Saving kstars for 6th Kimiversary project! ⭐️

Comments

• BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    Here’s my update, I saved around 266 kstars this week thanks to the vip event. I want to increase my goal to 1050

Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    here is my update. I managed to save 642 k-stars this week!! I know.. I have no life 😆 I’m just glad vip is over because I am DEAD. I’m really happy though because I’ve never had this many k-stars before 🥳

HOW?! hahaha I wish I could! I’ve been playing non-stop and didn’t even got to 200 (I only have 10 videos a day)
    iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    BellaKKH said:
    I completed 369 reality shows this weekend and now I feel like my hands are destroyed lol. Like it hurts to even scroll. Worth it though. Very close to my target of 4500 kstars 🤞🏼
    hoooooow? i can barely get enough energy for 100 during vip. Any advice? Please,like i asked people about 3 times and no one is able to respond. I voted like crazy,went around the world to grab energy,used 10 free videos to get 10 more energy every day and i'm still not able to get anywhere near the numbers a lot of you guys manage to do. Please give some advice so we could get more :)))) thank you
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    here is my update. I managed to save 642 k-stars this week!! I know.. I have no life 😆 I’m just glad vip is over because I am DEAD. I’m really happy though because I’ve never had this many k-stars before 🥳

HOW?! hahaha I wish I could! I’ve been playing non-stop and didn’t even got to 200 (I only have 10 videos a day)
    I played from the minute I woke up to the minute I went to sleep almost non-stop. I’m just really excited about the kimiversary and boxes and after seeing the spoilers kalinda posted I knew I had to save even more 😩 I was sooo exhausted during this vip! I even ruined my sleeping pattern for it lol.
    iOS player
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Omg same @asalaxo, i fixed my sleep schedule and i started to go for sleep at 12:00 but two days ago i slept at 3 in the morning and yesterday at 2 in the morning 😶
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Please kill me ! I have 3 Kollections that I really want 😱 Help me... 
    I also regret that they didn’t come with the VIP event because I had Kollections that I didn’t like.
    P.S. is the Kollection with the diamonds worth it?

• Liv_SLiv_S Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Late update 😱
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    Omg same @asalaxo, i fixed my sleep schedule and i started to go for sleep at 12:00 but two days ago i slept at 3 in the morning and yesterday at 2 in the morning 😶
    it’s crazy how we’re obsessed with this game 😂 I slept at 6am!! 😩
    iOS player
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    @ViennaKKH stay strong, only one week left! I spun this morning and I still regret it 😓 we're so close now, hold on to your stars. 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Thank you @Unwinter 🥰
  • HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    asalaxo said:

Me too lol... I have just over 300 total and I’m hoping I can get at least 400 by kimiversary
    ❣️❣️❣️
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    ❣️❣️❣️
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @snakiekkh Thank you so much hun!!!❤️ Just 2 more days and I'm a free gal! 😍
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • aliceeeeexaliceeeeex Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Update: 894 stars. I will edit and attach a pic later 😊
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    LydiaKKH said:
    Uhhhh friendly reminder since the update is out.
    Brak dostpnego opisu zdjcia
    (things added in the kloset should be at 50% off sale so don't buy too many now!)

Just want to add that even if it's not (it definitely should be though), it isn't going anywhere since it's in the kloset!! You can get it next VIP as well, and get a little more bang for your kstars!! Glu knows what they're doing, they'll probably give us something wayyy too awesome for the VIP after Kimiversary when we're all broke lol (at least that's what I'm telling myself to keep myself from buying all the new stuff lol)
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited June 2020
    I'm surprised I've managed to spend on nothing but kash items. If a galaxy theme SYS happens, the stars on the face are tempting me though. But I already have stuff that would work for the theme.
    Platform: Android

• UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    Honestly feeling like I'm missing something 😭 I looked at everything and I don't like most of the things and know for sure that I will probably spend around 500 at most. The new make up does not look that good with my skin tone, I only want around 3 items from the boxes and closet items aren't that many.
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    I guess it'll be all clear once Kimiversary with sales arrives! 💖 We just have to wait a bit more.
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    @sharonbp95 Here are the pictures! I used one of @Abbeymae posts from last years thread, I hope she doesn’t mind. If I remember correctly, if you press the flash sale button at the bottom of the closet, then all the throwback items are in one place, and if you keep scrolling then it has all the closet items by section. Otherwise you can see the icon on regular closet items that sets them apart from throwback items. Hope that helped! 

Sorry it’s a little late but yep I’m fine with you using the photos. Also a little side note the hair photographed does realllyyyyyyy good in sys so I’d recommend it !
  • temibeartemibear Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    im not officially saving with y'all but i just wanted to say i before VIP weekend i had 70 kstars and now i have 260. next year i'll save properly for kimiversary but for now i'm just gonna take it easy !!
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    OMG I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!! This will be amazing♥♥♥ 
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• EveandMiaEveandMia Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    edited June 2020

Update! So close to my goal of 3000, I’ll probably hit it tomorrow 😊 everyone is doing so well! Good luck this week!!
    edit: realized I’ll just be disappointed if I change my goal, I’m going to look at everything past it as my bonus!
    IOS player (daily since April 2019)
    Android player (March 2020) 
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    So VIP weekend came and went and I managed to make enough over the weekend to keep me above my end goal. Maybe I'll have 1400-1500 come Kimiversary? Either way, it's good to be on-target.

iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • emxkkhemxkkh Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    update!! haven’t saved much because i haven’t felt like playing this game but almost to my goal :)
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    ohhhh we’re in for a tough oneee!!! just saw (stuff we’re not supposed to talk about) and our stars are in so much danger 😩 WE CAN DO THIS LET’S DO THIS ONE WEEK LEFT 🔥🔥🔥🔥😤

ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
    I totally forgot to update my savings... 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ So here it is, sorry @Unwinter ❤️❤️

I earned 210 stars thanks to vip but lost a lot due to the free video buggs 😭😭😭😭 
    i’m still not satisfied with my saved amount but i’m really at loss how to finish the achievements for different homes faster it just takes so loong and i cant finish my week day event 😭😭😭 plus the videos not working properly i just dont know if this will be that good in the end 😭😭😭
    🌻IOS player🌻
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    @beba13 oh no 😭 Have you posted here about your ads? https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5454942/get-free-stars-help-us-bring-back-the-videos#latest

@StevieCurry all I can say it's RIP to all of us and our kstars... 💸💸 This update is so good!
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
    LydiaKKH said:
    @beba13 oh no 😭 Have you posted here about your ads? https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5454942/get-free-stars-help-us-bring-back-the-videos#latest

@StevieCurry all I can say it's RIP to all of us and our kstars... 💸💸 This update is so good!
    I contacted eggsandbananas but unfortunately nothing can be done 😭😭😭 so i’m hopping it will somehow magically solve it self like it appeared 🥺🥺🥺 
    🌻IOS player🌻
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    ohhhh we’re in for a tough oneee!!! just saw (stuff we’re not supposed to talk about) and our stars are in so much danger 😩 WE CAN DO THIS LET’S DO THIS ONE WEEK LEFT 🔥🔥🔥🔥😤

i personally only like the things we’ll be able to get, and the ones to pay for arent really worth it 😊
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

Update - 865kstars, which is like 165kstars more than my goal 😂 so i might raise it to 900kstars 😂
    iOs player