Style Your Squad [Posting Performing Group Submissions!] ​

Comments

• livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Everyone’s submissions are so creative and stunning, I love it! 😍

@rebecca0105 aww I really enjoyed working with you and @kittykatx too, like I already said many times you did an amazing job 🥰 Even if you don’t plan to join other themes, I would love to work with you again or to see your team’s future submission 😊
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @rebecca0105 tysm girl! @SamanaKKH did all of the gorgeous editing! I think your editing was gorg too!💕
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    LydiaKKH said:
    @woahbabesursotoxic @SamanaKKH thank you so much! ❤️ I love working with you again in different squad and you’re amazing at edits Samana! Pure talent 😍❤️
    Thank you doll 😭💗
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    livyx said:
    Everyone’s submissions are so creative and stunning, I love it! 😍

@rebecca0105 aww I really enjoyed working with you and @kittykatx too, like I already said many times you did an amazing job 🥰 Even if you don’t plan to join other themes, I would love to work with you again or to see your team’s future submission 😊
    Heheh ty! If I ever join again it would be lovely to work together again 😊
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    just want to say everyone’s team did amazing and I loved this theme ❤️

also coming up with looks for this learned me I love how black hair looks on my doll lol

Very excited to for the next one ❤️
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I'm in love with everyone's submissions! Everyone's so creative, I love the stories, the looks, the edits! Congratulations dolls!

Special thanks to @HannahKKH and @robertavyy! It was great working with you! 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I was lowkey hoping that someone would do a "W.I.T.C.H" inspired photo 😭😭
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @Chooky1116 @babykay It was so fun working with you dolls! Thank you for everything! 💕

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Wooow i love all the edits 😍 I had such a fun time working together with @buriteri and @ashleyy ♥️
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Basak said:
    @Chooky1116 @babykay It was so fun working with you dolls! Thank you for everything! 💕
    Thank you doll ❤️❤️❤️ Loved working with you too ☺️
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    Theme: Musicals

Broadway classics, movie musicals, Disney favorites; you name it! This is a personal indulgence, really, because I absolutely love musicals. Choose any musical, big or small, and make art out of it 💖 You could also combine musicals, or perhaps explain the concept for a musical completely your own. Take it whichever way you'd like; I don't want to limit your creativity out of my own selfish loves haha

LIKE to join one group, AWESOME if willing to double-up. You have until 5PM EDT on June 18th to sign up. If you notice the LIKE group has more than 10 reactions already, please choose 'Agree' or 'LOL' instead. Those will still count as joining one group. 
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    Omg I am soooooo excited for this one!! I love pretty much all musicals lol! (It’s my first time doing one of these by the way) 
    ❣️❣️❣️
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    ❣️❣️❣️
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    Omg fun! I don’t know a lot of musicals but theater fashion and production is amazing and so fabulous! I can’t wait to see how everyone interprets this 💖😍
    @Hazelllllllkkh So glad to have you! Welcome to our little community 💖
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    buriteri said:
    Omg fun! I don’t know a lot of musicals but theater fashion and production is amazing and so fabulous! I can’t wait to see how everyone interprets this 💖😍
    I know!!!! I can’t wait 😊 
    ❣️❣️❣️
    iOS player
    ❣️❣️❣️
    I'm glad you guys seem to be pretty into this because I was afraid musicals might be too niche lol
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    AYewKKH said:
    I'm glad you guys seem to be pretty into this because I was afraid musicals might be too niche lol
    I don’t think it is! I love musicals and this is honestly the perfect theme for me lol
    ❣️❣️❣️
    iOS player
    ❣️❣️❣️
    Looks like this page has been buried in the excitement of the week, so I'll extend the sign-up period to 8PM tonight. Hopefully that won't take too much time away from your collaborations. Thanks for understanding! <3
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Here are your teams! You have until 5PM EDT on Sunday to PM me your group's submission, and may your productions be every bit as spectacular as you are 💕

Korkov Klub: @Hazelllllllkkh @woahbabesursotoxic @LydiaKKH

Masterson Mindset: @brunakkh @buriteri @kittykatx

Levin Lifestyle: @therealChar @Ljo @ViennaKKH

Balmain Brilliance: @ashleyy @SamanaKKH @DoloresWyatt

Also, a poll for Round 5; Kimiversary is next week, and it's the fifth round of this event. I'm thinking about doing something a little different, and I want to know what you think about the possible options.

1) Agree - Tournament round; we turn this into a friendly competition between randomized groups and have the public vote on submissions until we have a winning group. Depending on how many people sign up, I may have to put people into pairs as opposed to triads and quads.

2) Like - Solo round! No PMing submissions, you just post your photo/edit when it's ready. You can double up with different versions of yourself if you're doing an edit and create fun little stories.

3) Awesome - Guess That Theme: I randomly assign groups as always, but you come up with your own theme in groups and post your submissions when ready. Along with the submission you'll give us a few hints about what the theme might be, and we try to guess it. First person to guess gets bragging rights for all eternity!

4) LOL - Stick to what we're doing now, and maybe consider some of these options when the event is a little more established.

Any and all suggestions for Round 5 are welcome and encouraged!
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    @woahbabesursotoxic and @LydiaKKH so excited to be working with you!! ❣️
    ❣️❣️❣️
    iOS player
    ❣️❣️❣️
    @Hazelllllllkkh me too! 💕
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @therealChar @Ljo looking forward to work with you ! 😊✨
  • kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    @brunakkh & @buriteri can’t wait to work with you both! 💗
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    I forgot to sign up this week noooo 😭 I can’t wait to see the submissions for this, it’s such a fun theme!
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    AYewKKH said:

1) Agree - Tournament round; we turn this into a friendly competition between randomized groups and have the public vote on submissions until we have a winning group. Depending on how many people sign up, I may have to put people into pairs as opposed to triads and quads.

2) Like - Solo round! No PMing submissions, you just post your photo/edit when it's ready. You can double up with different versions of yourself if you're doing an edit and create fun little stories.

3) Awesome - Guess That Theme: I randomly assign groups as always, but you come up with your own theme in groups and post your submissions when ready. Along with the submission you'll give us a few hints about what the theme might be, and we try to guess it. First person to guess gets bragging rights for all eternity!

4) LOL - Stick to what we're doing now, and maybe consider some of these options when the event is a little more established.

Any and all suggestions for Round 5 are welcome and encouraged!
    I honestly wish I could react to each option, they all sound fantastic. I really can't pick one, they all sound fun! 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
    Haven't received all entries yet, probably due to the delay in forming groups. I'll extend the submission period to 8PM EDT, which I think is fair given the circumstances. I can't wait to see what all of you come up with! <3
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Your musical submissions are in! Time to watch your theatrical masterpieces 💖

Korkov Klub: @Hazelllllllkkh @woahbabesursotoxic @LydiaKKH

Caption: "Karen Smith AKA @woahbabesursotoxic: 'My name is Karen, my hair is shiny, my teeth are perfect, my skirt is tiny!'

Gretchen Weiners AKA @Hazelllllllkkh: 'Yes Regina, no Regina! Every waking hour I spend making sure Regina George can stay in power! If Regina is the sun, then I’m a disco ball, Cause I’m just as bright and Fun!'

Regina George AKA @LydiaKKH: 'Regina George is the queen bee. She’s always dressed up, she always wins Spring Fling Queen. We’re just drones who work for her...'"

Masterson Mindset: @brunakkh @buriteri @kittykatx

Caption: "Inspired by The Rocky Horror Picture Show, we had a night full of mystery, madness and dancing!! In the picture you can see Dr. Frank N Furter and Magenta welcoming Janet to the mad scientist's castle, where he will present his newest invention with an out of this world party!"

Levin Lifestyle: @therealChar @Ljo @ViennaKKH

Caption: "One day three girls living a small town moved to the big city, Paris, to become famous in the musical/movie world. It was not very easy to get accepted for an audition, as only one can get the main role. Later turned out that all three are accepted, as the young director wanted a modern twist. They practice and practice and practice for the big day and even become friends! The show was a success, and was sold out in less than a day! Maybe some day they can actually play in a real movie 🎥🍿"

Balmain Brilliance: @ashleyy @SamanaKKH @DoloresWyatt  

Caption: "A tale as old as time... or should I say, as wicked as time. The musical we have chosen is Wicked. So sit back and enjoy the show! But before you leave answer me this, are people born wicked or do they have wickedness thrust upon them..?"
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    I've combined the posts this time around because there were only four groups and my posts kept going into approval, so I figured... what do I have to lose lol. Looks like it worked. Behold! <3
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    Everyone did amazing 😍💖
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

everyone did great 💕
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒