🎆🎇🍾 KK:H 6Yr Kimiversary Update Thread v11. -It's Here!🎉🍾

Comments

• Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    In my free box I picked the sheer top which is really cute, but I’m hoping to get the new purse on my next pick. I also like the new make up and hair accessories thats been added. I haven’t decided on any blush/contour yet and will need to rethink my Kimiversary spending if these items aren’t on sale. The one item I’m most excited about is the flower accessory. I wasn’t able to win the hair on the Tropical SYS, but now I can buy it and live out my Hawaiian dream lol 😆 

• HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    Lia888 said:
    In my free box I picked the sheer top which is really cute, but I’m hoping to get the new purse on my next pick. I also like the new make up and hair accessories thats been added. I haven’t decided on any blush/contour yet and will need to rethink my Kimiversary spending if these items aren’t on sale. The one item I’m most excited about is the flower accessory. I wasn’t able to win the hair on the Tropical SYS, but now I can buy it and live out my Hawaiian dream lol 😆 

I got the purse in one of the boxes I opened while looking for the phone or aura! It is really cute and I’ll probably use it for a lot of outfits!

❣️❣️❣️
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    ❣️❣️❣️
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Can somebody tell me how they’re getting diamonds from a call, I haven’t received one unless you can’t for some players?
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    Unwinter said:
    Unwinter said:
    Okay I did some research. To all those who did not get the storyline:
    Kalinda said we need to meet 2 characters: Alvin Greene and Brandon Marlo. 
    Brandon Marlo:
    He is the acting coach that we meet in level 20 ish. Then we know he is anactor who stopped acting for a while and we help him to get reintroduced to the press and convince him to act again to get the so chic store in New York (forgot if it was the Hamptons or not, but somewhere there) for 1000kash.
    I believe most have this done. 

Alvin Greene: 
    According to wiki Fandom, we must do "Soho Appearance" first before we trigger a call from Simon telling us to meet Alvin. This should happen on Level 26. Then we meet him and he hires us for some commercial. 

I havent met Greene nor do I have the soho appearance thingy, so what Im doing is finish ANY task that happens in Soho, and I have one in Muse Magazine, hoping it will trigger that somehow.

If anyone has any ideas or thinks it's something entirely else, please tell us! 
    So far no luck, BUT! the "Soho Appearance" features Elizabeth Korkov so right now I'm doing a modeling gig for her and hopefully that works! Will update y'all when done. 
    I GOT IT!! 
    So if I'm not wrong, after this I get to meet Alvin! 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    I can't wait for the TB sale, my kstars are literally begging to be spent 😩
  • HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    Unwinter said:
    Unwinter said:
    Unwinter said:
    Okay I did some research. To all those who did not get the storyline:
    Kalinda said we need to meet 2 characters: Alvin Greene and Brandon Marlo. 
    Brandon Marlo:
    He is the acting coach that we meet in level 20 ish. Then we know he is anactor who stopped acting for a while and we help him to get reintroduced to the press and convince him to act again to get the so chic store in New York (forgot if it was the Hamptons or not, but somewhere there) for 1000kash.
    I believe most have this done. 

Alvin Greene: 
    According to wiki Fandom, we must do "Soho Appearance" first before we trigger a call from Simon telling us to meet Alvin. This should happen on Level 26. Then we meet him and he hires us for some commercial. 

I havent met Greene nor do I have the soho appearance thingy, so what Im doing is finish ANY task that happens in Soho, and I have one in Muse Magazine, hoping it will trigger that somehow.

If anyone has any ideas or thinks it's something entirely else, please tell us! 
    So far no luck, BUT! the "Soho Appearance" features Elizabeth Korkov so right now I'm doing a modeling gig for her and hopefully that works! Will update y'all when done. 
    I GOT IT!! 
    So if I'm not wrong, after this I get to meet Alvin! 
    What happens before this? I’ve been working on events in SoHo but still haven’t gotten anything...
    ❣️❣️❣️
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    ❣️❣️❣️
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    Dolls, with the new update the kloset changed, and I cant find the rings anywhere, do you know where in the kloset I can find them? 
  • sherrywinesherrywine Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    🥰

• ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Well there goes all my diamonds for every item I did’t want 😭 (I wanna buy a diamond pack but I’ll wait to see if they go I’ll sale first in 9 days)

The order it went in was eyes, shoes and then hair, I want that princess bundle so badly 💔
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Ryley1e said:
    Dolls, with the new update the kloset changed, and I cant find the rings anywhere, do you know where in the kloset I can find them? 
    They're in the same place, in the MISC section!

• sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    jhabs said:

I cannot wait to get this face so I’m posting it here to resist the urge to buy it now😭
    Where can I get those eyes?? @jhabs
    iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @sharonbp95 right in the closet in the eye section! 😊
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @thesweetone thanks doll!!! I only saw the first 5 spaces in the misc and didn't go down to see where the rings were hahahah
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @thallisa said:
    @ pilirositolam here’s the bundle:

This hair without the crown are to die for 😭
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    I'm finally over with my Couture heartbreak (🤡) so now I can concentrate in the fact my doll looks like she doesn't know how to blur and difuminate, neither choose a correct tone for her face 💀

Honestly idk why the dolls I've seen with the makeup look so glamm but mine looks like an amateur makeup guru 💀😂 
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

So this is how my doll might look like after this anniversary 🙈 I don’t really want to spend that much but the contour is so nice and blush too 😂 not going to buy any new nose or eyes or lips as I tried that and it looks weird on my doll but I love how she looks with makeup on haha 
    iOs player 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts

You can change the finish of these lips now ahhhh!!!!!!!!
    You always could, that’s one of my go to lips for sys!
    iOS
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Hi guys, I completed the storyline and got the diamonds, but it shows I only won 7 of them? Did it happen to anyone else?
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    My diamonds still didnt come back 😭
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    @Hazelllllllkkh okay so first you need to be level 26 or above. Then, search in your tasks for a modeling gig for Elizabeth Korkov, it's called Perfektion Collection if I'm not wrong. I did that, then Maria called me to her office. Clicked on the bubble and she gave me a different task but I noticed the bubble is still yellow, so I clicked again and got this! Hope this helps. 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    My diamonds and dyes are back 🙌🏼
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited June 2020
    I'm loving this update!! Love all the new features, although some are a bit too expensive for my taste. When the Kimiversary Sale hits I'm definitately buying the new freckles and maybe some highlight or contour, not sure yet. 
    Kinda bummed that only five items were added to the Kimiversary boxes but seeing that guys did not get any new items, I'm happy with what we got!
    Well, I'm off to tap tap tap!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • ARCHITA16ARCHITA16 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    Does Anyone know when is the Throwback 
    Sale?? I mean the kimiversarie throwback sale!?! 
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    edited June 2020
    my diamonds and dyes are still 0 😟 i know that @eggsandbananas has already addressed the issue, but did you guys who got your diamonds and dyes back contact support?
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @StevieCurry I had to wait it out and I got my dyes back. I hope you get yours back 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    my new face will cost me around 500. i personally think my doll looks just fine without the contour, but how can you say no to it if it might be half off 🤫

• serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Can’t wait to spend on my the new features! I mostly won’t spend on the contour, but blush and highlights are on my list. 

Also there’s a glitch with the snake accessory. 

IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)