Options

How to backup on facebook safely.

umutgulmeumutgulme Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
So i need to backup my game since i'm moving to a new phone but my game is on my sister's phone.What is the best way of backing it up and getting it on my new phone without loosing anything.
Ios player.
Playing ever since late 2016 

Comments

• Options
    rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    Connect your FB account to the device. Make sure you remember the time in which you did, because that's when your game process will save everyday.

Also, before you delete the game, download the app in your new device and enter with the FB email you used for your game, and check if it has the most recent progress. Then restore it and check if everything runs fine. Then you are free to go👍🏻
  • Options
    tysm! will do that but also gonna back it up on my sisters icloud just to be safe
    Ios player.
  • Options
    Ugh so i was going through some facebook groups and i have seen people loosing their games will i be okay while backing up or should i just back it up from icloud
    Ios player.
  • Options
    rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    edited June 2020
    @umutgulme Honestly, both hahah But that's why I told you to check at what time you connect your FB account (in case you already haven't), because that's the time more or less in which it's going to save the next day. That way you can know when to change and you'll have your last progress (with FB back up)

In case you already connected your FB account and don't know when it saves, when you download the app on your new device, tap 'Restore' and then choose 'Facebook'. If there is a version of your game saved with that account, it will show something like this: 

Do you see where it says 'Last Save'? Well, the time that shows there, is the time when the game of this doll will save again. In your case, check when is your time of back up, and log in with your game the next day it has updated your progress. In the best case, you happen to change right after it saved your current game lol

Edit: forgot to tag lol
  • Options
    Well haven't gotten my new device so gotta wait first for it.
    Ios player.
  • Options
    Tysm but i'll probably first contact to glu then ask them if my game is backed up then will try it on my phone
    Ios player.