🎆🎇🍾 KK:H 6Yr Kimiversary Update Thread v11. -It's Here!🎉🍾

Comments

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Couldn't help myself and opened some boxes hahaha Got the cellphone, aura and braid hair tho 😗 
    I'll try to wait for the 24th and then ultimately decide if I clear the boxes or if I purchase stuff from the Kloset, but Ik myself and I'll just end up clearing the boxes because I love opening them 😂
    A cellphone, aura and a braid? :open_mouth: Wow, these are all amazing piicks! Congrats!! <3
  • FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    Tbh I like the update so far but I knew all new cantor, highlight stuff is going to be very expensive and honestly I’m gonna wait until they release new cantor and highlights because I find these new ones too harsh and the 2 new blushes look too odd on my dolls skin color. 
    Other than that I got the new top from the free GB which was the only new item I liked 💕

Hoping that the sale event is going to be a good one 💗
  • rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @yezx the boxes will be here up to VIP? Then that's perfect! With the offer I'm working on and reality shows, maybe I do will be able to clear most of it if not everything💪🏻
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    yezx said:
    Okaaaay, but why aren’t these items added to the boxes?😊

I feel kinda underwhelmed with the boxes because I was expecting these items from @yezx’spost above and more to be added for this years kimiversary special boxes and even hoarded kstars to be able to get them.

instead I got a sparkly top and not much more to get. I don’t know why Glu don’t add other items, there’s so much they could add and don’t. I bet throwback boxes aren’t updated accordingly either. 

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    What???? Nooooo! 😭😭😭

I’d be crying real tears, this is HARSH
     I’m crying actually 😖 I already had bad day. Now this. I saved my diamonds for so long to get aura next, but I really wanted spin new collection. My bad that I first didn’t finished this 😭😭 now I’m so sad and feel stupid 😭
    iOS player 

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Thanks for the gig tips @AYewKKH!
    iOS
    edited June 2020
    Editing cause I noticed comment got posted two times 🤡
  • SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    What???? Nooooo! 😭😭😭

This happend to me I freak out And I delete the game and downloaded again and it’s like it wasn’t happend and now I can do the gig again.
    Even I’m scared to do it and fail again
    @thesweetone tysm hehehe Free was the pants, so I decided to open two more (force of habit 😅) and got the hair and cellphone~ 
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Does anyone know where I can find Auras in the Kloset?? I’m so completely lost😂
  • ArlequinaDoPriorArlequinaDoPrior Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    I never had any problem with the game until today. After updating all my dyes are gone and so my diamonds PLUS when I tried to purchase diamonds it took my money and some box appeared saying there was a problem bla bla and it didn’t give me the diamonds. Can somebody explain? Is anyone else having a similar issue? 
    Same issue here :(
    edited June 2020
    iOS player 

• DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    This new update is awesome i love everything  so much, im trying so hard to not spend k-stars 😭 i was kinda disappointed with the gb items, i only wanted the aura but i will not spend k-stars for only one item who might not be in the boxes. Anyway here is my pick and my luck.
    Yes as you can see my doll can't believe that she didn't win the gorgeous hair but at least she got this gorgeous bracelet. 
    Then the time of the kollection is gonna finish is gonna come back?
    edited June 2020
    What???? Nooooo! 😭😭😭

This happend to me I freak out And I delete the game and downloaded again and it’s like it wasn’t happend and now I can do the gig again.
    What? Please tell me what to do!!!😳😫
    edit: I tried but nothing changed just that I don’t have new hair I got from opening boxes and my kstars are back. But no new story 😖
    iOS player 

• 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    Hello dolls, I see dozens of comments about missing dye and diamonds. Take a look at this comment around page 13 from eggsandbananas. 
  • DearDelilahDearDelilah Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    What???? Nooooo! 😭😭😭

you weren’t the only one!! I wanted to hurl my phone to the other side of my room😭👋🏼
    ios player ⋆ ༘ *🦋
  • aharutyaharuty Registered Users, Member 177 Posts

Happy with the start❤️
    IOS
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Did he ask a question and you guys lost them? This is so sad
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    What do we have to do to get the 12 diamonds? I’m scared now 🥺 I’m doing the gig in Bora Bora, am I on the right path?
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I love a lot of stuff we can buy with this update, but one thing we need is a better way of keeping track of the businesses. Especially the Brooklyn and Toronto locations.
    Platform: Android

• danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    What???? Nooooo! 😭😭😭

How do we “fail” the gig? I’m gonna wait till I’ve finished tb box to start it. 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)