🎆🎇🍾 KK:H 6Yr Kimiversary Update Thread v11. -It's Here!🎉🍾

Comments

• rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    People with their Couture Bundle makes me want to cry khcdjdhc Don't spent money rebecca don't spend moneeeey 😫😫😫😫 Sadness aside, congrats to y'all!
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Thanks love! @thallisa 💞
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @thallisa I only now realized  that the crown is not attached to the hair and I’m dead
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    I was against diamond Kollections from the start but I lost all control 😂 these items are 🔥🔥🔥🔥
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

So, this is happening? I tried to open my first box, got purple dye, tried to collect and got this error. I closed the game and checked my connection, my internet clearly works since the game loads and all, but when I open it it goes straight back to this screen and I can't leave because this error appears when I try to collect. So now I'm stuck!
  • JabberwoohJabberwooh Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    The contour/blush/highlight looks awful on my doll. Guess that's a good thing since it means I get to keep my k-stars? Anyways, I decided to be that one annoying b*tch and edit MY OWN VERSION of the makeup onto my doll. Demonstrated more detailed in the Edit/art thread but here's an overview!

Android player - K star hoarder - Frugal b*tch
    (In-game username: Abbie)

KKH Discord server: 
    https://discord.gg/2ew22AybF9

• kayleehiltonkayleehilton Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    edited June 2020
    I hope I get nice items :smile:
    Hi! I'm Kaylee 🥰
    Level 30   💝
    A+ List  😁
    IOS playerr 📱

• kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts

Took a spin on the Couture Kollection after Alvin called me with the 12 diamonds. That was.... not worth it.
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    jhabs said:

I cannot wait to get this face so I’m posting it here to resist the urge to buy it now😭
    Me too! I want to get the nose highlight, contour, NARS lips that have been on my wishlist for awhile, and the new flower hair accessory but I’m trying to wait until Kimiversary or the next VIP. It’s hard to wait though, I want to splurge now 🤣
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @julia19 it is SO hard lol. I already bought like 20 kimiversary boxes and spending felt SO good lmao and now that I’ve started it’s so hard to stop😂 

@princessprecious thank you! I’m still debating on those freckles but I love the blush, my favorite make up of the update☺️
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    I got gross hair #fml
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @jhabs the freckles look so cute!! Maybe wait until a VIP event you like to get them? I think that's what I'm gonna do because I love the makeup but it's so expensive 😩
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts

Not what I wanted 😭
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • temibeartemibear Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    If anyone bought diamonds with real money and they didn’t appear, Apple will give you a refund for it!! Go to the email invoice and click “ To cancel your purchase within 14 days of receiving this invoice, report a problem
  • Bri_MdzaBri_Mdza Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    temibear said:
    If anyone bought diamonds with real money and they didn’t appear, Apple will give you a refund for it!! Go to the email invoice and click “ To cancel your purchase within 14 days of receiving this invoice, report a problem
    Thank you for this I requested a refund 
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    edited June 2020
    can’t decide if i like the nose freckles or not, it’s triggering my trypophobia a little bit... so i don’t know...

anyway, having fun playing w the new makeup features! 😊 the blush has a very Glossier vibe to it and i lovee the stars on the face! 🤩

with highlighter & without:

haven’t bought anything yet except for the Kash nose freckles because i’ve been saving for kimiversary since March and i won’t be easily swayed 😤🔥
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • SimplyKySimplyKy Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    edited June 2020
    I'm excited! 

A few SYS' ago i wanted to delete the game due to Glu's assistance but I've never experience a Kimiversary and I saved my Kstars, to approx 1400(which might not be enough)  I haven't been doing so well on the recent SYS events and I'm ready to experience some good times with KKH and fall in love with the game like I know so many of you have. 

I have no wishlist just hope we all get to buy some great items. 
  • KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts

My free box & my pick from the diamonds Kollection! Really love my prizes this time. 🥰 
    Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    At first I was iffy with these eyes but I actually kind of like it. It sorta gives me an exotic look ya know? 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒