🎆🎇🍾 KK:H 6Yr Kimiversary Update Thread v11. -It's Here!🎉🍾

Comments

• ArielKKH01ArielKKH01 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    • Hello, I would like to know if I am the only one who with the new update disappeared the colored drops and diamonds?  :'(
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    I just updated my game. I saw new features and now Im so lost and don’t know what to do. 
    Those 300kstars is killing me. But new makeup  not gonna disappear right? I can get them next month?🥺 I wanted to buy more handhelds and open a couple of Kimiversary boxes. Please help 🙈🥺
    iOS player 

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    We also have 2 new eyeshadows 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    i havent worked on my storyline for weeks i have no idea what to do 😭 why couldnt simon call us to prompt the gigs like last time 😒
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Unwinter said:
    Okay I did some research. To all those who did not get the storyline:
    Kalinda said we need to meet 2 characters: Alvin Greene and Brandon Marlo. 
    Brandon Marlo:
    He is the acting coach that we meet in level 20 ish. Then we know he is anactor who stopped acting for a while and we help him to get reintroduced to the press and convince him to act again to get the so chic store in New York (forgot if it was the Hamptons or not, but somewhere there) for 1000kash.
    I believe most have this done. 

Alvin Greene: 
    According to wiki Fandom, we must do "Soho Appearance" first before we trigger a call from Simon telling us to meet Alvin. This should happen on Level 26. Then we meet him and he hires us for some commercial. 

I havent met Greene nor do I have the soho appearance thingy, so what Im doing is finish ANY task that happens in Soho, and I have one in Muse Magazine, hoping it will trigger that somehow.

If anyone has any ideas or thinks it's something entirely else, please tell us! 
    Thank you ! This will help a lot only... I didn’t even got a phone call from Simon @kalindaking :(
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    She finna be unrecognizable 😂 one day
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    i have opened 7 boxes so far and one spin on the diamond kollection and this is what ive gotten. my free box was those ugly 1st year shoes and i was not satisfied to say the least 🤣 ive already blew through 300+ stars. i really want the blush but im waiting to see if it goes on sale 😩
  • HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    I had an amazing palette with an ok pick...

❣️❣️❣️
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    ❣️❣️❣️
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

got the new hair 🥳 lowkey wish id gotten one of the 1st anniversary items so i wouldnt have to pay kstars for them but its okay! ill end up paying eventually LOL
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    edited June 2020
    AliBryant said:
    I see people saying "next month" and "three weeks" until the sale but it's literally the weekend after this one. it says on the update banner. 24th-28th.
    The boxes are up for 3 more weeks (or 4 including this one).
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    If you don’t have the storyline, I would suggest you do as many acting gigs as you can. This will further your acting career and allow you to meet Alvin. 
  • HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    LydiaKKH said:
    AliBryant said:
    I see people saying "next month" and "three weeks" until the sale but it's literally the weekend after this one. it says on the update banner. 24th-28th.
    The boxes are up for 3 weeks.
    That’s good lol. Then I can buy more!
    ❣️❣️❣️
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    ❣️❣️❣️
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    @AliBryant a u talking about me?😄 because i meant literally next month, not this month sale 😄 like now I’m thinking to buy new make up in July VIP event if I save enough kstars because I want to get something from sale and new makeup probably not gonna be in sale ☺️
    That’s why I panic right now if it’s not gonna disappear 🙈😄
    iOS player 

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Sorry @Unwinter @LydiaKKH 🙈🙉🙊
    Now I can start saving again to reach 1000 stars
    (I’ve got the shoes in my free box)

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @kokokokonut sorry to tag again, but I have problems with adding my comment about the update. It has no cuss words or anything like that so I don't know what's wrong. I switched to my laptop, still nothing. It's making me really sad - I feel like will miss out on the discussion. Please :( 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Wait but it just glitched me back to #113
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    Isabellaa said:
    What should I do? I didn’t read the convos because my english is not the best and now I regret not reading them!😫
     make a bet. then the answers are gamble, dog and gum 🙂
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Male dolls don’t have any new items to buy in the wardrobe. 🙁 Here are the Kimversary box items in case anyone’s curious!

• IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I’m going to be a broke girl after this month😫 Only my face make over costs 940 but hopefully it will be 470 during the sale. Then all the items I will buy during tb sale. Then I will open kimiversary boxes during next vip event. I just can’t resist. Bye bye hard-earned kstars!
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 598 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    Unwinter said:
    Okay I did some research. To all those who did not get the storyline:
    Kalinda said we need to meet 2 characters: Alvin Greene and Brandon Marlo. 
    Brandon Marlo:
    He is the acting coach that we meet in level 20 ish. Then we know he is anactor who stopped acting for a while and we help him to get reintroduced to the press and convince him to act again to get the so chic store in New York (forgot if it was the Hamptons or not, but somewhere there) for 1000kash.
    I believe most have this done. 

Alvin Greene: 
    According to wiki Fandom, we must do "Soho Appearance" first before we trigger a call from Simon telling us to meet Alvin. This should happen on Level 26. Then we meet him and he hires us for some commercial. 

I havent met Greene nor do I have the soho appearance thingy, so what Im doing is finish ANY task that happens in Soho, and I have one in Muse Magazine, hoping it will trigger that somehow.

If anyone has any ideas or thinks it's something entirely else, please tell us! 
    Thank you ! This will help a lot only... I didn’t even got a phone call from @kalindaking :(
    WHAT? THERE'S A PHONE CALL FROM KALINDA? 
    OKAY STAY CALM EVERYBODY STAY CALM. 
    Sjsjjs what is this MESS
    I honestly cannot even even process more info at this point omg
    But let me just try to get this: did you mean about the free box and dyes? If yes, that's from Simon and I believe just walking around will trigger that. 
    If no, girl I will scream with you
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

Ok, pretty, but this is waaaay too strong lol
  • alixoalixo Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    edited June 2020
    What topic are we supposed to speak about for the speech? Flipping houses, landscaping, or interior design?

iOS Player 
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    Oof the update was kind of spoiled for me bc just as I started getting into the app and trying on a few things (after waiting forever for it to download), my dog somehow escaped and I had to run around my neighborhood trying to find him 😭 I thankfully found him hanging out with some strays and was able to lure him back home and finally had time to sit down and process the update. 

And I love almost everything about it! Only thing is hopefully more contour, blush and highlight options come out in the future! I was a bit disappointed by the range but it is just an introductory feature so maybe these items are for us to get used to them. Though I hope we get more blush styles and colors (igari, sun kissed, drunk, baby pink, red, etc), more contours (light contour, rounded cheeks, Trixie Mattel lol 😂), and more highlight (dewy, white/silver, pink, metallic, glass skin, etc). I like the new eye looks and I’m definitely interested in the jeweled eye look ala Mina from Feel Special but that’s for another day. And please, pleeasaase fix the FISH lips. It’s so... wide 🤥 I’m definitely going to have to rethink the way I spend my stars (and possibly my real life money 😳) this Kimiversary if I really do crave for these new features. 

Overall, pretty solid update! Thank you 💖