🎆🎇🍾 KK:H 6Yr Kimiversary Update Thread v11. -It's Here!🎉🍾

Comments

• kenikkhkenikkh Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    geez, the only things in common with the edit are the stars. someone here invented the stars, I suppose 
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos clearly puts a lot of time and effort into her art it is blatantly clear they took inspiration from her no ones saying she invented stars. We are saying she posted multiple pieces of art with star hair accessories on the forum where they can be seen by Glu designers and then they realised similar star hair accessories without crediting her at all.  
  • sherrywinesherrywine Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    we already have hair accessories with stars in our wardrobe. since forever. so i'll keep my opinion. 
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    uh

ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    I’ve seen some edits done with all the current  dyes on hairstyles we have and also on eye and lips make up! It look amazing please add the dyes for the hairstyle and makeup next update 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    KKHCamiXL said:
    Can this update give willow a new outfit or new hair because 6 years of playing this game (on & off) seeing her like that gives me nausea lol (also yeah deleted my game progress where i wasted more than 200 dollars on items and i started over yeah they returned the currency but i lost most of the SMC lol i ain't even mad because I'm a fan of the game) when is the update arriving so i can be ready

literally the same thing happened to me. when i was in middle school 5 years ago i played this game and spent 200$ (of my parents money) on it. then deleted the game and all that money was wasted lol
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @sherrywine nobody said she invented those stars. The hairstyles were CLEARLY straight out of her edits with just the stars added. You don’t need to be rude. 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    Which hairstyles were copied?
  • sherrywinesherrywine Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    you all came out of nowhere with those accusations (including kalinda, and she isn't even part of the design team?????) and I am the rude one around here. ok then.
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 598 Posts
    Y'all, even IF they didn't steal (and that's a big IF) we've been talking about it for what? A day? Two days? They could've AT LEAST addressed it. Whether to clarify, apologize or whatever. Team's been brushing a lot of our comments and complaints aside, without acknowledging us. And we @ kalinda because she's active and she is our link to them. 
    Again, stealing artwork is a literal crime btw, not to mention the disrespect and discouragement to the creator. And again, they could address it anytime now, but I'm pretty sure they won't. Waiting and hoping to get proved wrong.
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I just legit think everyone has been in quarantine too long. Period. Blaming quarantine for the drama 
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    Soo today is update day, right?? 🥳🤩
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    sarahlee said:
    Soo today is update day, right?? 🥳🤩
    I hope so! Please let it be today to get me through a boring Monday! 🥳🥳
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Glu took a lot of inspo from @SisSnappedLikeThanos work in the past. Don't forget the christmas light aura in special boxes. 
    Anyway, the @SisSnappedLikeThanos 's hair with stars is way better than the glu's one. As always. Period.
    Android
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    @Chloè_KKH I love your profile picture 😍 you lookin like a Greek goddess 👌🔥
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Update today please??? 💞💞💞💞
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Please girls 🙏🏽 At first I was hoping that things would calm down but they are not. No hate but can I ask you all please to agree that we all have different opinions and just wait for the update in a friendly thread? That would literally make my life...  It pains to see that what started as a happy thread is turning into something else. Again I’m not blaming someone nor trying to minimize your opinions and feelings. Love you girls and Happy anticipated Kimiversary 🎉 ❤️

• LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    Ohh I hate when you all get update sooner than me! 😩 It always takes longer for EU countries and iOS. I'm sooo hyped today! 🥰
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • JabberwoohJabberwooh Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    edited June 2020
    This update is turning me into an impatient child aaahhh!!
    Android player - K star hoarder - Frugal b*tch
    (In-game username: Abbie)

KKH Discord server: 
    https://discord.gg/2ew22AybF9

• haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    im soooo excited for the new update! ive waited so long for kimiversary and im looking forward to the new makeup features 🥰🥰
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @Kkh_Anastasia thank you 💕 needless to say it's one of the beautiful @SisSnappedLikeThanos 's edits! 
    Android
  • lqvenderlqvender Registered Users, Member 176 Posts
    What time do the updates usually roll out? I always forget..
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    Is the update today ?

• kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Me already refreshing this thread like crazy 🙃
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh