• kkh_fashunkkh_fashun Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    Anyone else having a delay in the UK?ย OS
    I think so, mines is taking ages to updateย 
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Another diamond collection, eh?
    ~ iOS player ~
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    LinaKK said:
    Anyone else's diamonds are all gone again??
    FYI we are aware of some ongoing server issues, and the team has been working on solving them last week and now. The diamond total is still correct on the server; it's just that the game might not always display it correctly due to some communication issues. Please bear with us as we try to sort all this out!
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    edited June 2020
    I LOVE THIS UPDATE SO MUCH ITS AMAZINGย 

ย But 300 hundred k stars for the contour Why so much.
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer ๐ŸŒป
    ย 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Extremely lucky Iโ€™m excited new diamond collection is meh to me though
  • rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Ugh the boxes items are so cute! I want the aura so baaad
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts

Iโ€™ve updated but Iโ€™m not able to leave this screen and my internet is strongย 
    Yes, this is also part of the ongoing server issues I mentioned. Please try again in a little while! Eventually it should work.
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    New hair colours! Last two are in the kloset and the one my baby is wearing will probably be from an eventย 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhhย 
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    Has anyone in the UK managed to download it? This is my 4th time trying. I've only managed to update it once and it was the May update again.
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    Why did it have to drop now omg I have a huge assignment I need to submit lmao (imma ignore it and play)ย 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Maree_kkh said:
    Has anyone in the UK managed to download it? This is my 4th time trying. I've only managed to update it once and it was the May update again.
    Iโ€™m on iOS from UK and mine downloaded straight away btw ๐Ÿ˜Š
    iOS ๐Ÿ˜Š
    A+++
    ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
  • lqvenderlqvender Registered Users, Member 176 Posts
    Where's my android update Glu ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Also how many new itens are on the Kimiversary Boxes??? Are the last year ones added to it???

38 items ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
  • ErikaKKHErikaKKH Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    They really dropped a diamond kollection with the most gorgeous items right after I went crazy and spent all my diamonds on stupid dye ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    iOS โœจย 
    english isnโ€™t my first language ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช
    FB - Erika Aurora ๐Ÿ’—

• AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    @rebecca0105 girl I have not stopped screaming internally
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos threadย ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    edited June 2020
    My doll is getting a huge makeover next weekend. I need the highlight, contour, and new separate freckles! And if the lips I want arenโ€™t ย in the TB sale Iโ€™ll finally buy them with my diamonds. Iโ€™m so excited, these new features are gorgeous.ย 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders!ย 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

I been really bad with the anniversary boxes. And took a spin on the diamond Kollection and got the snake bracelet. Surprised that Kim new snakeskin hair is available since she posted so recently. The new makeup is interesting. Extremely expensive and the new layout is confusing ย but I love it ! This is the new features that was needed to keep it interesting.ย 
    IOS Playerย 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    I have an exam tomorrow so I skipped through the whole conversation, someone please tell me what to do for the diamonds ๐Ÿ˜ญ
    iOSย player since June 2018. DM to add.ย 
    Link to the discord server:ย https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:ย 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -ย  20 daily videos forย everyone.ย 
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    Maree_kkh said:
    Is Poland good enough? It just refreshed at App Store.ย 
    iOS 41lvlย ๐Ÿ“ฑ |ย English isn't my first languageย ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ
    Free player since July 2019ย ๐Ÿ’–

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    lqvender said:
    please tell me the pop up shop is still there I was planning on buying everything after this update ๐Ÿฅบ

• MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts

I been really bad with the anniversary boxes. And took a spin on the diamond Kollection and got the snake bracelet. Surprised that Kim new snakeskin hair is available since she posted so recently. The new makeup is interesting. Extremely expensive and the new layout is confusing ย but I love it ! This is the new features that was needed to keep it interesting.ย 
    Both your picks are exactly like mine lol and at least we can get the diamonds back from the new storyline!
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž