๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ข KK:H SYS - 6/11/20 Home On the Range๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸฆŒ

Comments

• EveandMiaEveandMia Registered Users, Member 63 Posts

Well I hope they feel as silly as this looks lol, I even missed a ticket so none of us ever came CLOSE to #1 and by the first day of SYS they hit 500, whatโ€™s the point? No one even tried!! You didnโ€™t have to waste your money honey ๐Ÿ˜‚ Surprised I ended up in second even missing the ticket, if the SYS wasnโ€™t so glitchy it wouldโ€™ve been so fun! I loved having a causal theme and was surprised my โ€œcreativeโ€ looks did alright too, hereโ€™s best, worst & some favs. I hope we get more casual themes!! (I had one hat that fit the theme, please excuse the repetition)ย 
    IOS player (daily since April 2019)
    Android player (March 2020)ย 
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    edited June 2020
    did... better than i thought i would considering the limited clothings i have that fit the theme.

lowest - highest (didnโ€™t break 50 this weekend) - fav (because i finally can use the drumstick i bought during last monthโ€™s VIP)

excited for the update! โœจโœจ oh please come todayyyy ๐Ÿฅบ
    โ€ ios โ€ข free player since november 2019 โ€
    โ™กหšโœงหณโบโŽย โŽโ‚Šโœงเผšโ™ก
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    @Chooky1116 @asalaxo @woahbabesursotoxic ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
    ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ๐Ÿฆ‹iOS Player๐Ÿฆ‹
    *in Olafโ€™s voice* letโ€™s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Came in 5th (used a extra ticket to knock out a off theme ticket buyer)ย 

Here are my highest, lowest and two favorite looks

And my doll in the jumpsuit ๐Ÿค 

• promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Same here @Roxxxie.. tried to beat another ticketbuyer.. I was close but the SYS timer seems to have a cutoff time because my last ticket did not submit no matter how I tried. Would've got 1st place if it pushed through.. the score gap was only 37 votes.ย 
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Came in second! Sadly missed a ticket due to all the glitching.

IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKHย  ย (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I came in third! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿปโœจ

So, my looks 13&14

The girl I was initially fighting with for the 1st place lost to the TB and came in second. I decided to not spend God knows how much money and just watched the fight lol

So a free 3rd place with no additional tickets!

Overall I thoroughly enjoyed voting and creating looks.ย 
    Loving this jumpsuit and all of the earnables! โค๏ธ

• buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    Got knocked down to 4th place by two TBs and if I had used my one saved ticket I literally couldโ€™ve passed them no problem but... I value sleep more than orange dye ๐Ÿ˜‚ At least I got this fabulous jumpsuit! Congratulations to everyone ๐Ÿ’–

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts

I got knocked down to third behind two TBs in kash outfits and I really, inexplicably wanted that hat so I bought tickets to reclaim 1st. All of my last minute outfits got 50+, so I had to use much less than they did to catch up. The first outfit was my favorite I submitted, the monkey outfit was one of my last minute ones that I ended up liking, and last is my styling of the TS itemsโ˜บ๏ธ
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    KaylaJ said:

High, low, favorite (or the way it posted-fav, high, low)

I forgot to use my snake necklace so I brought him out

a lovely outtake

And finally, some favs I found in the boothย 

I was scrolling and was like thatโ€™s me with the uke
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    ๐ŸŒปNubianQueen๐ŸŒป
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Also, if you missed out on the hairstyle (just like I did lol), this Kollection has similar hair, it even has the same cute strand near the ear ๐Ÿฅบ It comes without the hat so one can even say it's more versatile๐Ÿ˜Š

ย 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    marir222 said:
    I'm just gonna try and cosplay Westworld for all my looks, hopefully it will be fun!ย 
    already started lol

I love these! Such a great hairstyle choice. How did they end up doing? I had a lot of fun doing this.

I'm so happy with how my maeve saloon looks did, was expecting it to maybe get 20s lol.ย 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyattย 
  • kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    Runway ready with @thallisa @therealChar and @robertavyy! ๐Ÿค

I came in 3rd this week even with my awful scores, luckily I had no TBโ€™s this week, but Iโ€™m glad itโ€™s over ๐Ÿ˜…

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    JaelynJax said:
    I was scrolling and was like thatโ€™s me with the uke
    Your doll is gorg and I loved that outfit. You were popular vote so I hope you got a score it deserved.ย 
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    kittykatx said:
    Runway ready with @thallisa @therealChar and @robertavyy! ๐Ÿค

I came in 3rd this week even with my awful scores, luckily I had no TBโ€™s this week, but Iโ€™m glad itโ€™s over ๐Ÿ˜…

๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ thanks for including me โ™ฅ๏ธ
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    12-14 looks

When this sys started I wasnโ€™t even sure to get the last earnable and I ended up winning TS, Iโ€™m not gonna use this hair often but it feels good to win.. I think I had a tb but Iโ€™m not sure as I was put in a group 2nd day of sys so maybe thatโ€™s the reason why my group was chill

Italian iOS player since August 2014 โ™ฅ๏ธ

• lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    I was 3 points shy of 5th place because another ticket buyer with over 900 points showed up last minute ๐Ÿ™„ The longer SYS is not revamped in a way thatโ€™s fair, the less I get excited for updates.ย 
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    ย 
    Came in 3rd! I only had 2 TB this weekend and one of them was very obvious since first day, second one came up on Saturday. Iโ€™m happy to earn that jumpsuit because itโ€™s so different and gave me J.Lo backstage vibes! ๐Ÿ˜
    iOS 41lvlย ๐Ÿ“ฑ |ย English isn't my first languageย ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ
    Free player since July 2019ย ๐Ÿ’–

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    I beat two ticket buyers and ended up 1st. I donโ€™t care about this hair, but Iโ€™m happy with the extra kstars and dyes ๐Ÿฅฐ

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ๐Ÿ’ IOS player since June 2019 ๐Ÿ’
    ย  ย  ย  ย  ๐Ÿ‡ English isnโ€™t my first language ๐Ÿ‡
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    Some beautiful looks I saw in the voting booth throughout ย the weekendย 

• MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts

2nd place with 649 points! At the end I was submitting repeat outfits and my scores were going downhill. I think this is the best score I've had on a non-gown sys lol. The jumpsuit could come handy in the future
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    12-14 looks

When this sys started I wasnโ€™t even sure to get the last earnable and I ended up winning TS, Iโ€™m not gonna use this hair often but it feels good to win.. I think I had a tb but Iโ€™m not sure as I was put in a group 2nd day of sys so maybe thatโ€™s the reason why my group was chill

I was in your TS group,your looks are gorgeous.
    My dollโ€™s name isย Anjaโœจ
    Daily player from Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ ~iOS
    English isnโ€™t my first language
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Stayed it 3rd place so I got the jumpsuit ๐Ÿ™Œ I donโ€™t know if or when it will come in handy with future sys, so weโ€™ll have to see ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ Itโ€™s still pretty though !

iOS ๐Ÿ˜Š
    A+++
    ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

This SYS was pretty difficult for me since I didnโ€™t have many clothes on theme, but Iโ€™m glad I made it! Itโ€™s nice to have such unique items in your closet ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿฅ•๐Ÿ‘ข I would love a carrot handheld as a gift from Kalinda! ๐Ÿ˜‚

As for the TS, I like the jumpsuit, itโ€™s giving me superstar vibes! ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€๐ŸŽคโšก๏ธ๐ŸŽค๐ŸŽถย 
    iOS player since December 2014 ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts

Got 5th place after starting late but having 1 TB in my TS group. Glad I got the jumpsuit ๐ŸŒŸ
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Thank you so much @Anjakkh ๐Ÿฅฐ
    I suspected your doll was a forum member, congrats on winning the jumpsuit
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 โ™ฅ๏ธ