šŸŽ†šŸŽ‡šŸ¾ KK:H 6Yr Kimiversary Update Thread v11. -It's Here!šŸŽ‰šŸ¾

Comments

• chloeleneechloelenee Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    I know this has been asked but I swear Iā€™ve met alvin Greene. Iā€™m doing a commercial for him I believe but how do I trigger the quest? I got a call from Simon and got my gold dye but nothing else. Help?!Ā 
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    Cherrey said:
    Yay, update! I really like the new contour options,Ā but I think they look a little bit heavy on my doll. I probably have to get used to it first. The prices are outrageous though. 300 kstars for a highlight? Ugh! The other make up options are nice as well, especially the freckles. Oh, and I love the new pink lip color!Ā I also hoped for matching eye brow colors to every existing hair color, but unfortunately it didn't happen.

The absolutely intentional nod to queen Electra Heart is a cute gesture though.

Iā€™m so glad someone else caught the Electra Heart referencešŸ˜šŸ˜ Iā€™m so tempted to get the heart for that reason but Iā€™ll wait it out
  • ErikaKKHErikaKKH Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    Cherrey said:
    Yay, update! I really like the new contour options,Ā but I think they look a little bit heavy on my doll. I probably have to get used to it first. The prices are outrageous though. 300 kstars for a highlight? Ugh! The other make up options are nice as well, especially the freckles. Oh, and I love the new pink lip color!Ā I also hoped for matching eye brow colors to every existing hair color, but unfortunately it didn't happen.

The absolutely intentional nod to queen Electra Heart is a cute gesture though.

I KNEW the heart was familiar omg šŸ˜
    iOS āœØĀ 
    english isnā€™t my first language šŸ‡©šŸ‡Ŗ
    FB - Erika Aurora šŸ’—

• princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    edited June 2020
    I bought a diamond pack (when will I ever learn) and took 2 more spins chasing the single hair...I wish I hadn't lol. I hadn't seen the weird snakeskin overlay on my phone and thought the shape of the hair was gorgeous. It's not as obvious with the light brown hair, it doesn't look awful on jet black hair either but really not what I was expecting, it doesn't look right imo

I get overlays don't work with every colour but this just looks weird and wish I'd not wasted real money on šŸ˜©

EDIT: I take it back it looks most awful on black hair imo, like a bad bleach job Brad mondo would react toĀ 
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    i had 23 diamonds just 5mins ago.. but oh well at least i know its not ME spending them šŸ™ƒ and just like everyone elsesā€™ my dyes are gone too..

• kenikkhkenikkh Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    @Cherrey your doll looks gorgeous here where are these lips from Iā€™ve seen everyone in them
  • ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    Ok so I just lost 12 diamonds because the game wouldnā€™t load and then crashed šŸ˜¢

After it crashed I reopened the game and my diamonds are gone but it didnā€™t give me anything.

• vilmazavalavilmazavala Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    with the update i lost my diamonds
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    This is my opinion about the update:

1. Ā I loved the contours, the highlights, everything. The price is high, but I already expected that from Glu. The color of the contour is perfect on my dark-skinned doll. ā™„ But the color of the highlights I didn't like, I thought it was very light. We should have the option to control the opacity of the contours and highlightsĀ 
    2. I lost all my diamonds and dyes. I'm worried, but I'm so excited that I'm leaving it aside [for now.]
    3. Ā I already realized that I didn't get enough k-stars, omg I'm very excited !!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait ā™„ā™„
    4. Ā I loved the items for cash, I liked them all.

ā€¢Playing KKH since August/19
    ā€¢English isn't my first language
    ā€¢Nathalia in the game
    ā€¢iOSĀ ā£ 20y

• princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @ArtemisxMoon same happened to me, click play and it won't charge you more diamonds. It usually has the amount of diamonds with play but it doesn't as it already took them
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Yeah the missing diamonds and the quest are mess glu you need to get it togetherĀ 
  • MarLouiseMarLouise Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    I caved in and opened more boxes to find the matching pants to this top (got the top in my free box). Was able to find the sparkling aura and phone I wanted for ages along the way, which justifies my kstar splurging kinda??? It hurts but Iā€™m happy at the same time. If youā€™re looking for me, I will be glued to my phone grinding events and watching video offers this week šŸ˜‚
    iOS player | lvl 34Ā | english isn't my first language (NL) |Ā āœØšŸŒøBE KINDšŸŒøāœØ
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts

Would have loved the first bundle. Iā€™ll start saving for my next spin šŸ˜…
    Itā€™s a beautiful day to save lives šŸ’ž
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    @buriteri @ErikaKKH I'm so happy I'm not the only one thinking of Marina. I love her so much. She is my favorite artist since I discovered her 10 years ago!

@kenikkh Thank you! The lips were an earnable prize from a VIP event some time ago. I think it was towards the end of 2019!
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Still no update on Facebook!
    Hopefully tomorow morning once i go to game its there :3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    @Cherrey Electra will forever remain the icon of my angsty teenage years šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Primadonna was my lifeā€™s anthem until halfway through college! The original glamorous sad girl in my opinion šŸ’…šŸ» And Marina is still rocking it I love her so much šŸ’–
    so i got the 12 diamonds.. but now instead of having 35 (i had 23 before) i have only 12. im scared if i spin the collection my 23 diamonds will just never reappear. what should i do?
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    So nothing happened with last person. But then I go to Kim house I meet Kalinda!šŸ¤© this is so cool !Ā 

I loved this outfit of Kalinda ā™„ā™„
    ā€¢Playing KKH since August/19
    ā€¢English isn't my first language
    ā€¢Nathalia in the game
    ā€¢iOSĀ ā£ 20y

eligur said:
    anyone know when we are going to get double offers? will it be only after two weeks?
    also: is anyone else not able to watch any videos? or get super charge?
    also just right after i got the diamonds when finished the gigs, the quick charge reappeared.. thaaaanksšŸ™‚
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Got the 12 diamonds! Now it says I only have 12 when I should have 34, Iā€™m not going to spend any until this is solved, I hope it gets fixed soon!
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhhĀ 
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    edited June 2020
    @buriteri Omg, same!
    Her music had and still has a huge impact on my life. So happy to find a fellow diamond hereĀ  <3
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Never posted my pick. Not good not bad.Ā 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    Thank u @SamanaKKH ā˜ŗļø You are so sweet. You are next to me in my next gigšŸ„°

iOS playerĀ 
    Ā 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    2) The Kash items are nice. I think we may have another gym SYS on the way!

That would be nice @thesweetone!Ā I really enjoyed the last two athletic SYS events actually. I love that theyā€™re casual and itā€™s kind of refreshingĀ 
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    My Dyes and diamonds are back!!!
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • nine40nine40 Registered Users, Member 47 Posts

Will the game on facebook take time to update?
    Plataforma: Android