🗳️👢 KK:H SYS - 6/11/20 Home On the Range🐎🐏🦌

Comments

• danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    edited June 2020
    My scores were dreadful this sys, but I still managed to get fifth???? Guess I was put in an easy to group then 😂😂😂
    Did NOT expect to wake up to that lol
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Ended up in third place! 

Android
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    My scores were pretty bad 😭
  • ᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪ Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    🥈  Congrats to all the winners 🎉🎉🎉
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    3rd weekend in a row with no diamond...😭
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    alycat said:
    I need help deciding if the trendsetters hat is worth it number one in my group looks like this and has 940 points I would need 200 to catch up to her but I hate when off theme looks are winning

agree - worth going for
    LOL - its not worth it, don’t do it girl
    I have to admit, that’s what I ended up doing too. I have slight regret, but I’d probably do it again 😂
    I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    This week SYS I somehow didn’t care at all about the scores and etc, so I was just putting the looks together somehow. But it turned out fine, had 3 TBs in my group and one doll who served totally amazing looks! I ended up 5th, with all looks doing between 45-57 points. Below is my highest, lowest and favorite look 😊😊

iOs player 
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    If your free 10 dyes went missing durning this weekend contact Glu support in game. Just got mine added to my account.
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Highest, lowest, and favourite. 
    I did miserably this week, not reaching the late earnable, but I ended up in 4th place. I'm not loving the jumpsuit but it might be useful!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    I came 3rd. I had a chill group mostly this weekend. Until a TB came out of nowhere in the last few hours. 
    It was a fair competition and I felt like I could’ve won but then my looks started to flop at the end. It was actually fun to play and feel like I had the possibility of winning without buying tickets for once! 
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    LydiaKKH said:
    If your free 10 dyes went missing durning this weekend contact Glu support in game. Just got mine added to my account.
    Which free 10 dyes?  From Maria at the start? 
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    Highest - lowest - fave

Guess voters weren’t feeling the “country singer” vibes 🤣
    Came in third behind an off theme tb and another doll who was on theme. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    haikawa said:
    the game ate my last ticket oh my god..... now ill lose my chance at the ts jumpsuit fml
    To all:  For lost tickets or dye, or other glitches please submit an ingame ticket.  :)

go to Options at the,top left corner of your game screen and tap the 3 lines.   
    (lll/help/glu support)  and explain the situation. Good luck, and sorry this happened. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Wasn't easy but I managed to win 5th place!

Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    Finally a SYS without TB, so I managed to win 1st place even if my scores were low, with a total of 620 points, and just 44 average. 
    Here my lowest (the first ticket on Thursday), highest, and favorite. 

Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts
    I was lucky enough to get 1st...
    A girl from 8th must of bought some tickets and ended up coming right behind me in 2nd with 620 votes... Love this outfit and hat though...

NER NER to her if she’s on here! 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️💖💖
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Im still shocked that i got 1st on my TS group! Pritty mutch majority of my looks flopped HARDCORE!! I got one 50, one 44, one 39 and all the other 7 scored 35 and lower! And my 2 last looks were my lowest with 27 and 24!

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    Thank you @AmandaMKkh 😘 Some of my looks flopped,but Im still happy i got it
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    No description available
    Best, worst and favorite.

My game glitched and made me miss a ticket and Glu didn't respond to my message until 2 hours before the event was about to end and I was in bed asleep :)
    So no cowboy hat for me but I still somehow ended up in 5th!!

No description available
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    marir222 said:
    I'm just gonna try and cosplay Westworld for all my looks, hopefully it will be fun! 
    already started lol

I love these! Such a great hairstyle choice. How did they end up doing? I had a lot of fun doing this.

I'm so happy with how my maeve saloon looks did, was expecting it to maybe get 20s lol. 
    first look did good, second look was i guess people havent seen westworld lol. love your looks btw. im jealous you were able to find a look for the blue dolores shirt/skirt cause i was trying to find an outfit for that ! my sister did a teddy look and she said it got good votes. 
    also we need more westworld inspired clothing...
    that’s for amateurs
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I do not understand at all; I came first! I hated this sys, my looks were garbage yet I didn’t get lower than 52 and I somehow won?! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    I ended in 3rd this week after a glitchy start like everyone else. On Thursday I took a spin on last weeks new kollection about an hour before it expired. It landed on the bundle... yeah then the message please wait appeared and froze so I force closed the app and came back to find it landed on the 10 red dyes. Disappointed with the spin, I decided to start sys but I had problems submitting my first ticket with the timer switching back and forth. I finally was able to submit but after my scores came in I noticed I didn’t get my 1st diamond. So the I checked the kloset and the 10 red dyes that I paid 50 kstars with the kollection didn’t update either.... uuuuhhhh. I don’t have screenshots of the spin with the red dye but I eventually won 2 diamonds after endless hours of voting so I decided not to send in a support ticket. My scores were low/average and I couldn’t even break 50. Here’s the low, high and fave looks. 

• RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    Same here @Roxxxie.. tried to beat another ticketbuyer.. I was close but the SYS timer seems to have a cutoff time because my last ticket did not submit no matter how I tried. Would've got 1st place if it pushed through.. the score gap was only 37 votes. 
    My tb was submitting looks until the last minute. So I think what happened with you was a glitch. I'm sorry you didn't get the prize. Glitches clearly affected your game and it sucks that you couldn't submit a look. You deserved it. 
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Roxxxie said:
    Same here @Roxxxie.. tried to beat another ticketbuyer.. I was close but the SYS timer seems to have a cutoff time because my last ticket did not submit no matter how I tried. Would've got 1st place if it pushed through.. the score gap was only 37 votes. 
    My tb was submitting looks until the last minute. So I think what happened with you was a glitch. I'm sorry you didn't get the prize. Glitches clearly affected your game and it sucks that you couldn't submit a look. You deserved it. 
    😭 oh so that was a glitch?!!!! I didn't have any problem playing this week's SYS so I never thought about that.. that's sad to hear.. my TB competitor was already at 900+ on the 2nd day and is active all throughout the game but not on the last hours of SYS.. the glitch timing is so inconvenient. 🤧🤧
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Just collage up my looks together. And my looks were underscored by these unpredictable asf voters. Then towards the end of the event, I tried a overalls and denim looks and they both scored somewhat decently for me.

Also won 1st place on my game.  My ts group was completely chilled asf though. Was competing with a whole bunch of newbies that they let me have it lol to win 1st place ofc🙂

k Michelle hunty chile look girl you're taking too dang long to release that danggone country album of yours. A new star is in town. #blackcountry 🤠👢
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

edited June 2020
    MAYA_KKH said:
    Since I didnt have enough clothes for this SYS I decided enter just 18 hours before it ends (18 HRS = 5 TICKETS), enough to reach at least the 1st earnable and maybe the top5 jumper. BAD IDEA. My looks flopped hard and I won't reach neither! 😫😫 Glu, next time you plan a theme on sys AT LEAST check first if there are enough related clothes on the kloset to buy 😡
    @MAYA_KKH oh wow didnt even realized that we were both paired up at the same ts group. But ik that the sys event must be hard for newbies so I'm sorry that you weren't even at the top 5 ranking of ts. I actually had a late start to the event and played my game 3 days later. I just couldn't even focus to play my game that much bc I was dealing with the recent loss of my maternal grandfather passing.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I’m so sorry about your grandpa @Carol Davida 🙁💙
    @Rikk 😓🙏🏾❤
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @Carol Davida my condolences 😔
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️