🎆🎇🍾 KK:H 6Yr Kimiversary Update Thread v11. -It's Here!🎉🍾

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I think it's going to take the next couple of VIP events for me to get around to getting everything I would get immediately if I had no self-control.
    Platform: Android

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Do you really think the new stuff will be on sale because I didnt think it would and just blew 600 Kstars oops- Still have some other things I want make up wise but darn I feel stupid now. Oh well Manda looks gorgeous so it is what it is at this point!
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Help 🥺
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Second part! 
    1) The hair accessories section is what I liked the most. You can save a lot of money buying one flower or one veil and then attaching it to whatever hairstyle you wan. And you can use accessories on hairstyles with hats too! 

2) The Kash items are nice. I think we may have another gym SYS on the way!

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited June 2020
    I wouldn't mind more blush colors. I like the ones already there, but there could be more options.
    Platform: Android

• thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    So we will have these boxes for at least 1 VIP, right? I should really resist opening them but I need the cell phone!
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @thelifeofRaeRae hey at least that was our free box 😂😂
    Android
    edited June 2020
    And a HUGE thank you to @Unwinter and @Rikk for helping me out!! <3 
    I hit that "Submit" for a whole hour like a clown lol

And sorry @kokokokonut if I caused any inconvinience while submitting. I just thought I was going crazy please don't slap me  :*<3
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @oopsididitagain oh no 😭 they would only add those to the gift boxes 😂
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    @thesweetone so happy it finally worked!!! Loved what you pointed out, especially about the blush! Glad we got to hear from you 💖😌
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    @yezx my gosh, you're so right

@Glu reminder that if it's not earnable we. don't. want. it.
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

Can’t wait for the sale to start🤗🤗 
    left is how I look now, right is after I spend some kstars..😍
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
    Unwinter said:
    @thesweetone so happy it finally worked!!! Loved what you pointed out, especially about the blush! Glad we got to hear from you 💖😌
    Aww you're so sweet! <3 Btw, it's the first time I'm accesing the forum from my laptop and the colors pull quite a bit cooler which is strange eh
    I wonder whether we will have more blush colors appearing in the VIP boxes, just like the hair and eye colors 
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    Unwinter said:
    Aww you're so sweet! <3 Btw, it's the first time I'm accesing the forum from my laptop and the colors pull quite a bit cooler which is strange eh
    I wonder whether we will have more blush colors appearing in the VIP boxes, just like the hair and eye colors 
    So are you!! 💖
    Also and tbh I really did not like most of the the new make up, they mostly felt way too much, especially the two for 300 kstars each 😅
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    Couldn't help myself and opened some boxes hahaha Got the cellphone, aura and braid hair tho 😗 
    I'll try to wait for the 24th and then ultimately decide if I clear the boxes or if I purchase stuff from the Kloset, but Ik myself and I'll just end up clearing the boxes because I love opening them 😂
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @rebecca0105 save opening the boxes for during the vip event 😊
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

i’m so mad lol. also please give back my diamonds and dyes 🙏🏻😭 i hate seeing the 0!!!! 😭😭😭
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited June 2020
    I thought I gonna spin new collection and I got this accessorie 🙈 then I thought oh well at least I get them back. But no! I pressed something wrong when chatting with second person 🥺😭😭😭😭😭

Edit: I can’t... I’m so sad right now I don’t even want to play 😭😭
    iOS player 

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Ok, I was super overwhelmed by all the new things we got but now I'm ready to give my opinion :sweat_smile:

- I love the hair accesories and the fact that we can dye them is so cool!

- The contour, highlight and blush are really nice, I'm hoping we can get more colors in the next updates so we can buy what looks best on our doll's skin tone (mine looks really orange lol).

- The new diamond kollection is beautiful! I really appreciate the gigs to get 12 extra diamonds.

- I'm happy we got new eyes and lips but, like many others in the kloset, they look weird on my doll.

So far I'm pretty happy with this update! What would make it so much better would be to get some of the changes many dolls have requested for SYS and TS :grimace: 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Maree_kkh said:
    If you already have these eyes:

It can make the highlight and blush more wearable

omg i use these eyes and i still thought the new makeup was kinda harsh 😭 dang now im gonna go see how harsh it actually is 🤣
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    I never had any problem with the game until today. After updating all my dyes are gone and so my diamonds PLUS when I tried to purchase diamonds it took my money and some box appeared saying there was a problem bla bla and it didn’t give me the diamonds. Can somebody explain? Is anyone else having a similar issue?