clothes in the closet with a gold star in the top right corner, and once you have bought enough, the first star of your reality show will be gold and already filled. Then go to the foyer, living room, dining room, and pool every time you throw a show, and tap the “create drama” button that appears when you invite a contact. After you press that button for the four contacts, press the “unfiltered comment” button and the show will be over. Sometimes you have to press “funny one liner” before you can press “unfiltered comment.” Hope that helps! 
    Ohhh, thank you! That will help a lot, I’ll get through it 2x faster now ☺️
    Weekly update! Saved 118 kstars and have officially reached my goal of 850 kstars earlier than planned! So I’d like to raise my goal to 1050 kstars ☺️
  • AngelaSwiftAngelaSwift Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Saved 341 Stars this week, so I have reached my target of 1000! Gonna increase my target to 1400 :) 
  • squidashiansquidashian Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    do y’all think they’ll do double offers? there’s one that i’ve been waiting to do, but it usually takes me a few days to get my reward so i’m not sure if i should do the offer now or wait!
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    here is my update. I managed to save 642 k-stars this week!! I know.. I have no life 😆 I’m just glad vip is over because I am DEAD. I’m really happy though because I’ve never had this many k-stars before 🥳

iOS player
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts

558 to 678, and I spent 40 k-stars this weekend 😬😬 My new goal is::: 820 k-stars. This week I will win 50k-stars of celebrity perks, so I think I can arrive in 820 ❤️🙌🏽 I reached the level 7 in Tokyo achievement too
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    heres my update!! just one more weekend event until kimiversary!!! 
  • tessisthebesttessisthebest Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    Week 5 update. I saved almost 400 stars this week, which is exciting but it’s honestly scary how many hours I play this game😳. I would like to make my new goal 1800, since we still have a week left till the big event. So proud of everyone for how much we have all saved, we only have a couple of days left till it’s party time! 🥳

IOS player
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    Popping by to say great job everybody!! Lovely to see your progress 💖 and to those raising their goals: so proud of you!!
    And @tessisthebest your tips are so helpful, you have no idea💖 thank you 😊
    I didn't save up a lot just went from 370 to 440 this week but I'm hoping I'll get stars in my boxes today! 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    Here’s my update! I’ve been super busy so I haven’t played that much, plus I caved and gave 2 kollections a spin.

✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
  • HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 196 Posts

I started saving a little late so this is all I have right now 😭😭
    I’m hoping to have a little more by kimiversary...
    ❣️❣️❣️
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    ❣️❣️❣️
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    Here is my update! More than 100 K-Stars saved 💞
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    🌺 Week 5 update 🌺
    I saved only 272 stars 😭 i wanted 300 but i was so sleepy and bored😂
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    I completed 369 reality shows this weekend and now I feel like my hands are destroyed lol. Like it hurts to even scroll. Worth it though. Very close to my target of 4500 kstars 🤞🏼