๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ‡๐Ÿพ KK:H 6Yr Kimiversary Update Thread v11. -It's Here!๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿพ

Comments

• AccaliaAccalia Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    So, everything is really beautiful (and expensive), and I'm excited with all the new makeup, but the first thing I tried to do was use different eyebrows with the NARS eyes and I still can't. :(
  • 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Edited below
  • 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    2ftpoop said:
    Weย LydiaKKH said:
    I never play storylines so.... no diamonds for me.ย 
    Disappointed Kylie Kardashian GIF by Reactions  Gfycat
    Iโ€™m just curious- why donโ€™t you play storylines? Your doll is so beautiful and has beautiful clothing, is this your strategy??
    @LydiaKKH
    forgot to tag :)
  • kenikkhkenikkh Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    LydiaKKH said:
    I never play storylines so.... no diamonds for me.ย 
    Disappointed Kylie Kardashian GIF by Reactions  Gfycat
    Omg so glad Iโ€™m not the only one swear I have like 40 unfinished storylinesย 
  • ErikaKKHErikaKKH Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    Unwinter said:
    I'm probably just paranoid, but I have to ask.ย 
    When I go around LA to collect energy from the items that can be clicked on, usually it takes me two/three times to get /around/ 15 ish something. Ever since the update came out, I noticed that it's taking more and the amount dropped is significantly lower. Am I just paranoid and it's a coincidence or did glu really mess with that??ย 
    No I donโ€™t think so, I just went tapping in LA only one time and collected 13 energy!!ย 
    iOS โœจย 
    english isnโ€™t my first language ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช
    FB - Erika Aurora ๐Ÿ’—

I cleared out all of my storylines to just 5, since I read in the last kimiversary thread that a lot got luxery (?) goals at the half sale and bought a lot of clothing for only a few kstarsย 
    iOS โœจย 
    FB - Erika Aurora ๐Ÿ’—

• kenikkhkenikkh Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    Accalia said:
    So, everything is really beautiful (and expensive), and I'm excited with all the new makeup, but the first thing I tried to do was use different eyebrows with the NARS eyes and I still can't. :(
    Please please can we have things like the nars eyes kkw contour and all the eyes with the highlights separated itโ€™s literally the bane of my existenceย 
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    Simon just told me that I wonโ€™t receiving any diamonds today ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• appreciatteeappreciattee Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    Am I supposed to get a storyline as well? If so does anyone know how I have to trigger it? Iโ€™ve seen some things on the forum but Iโ€™m still confused. I still havenโ€™t gotten my dyes or diamonds yet either :/ Either way Iโ€™m so excited for this!!!!ย 
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I just started doing storylines in March when quarantine started ๐Ÿ˜‚ at first I got my tasks down to 3 so I could get lux goals but now all I do are story lines!! I used to rush and just do reality shows to finish events but now I only do both
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhhย 
  • rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Well I slept all day to not feel sad about my diamonds to no avail, because when I woke up and decided to continue playing to reach gold box, I went mad and decided to take spins on all Kollections ๐Ÿ’€ Now said that, I got two bundles so guess who's a happy girl now ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ฌ
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I wish I kept the diamonds I got. Trying for the diamond collection all I got was hair I don't want.
    Platform: Android

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @LydiaKKH I am so sorry ๐Ÿ˜‚
    iOS๐Ÿ–ค. Doll (Holly) ๐Ÿ’
  • sherrywinesherrywine Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    @sherrywine I think it increases by 6 diamonds each time.ย 

oh, thank you!
    Am i the only whos curious to see what the "special festivities" from June 24th to the 28th will be?? ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
    Probabily the kloset sale and the throwback itemsย 
    iOS โœจย 
    FB - Erika Aurora ๐Ÿ’—

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Im not over the moon about alot of whats in these boxes so im gonna wait for vipย 
    So what do I do? Iโ€™m sorry for asking I think itโ€™s already been mentioned before though
  • rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic some have went with landscapes and others with interior design, and still got the diamonds nonetheless. So I guess it doesn't really matter. What's important is the guests tho.
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic I picked landscaping, just like @ciarax recommended, and it worked for me, got my diamonds after finishing the gig ๐Ÿ˜Š
    @thallisa and @rebecca0105 thank you so much!! ๐Ÿ’•
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Hey could someone show how the bundle and the snake print dress dyes in every color? ๐Ÿ˜Š
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me:ย https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarksย ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธโœจ๐Ÿ’ž
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    ErikaKKH said:
    Am i the only whos curious to see what the "special festivities" from June 24th to the 28th will be?? ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
    Probabily the kloset sale and the throwback itemsย 
    I dont think its that! Because the kloset sale is usually during the weekend only!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Itโ€™s a lot haha but here you go @pilirositolam ! I think it dyes really beautifully ๐Ÿฅฐ

edit: I went really crazy and spent a bunch of my birthday money on diamonds for almost all the kollection ๐Ÿ˜‚ honestly I donโ€™t regret it, everything is stunning!
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    edited June 2020
    @IzzaBee @lexbaby42 thanks! โค๏ธ I hope you donโ€™t mind, but if you have the bundle dress (the one with the crown), could you also show me how it dyes? ๐Ÿฅฐ
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me:ย https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarksย ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธโœจ๐Ÿ’ž