All about Kimiversaries! (Let’s talk)

Comments

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Ooooh I thought Kimiversary would be next week! So happy we have a few more days to earn kstars :smile:
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • hanandcheesehanandcheese Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    i hope to see the septum piercing again 😫 and hopefully get some new lips 
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    D98 said:
    D98 said:
    Hello girls,I am interested in these shiny lips,if any of you have it could you show me what they look like on my doll please 🙏🏼🙂

i hope i got everything right! 
    @samanthakkh thanks beautiful doll
    Blessings 😘❤
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    dpeters said:
    Ooooh I thought Kimiversary would be next week! So happy we have a few more days to earn kstars :smile:
    The Kimiversary is always on the last week of June :p 
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    Last year it wasn’t a VIP, but iirc we were able to earn a kstar for each gig, right? I wonder if they will do that again?
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    Quick question: when the Kimiversary weekend comes around, are there earnables involved? Like is it a basic 5 star weekend or something like that, or is it like a VIP weekend where we just get the k-stars. Thanks in advance!
    ~Free IOS player since November 2019~
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @saintsofheather last year it was a professional weekend with earnables! Idk if it’ll be the same this year. 
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Thanks @kokokokonut for confirming the kimiversary date - now I can hustle to earn more kstars before then! 

Since I’m so excited for this event, I read back on last years kimiversary thread to remember what we got and I can only hope it’s just as good this year, especially with the contract with Kim extending.

https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5452117/kk-h-weekend-event-6-21-19-5-year-kimiversary-event/p17

Wish we had the thread and spoilers already! Hope the special boxes are back, we been saving for months!
  • MarLouiseMarLouise Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    @BellaKKH Wow thank you for the idea and link. I've never been around for kimiversary before and I'm even more hyped now after reading this thread :smiley:
    iOS player | lvl 34 | english isn't my first language (NL) | ✨🌸BE KIND🌸✨
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    @MarLouise omg same! I really hope we get access to great items again, and get a special gift from Kim! 
  • ᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪ Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    I'm super excited and I hope it will be a fantastic kimiversary 
    Is it too early to ask for spoilers ?  
  • lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    asalaxo said:

@kokokokonut so is the kimiversary on the 24th or 26th? sorry I’m stupid lol 😂
    also idk why my text is in purple!
    The actual anniversary of release, is June 24th.  That morning we’ll open the Kimiversary SYS, and get Spoilers.  (I don’t know when or what special things will be going on but it’s exciting for sure. ) Thursday morning we open the Kimiversary Weekend Event thread, and get those Spoilers.  Then@ 3pm Eastern, we start our SYS, Friday we start the Weekend!  So the Days and times of the events remain the same, but we don't have any details on the sale or other special things.  :)

Aw yay my birthday is the 24th so spoilers are gonna be the best gift ❤️❤️
    Since the introduction of the makeup separates with Kalinda's spoilers, I'm gonna have to rethink my budget. I hope to have about 2000 k-stars that weekend, so here's my plan:

1000$ on TB dresses
    500$ on facial features/makeup
    200$ on handhelds/purses
    300$ on kloset items

It's my first Kimiversary so any feedback on my budget is appreciated! Do you think this will be enough?
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @saintsofheather are you planning on buying any of the special kimiversary boxes? Or chasing the weekend giftbox items? Just asking because you didn’t list those and it could take up a large chunk of the budget! Other than that I think it sounds great
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Since the introduction of the makeup separates with Kalinda's spoilers, I'm gonna have to rethink my budget. I hope to have about 2000 k-stars that weekend, so here's my plan:

1000$ on TB dresses
    500$ on facial features/makeup
    200$ on handhelds/purses
    300$ on kloset items

It's my first Kimiversary so any feedback on my budget is appreciated! Do you think this will be enough?
    Are you planning on buying hairstyles? Because if so, they run quite expensive

P.s. 2000 stars is really impressive, congrats! 
  • HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    Thanks for making this, I’ve only been playing for like 3 months and just joined the forums so I hardly had any kstars when I heard about Kimiversary. I have just over 250 now but only since I bought a ton lol.
    ❣️❣️❣️
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    ❣️❣️❣️
  • hanandcheesehanandcheese Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    beabeabea said:
    Hello dolls! Since kimversary is getting closer, i activated my 7 days free trial for the gold vip subscription, now, i read i should receive 30k stars daily, how are those kstars supposed to be given to me? Because for now i haven’t received nothing 🤷🏼‍♀️
    In your daily gift box
    @mikaylachimo I completely forgot about that lmao! Do you know if the kimiversary boxes last the whole update? If so I'll probably purchase them during the next VIP
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    @mikaylachimo I completely forgot about that lmao! Do you know if the kimiversary boxes last the whole update? If so I'll probably purchase them during the next VIP
    Yes, they do for next 3 weeks after Kimiversary
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

This Kollection has returned after MONTHS and I don’t want to spend my k-stars but the bundle is so appealing. 😩😩 H e l p

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    @Basak it’ll come back after Kimiversary, stay strong!! Lol
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @oopsididitagain Ugh the wait is killing me 😩

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @saintsofheather one thing I did last year and it kind of paid off is that I didnt spend my last 200 kstars because I knew I couldnt save 500 for vip and I liked the earnables
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @saintsofheather yes, it’ll be available during vip! It’ll be smart to save them for then! I also think we get a free one from kalinda during kimiversary so at least there’s that 😊
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Sorry, multiple accounts are against the rules.  Please go back to your original account, and this one will be deleted.  @heyitsAlexandria
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Then sale starts the new beauty items that are coming they gonna be in sale too? 💖
  • srtacarolcruzsrtacarolcruz Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    Aren't we going to have throwback items?
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    Aren't we going to have throwback items?
    @srtacarolcruz we are going to have have the throwback items but until the 24th June 
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36