🗳️👢 KK:H SYS - 6/11/20 Home On the Range🐎🐏🦌

Comments

• EveandMiaEveandMia Registered Users, Member 51 Posts

Well I hope they feel as silly as this looks lol, I even missed a ticket so none of us ever came CLOSE to #1 and by the first day of SYS they hit 500, what’s the point? No one even tried!! You didn’t have to waste your money honey 😂 Surprised I ended up in second even missing the ticket, if the SYS wasn’t so glitchy it would’ve been so fun! I loved having a causal theme and was surprised my “creative” looks did alright too, here’s best, worst & some favs. I hope we get more casual themes!! (I had one hat that fit the theme, please excuse the repetition) 
    IOS player (daily since April 2019)
    Android player (March 2020) 
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 501 Posts
    edited June 15
    did... better than i thought i would considering the limited clothings i have that fit the theme.

lowest - highest (didn’t break 50 this weekend) - fav (because i finally can use the drumstick i bought during last month’s VIP)

excited for the update! ✨✨ oh please come todayyyy 🥺
    IOS 🌻 リナ
    free daily player since november 2019 ♡
    ♡˚✧₊⁎ i love handhelds! ⁎⁺˳✧༚♡
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 434 Posts
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 691 Posts
    Came in 5th (used a extra ticket to knock out a off theme ticket buyer) 

Here are my highest, lowest and two favorite looks

And my doll in the jumpsuit 🤠

• promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 291 Posts
    edited June 15
    Same here @Roxxxie.. tried to beat another ticketbuyer.. I was close but the SYS timer seems to have a cutoff time because my last ticket did not submit no matter how I tried. Would've got 1st place if it pushed through.. the score gap was only 37 votes. 
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    Came in second! Sadly missed a ticket due to all the glitching.

IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Kiara KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 1,229 Posts
    I came in third! 🙌🏻✨

So, my looks 13&14

The girl I was initially fighting with for the 1st place lost to the TB and came in second. I decided to not spend God knows how much money and just watched the fight lol

So a free 3rd place with no additional tickets!

Overall I thoroughly enjoyed voting and creating looks. 
    Loving this jumpsuit and all of the earnables! ❤️

An Android player from Russia. ❤️ Pride month 24/7/365 baby! 🤪🏳️‍🌈 
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 484 Posts
    Got knocked down to 4th place by two TBs and if I had used my one saved ticket I literally could’ve passed them no problem but... I value sleep more than orange dye 😂 At least I got this fabulous jumpsuit! Congratulations to everyone 💖

IOS Player📱
    Loves to give style tips💖
    Let’s be friends🥺
    Add me on FB: https://m.facebook.com/buriteri.kkh.7
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,674 Posts

I got knocked down to third behind two TBs in kash outfits and I really, inexplicably wanted that hat so I bought tickets to reclaim 1st. All of my last minute outfits got 50+, so I had to use much less than they did to catch up. The first outfit was my favorite I submitted, the monkey outfit was one of my last minute ones that I ended up liking, and last is my styling of the TS items☺️
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax New Member Registered Users 399 Posts
    KaylaJ said:

High, low, favorite (or the way it posted-fav, high, low)

I forgot to use my snake necklace so I brought him out

a lovely outtake

And finally, some favs I found in the booth 

I was scrolling and was like that’s me with the uke
    Daily iOS Player: Level 35
    JaelynJax
    Platform: iOS
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=22621648
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 1,229 Posts
    edited June 15
    Also, if you missed out on the hairstyle (just like I did lol), this Kollection has similar hair, it even has the same cute strand near the ear 🥺 It comes without the hat so one can even say it's more versatile😊

An Android player from Russia. ❤️ Pride month 24/7/365 baby! 🤪🏳️‍🌈 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 573 Posts
    marir222 said:
    I'm just gonna try and cosplay Westworld for all my looks, hopefully it will be fun! 
    already started lol

I love these! Such a great hairstyle choice. How did they end up doing? I had a lot of fun doing this.

I'm so happy with how my maeve saloon looks did, was expecting it to maybe get 20s lol. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    Runway ready with @thallisa @therealChar and @robertavyy! 🤍

I came in 3rd this week even with my awful scores, luckily I had no TB’s this week, but I’m glad it’s over 😅

• KaylaJKaylaJ Senior Member Registered Users 2,697 Posts
    JaelynJax said:
    I was scrolling and was like that’s me with the uke
    Your doll is gorg and I loved that outfit. You were popular vote so I hope you got a score it deserved. 
    Find me on GameCenter: KaylaJ67
    How about FB? facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669

IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,063 Posts
    kittykatx said:
    Runway ready with @thallisa @therealChar and @robertavyy! 🤍

I came in 3rd this week even with my awful scores, luckily I had no TB’s this week, but I’m glad it’s over 😅

🥰🥰🥰 thanks for including me ♥️
    Thechar *android IOS  player level 31 daily player*  makeup junkie*  avid gamer * BLACKLIVESMATTER*JUSTICE FOR GEORGE FLOYD*
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 2,044 Posts
    12-14 looks

When this sys started I wasn’t even sure to get the last earnable and I ended up winning TS, I’m not gonna use this hair often but it feels good to win.. I think I had a tb but I’m not sure as I was put in a group 2nd day of sys so maybe that’s the reason why my group was chill

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 350 Posts
    I was 3 points shy of 5th place because another ticket buyer with over 900 points showed up last minute 🙄 The longer SYS is not revamped in a way that’s fair, the less I get excited for updates. 
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 749 Posts

Came in 3rd! I only had 2 TB this weekend and one of them was very obvious since first day, second one came up on Saturday. I’m happy to earn that jumpsuit because it’s so different and gave me J.Lo backstage vibes! 😍
    iOS 33lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Daily free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject
    avi by KKH Memess 💕
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 389 Posts
    I beat two ticket buyers and ended up 1st. I don’t care about this hair, but I’m happy with the extra kstars and dyes 🥰

• julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 713 Posts
    Some beautiful looks I saw in the voting booth throughout  the weekend 

Instagram: juliakkh19
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 307 Posts

2nd place with 649 points! At the end I was submitting repeat outfits and my scores were going downhill. I think this is the best score I've had on a non-gown sys lol. The jumpsuit could come handy in the future
    .•°¤* 🍓 𝓲𝓞𝓢 ᴇᴜʀᴏᴘᴇᴀɴ ғʀᴇᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ sɪɴᴄᴇ ʟᴀᴛᴇ 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿 🧚  *¤°•.
    #morewaystoearndiamonds #improveearnableitems #makekkhgreatagain
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    12-14 looks

When this sys started I wasn’t even sure to get the last earnable and I ended up winning TS, I’m not gonna use this hair often but it feels good to win.. I think I had a tb but I’m not sure as I was put in a group 2nd day of sys so maybe that’s the reason why my group was chill

I was in your TS group,your looks are gorgeous.
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 972 Posts
    Stayed it 3rd place so I got the jumpsuit 🙌 I don’t know if or when it will come in handy with future sys, so we’ll have to see 🤷‍♀️ It’s still pretty though !

iOS Player 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 533 Posts

This SYS was pretty difficult for me since I didn’t have many clothes on theme, but I’m glad I made it! It’s nice to have such unique items in your closet 👩🏻‍🌾🥕👢 I would love a carrot handheld as a gift from Kalinda! 😂

As for the TS, I like the jumpsuit, it’s giving me superstar vibes! 👩🏻‍🎤⚡️🎤🎶 
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
    https://www.facebook.com/livykkh (please let me know you’re from the forum)
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 171 Posts

Got 5th place after starting late but having 1 TB in my TS group. Glad I got the jumpsuit 🌟
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 2,044 Posts
    Thank you so much @Anjakkh 🥰
    I suspected your doll was a forum member, congrats on winning the jumpsuit
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️